剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
Nobody does.
如果你想亲自完成这件事 你就必须做好准备
If you want to do this yourself, you have to be ready.
我准备好了
I am ready.
还没有
Not quite.
那你找到那个男孩了吗
And did you find the boy?
诚实让我成了你最忠诚的仆人 我的女王
Honesty, my Queen, it makes me your most loyal servant.
你根本不知道我所受的折磨
You have no idea what it takes.
她每次动心起念 每次灵魂觉醒
Drowning out every single one of her thoughts,
都让我苦不堪言
every waking moment of every day,
最终还是让她脱离了控制
only to lose control of her, again.
那就利用它 我的女王
Then use it, My Queen.
利用那种愤怒
Use that anger.
所以我说自己准备好了
So when I say I'm ready,
那就是准备好了
I am ready.
你吓死我们了
You had us scared to death.
要跟我们解释一下出什么事了吗 斯考特
You wanna tell us what the hell's goin' on, Scotty?
我们得离开这里了 具体的在路上说
Look, we should get going, guys. I'll tell you on the way.
要是你惹了麻烦
Hey, you got troubles,
此时此刻在这就能说
you can tell us right here, right now.
我们家人 你忘了
We're a family, you remember that?
他说得对 斯考特
He's right, Scott.
有人在找你 是吗
Somebody's after you, right?
是你的姐姐吗
Your sister?
是别的人 更邪恶的人
Something else. Something bad.
他们想让你死 是吗
And they want you dead, don't they?
我们必须离开这儿
We have to keep on moving.
相信我
Trust me.
你现在已经说了不算
Hey, you don't call the shots anymore.
汤米 你要做什么
Tommy, what are you doing?
- 已经很长时间了 - 汤米 别这样
- It's been a long time coming. - Tommy, don't do this.
你想让我们为你的错误付出代价
Oh, you expect us to pay for your mistakes?
和我在一起的那些人 他们说是我的朋友
Those people that I was with, they say they're my friends,
但他们不是 你们才是我的朋友
but they're not. You are.
你们所有人 你们是我的一切
All of you. You guys are all I...
你现在准备怎么做
What are you gonna do now?
还像往常一样吗
Same shit as always?
现在不行了
It stops now.
她想要救我
She tried to save me,
但我辜负了她的希望
but I couldn't be what she wanted me to be.
他学会控制自己的欲望 你也可以学会的
He learned to control his cravings. You could learn, too.
我们只要找到方法 就不会伤害无辜的人
We... just have to find a way without hurting innocent people.
你们知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what's fucked up?
她死后 我就是变成了那样的人
After she was gone, that's exactly what I became.
所以我成立了这支乐队
That's why I formed this band.
来拯救我们所有人
I wanted to save all of us.
斯考特 你姐姐后来怎么样了
What happened to your sister, Scott?
你把她怎么了
What did you do to her?
凯特 不要
Kate, Don't! No!
我把她送进了地狱
I sent her to hell,
现在她回来惩罚我了
now she's back to punish me.
这是什么声音
What the hell is that?
汤米说得对 你们得离开这里 给你钥匙 骑上我的车
Tommy was right. You guys have to go. Here, take my bike.
- 你们要离我远远的 - 为什么
- You can't be anywhere near me. - Scott, why?
因为我死定了
Because I'm a dead man.
我们都有别人不知道的天赋
We all have a hidden talent.
你的天赋是打斗
Yours is fighting.
坦白说 我真的认为
To be honest, I don't really
我们打不过你们这些人
think we stand a chance against you guys.
理查德 听得到吗
Richard. You copy?
说
Go ahead.
那"特种部队"找到那辆派对巴士了
Ranger Danger's got a fix on the party bus.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
要是离得够近 我就能切开她的手
All right, if I can get close enough, I can cut her hand,
我们可以交换血液 就能知道凯特还在不在
we can trade blood. I can see if Kate's still in there.
你还记得那个
You remember that German
养在我们家旁边的德国牧羊犬吗
shepherd that lived a few doors down from us,
- 你带回来的那个 - 佩琪 我记得
- the one you took in? - Peaches, yeah.
你把她从邻居那带走了
You took her from the neighbors,
因为他们总是把她锁起来 记得吗
'cause they always kept her chained up. Remember that?
- 她跑掉的时候我还挺伤心的 - 对
- I was so bummed when she ran away. - Yeah, well...
她没跑掉
She didn't run away.
有天我在果园找到了她
I found her in the orchard one day.
她被老鼠咬的面目全非 浑身是血
She was all bitten up by rats. Covered in blood,
口吐白沫 所以我跑了回去 找来了爸爸
foamin' at the mouth, all right? So, I ran, I got Dad,
然后我
and I...
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking with me right now?
- 爸爸杀了佩琪 - 不
- Dad shot Peaches? - No.
是我杀的
I did.
父亲认为这是个有教育意义的时刻
Dad decided it was a teachable moment.
就是一瞬间的事
It was quick...
重点是
OK? But the point is...
重点是什么
The point is what?
- 你是说凯特和那狗一样吗 - 不 她已经死了
- That Kate's a fucking dog now? - No. She's gone.
不管怎样是时候该放下了
Whatever's left needs to be put down.
说实话
I gotta be honest.
我可没想到咱俩会这么团聚
It's not exactly the family reunion that I dreamt about.
现在只有你和我了
Well, it's just you and me now.
还有你姐姐 她只能看着
And your sister. She's watching.
这个我会用顺手的
I could get used to this.
我看到他们了 布拉♥萨♥也在这
I got eyes on 'em. Brasa's here, too.
但是他的手下都不在
But none of his warriors.
我打赌他们肯定也盯着我们呢
Bet they got eyes and ears on us right now.
是 咱们得分头行动
Yeah, we should split up.
你想要团聚
Well, you wanted a reunion...
没有问题 不过是在地狱
you'll get it. In hell.
我一直希望能再碰到你一次
I was hoping I'd run into you again.
现在 你姐姐就要眼睁睁地看着你去死了
Now, your sister gets to watch you die...
像个懦夫一样死去
like the coward you are.
你的异能 真不错
Your special power. How lovely.
那是来自西瓦尔巴的馈赠
That's a gift from Xibalba.
想要你就拿走吧
You can have it back!
我能说什么呢 我刚学会了些新本事
What can I say? I picked up a few new tricks.
你等着 杰科
Another time, Gecko.
你知道吗 和平卫士 我真是不懂你啊
You know, Peacekeeper. I don't understand you.
这两兄弟
These Geckos...
他们杀了像你那如父如兄的上级
They kill your father figure,
你发誓要复仇
and you promise vengeance.
你为什么会违背自己的誓言呢
How could you betray that?
厄尔·麦格劳说炼狱将至
Earl McGraw said hell was coming.
他不会喜欢你的
He would've hated you.
该死
Fuck me.
死吧 小家伙
Die, little boy.
放了他
Let him go.
你♥他♥妈♥真的搅得我不得安宁 你知道吗
You have really fucked up my life, you know that?
你跟她说了什么来着
What was it that you said to her?
跟我在一起 你会挺过去的
Stick with me and you'll make it through
不会再受到任何伤害 对吗
without any bumps or scrapes, right?
别开枪 塞斯 不要
Don't do it, Seth! Don't!
不 再靠近点
No, come a bit closer.
让我尝尝你的灵魂
I wanna taste your soul.
不好意思 我没灵魂
Sorry. Don't have one.
好了 她受伤了 我们可以带着她走
OK, she's hurt. We can just take her with us!
杀了我 塞斯 求你杀了我
Do it, Seth. Please. Shoot me, please.
求你了 我撑不下去了
I can't do this anymore.
我坚持不下去了 求你了
I can't hold... Please...
不 不要
No don't.
- 不 不要 不要 - 等等 塞斯 别碰她
- No... Don't do it! Don't do it! - Wait, Seth! Don't touch her!
你撒谎 你有灵魂
You lied. You do have a soul.
你永远不会真正了解一个人
You never really know what's inside of a person...
每个人都是一座孤岛 像歌♥里唱的那样
People are strange, like the song says.
我想说点什么
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表