剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
I'm gonna say something.
可能听起来有点奇怪
Might sound a little weird.
我有种天赋
I have a gift.
我能感觉到别人在想什么 经历了什么
I can sense what's inside of people.
我可以阅读灵魂
I can read their souls.
你确定这是种天赋吗
Sure that's a gift?
我想这个天赋近几天会给我带来不少麻烦
I think it's gonna get me in trouble one of these days.
我常常会被那些阴暗的灵魂吸引 它们让我着迷
I'm usually attracted to the dark souls. They fascinate me.
希望没吓着你
I hope that doesn't frighten you.
我一直是个遵纪守法的女孩 所以
I've always been a clean-cut girl, so...
我想象不到你能从我身上看到什么
I can't imagine what you see in me.
我不确定 但是我很想再找找看
I'm not sure, but I'd like to find out more.
你的车停在哪
Where are you parked?
在那边稍微远一点的地方
Just a little further here.
我得向你坦白
I have a confession to make.
我身上也发生过一些不好的事情
There is something dark I've been hiding inside of me.
我父亲前些年去世了
My father died a few years ago.
其实直到现在我都没缓过来
I'm actually still recovering from it.
我花了很长时间才敢面对这个事实 但是
It's taken me a long time to even face it, but...
今晚 我想我准备好了
tonight, I'm think ready.
我能做点什么
What can I do?
拿着这个
You can hold this.
打开
Open it.
那里面有张我父亲的相片
There's a picture of my father in there.
你看到了
You see...
警♥察♥会认为你是小偷
the cops will think that you tried to mug me.
但是事实真♥相♥是
But the truth is...
你不仅仅偷了我的钱包 对吧
you stole more than my wallet, didn't you...
你这个下♥贱♥的混♥蛋♥
you sick son of a bitch?
- 布洛克医生 - 是麦格劳
- Dr. Block? - It's McGraw.
今晚 我父亲终于能安息了
And tonight, my father will finally rest in peace.
别 不
Just... don't do...
什么
Whe...
这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表