剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
Now, that is a culebra we can all get behind.
好吧 她不在了
Well, she's gone.
- 所以 - 所以
- So... - So...
我们也要走了
we're gone too.
仅此一次 我同意
For once, I agree.
嘿 我们出发吧 孩子们
Hey, let's roll, boys!
棒极了
Great.
这真棒
That's just great.
嗯
Hmm...
什么
What?
我跟你说过无数遍了 我们得去找她
A thousand times I told you we need to go get her.
我也跟你说过别打这主意
And I told you to drop it.
好吧 你有什么更好的想法吗
Well, you got any better ideas?
我们都不知道她在哪
We don't even know where she is.
拉洛已经告诉我你一直在关注她
Lalo already told me you're keeping tabs on her, alright?
她在彼德拉斯内格拉斯 对吗
She's in... Piedras Negras, right?
我们现在出发 还能在午夜赶到
We leave now, we can be there by midnight.
这是在浪费时间 她不会加入我们的
It's a waste of time. She'll never sign up.
那也只有去了才知道她到底怎么想
Well, there's only one way we're gonna find out.
除非你想在这
Unless you wanna keep
继续为你的前女友闷闷不乐
mopin' around here about your ex-girlfriend.
- 这不关她的事 - 那是谁的事
- It's not about that. - Then, what is it about, Richard?
这个世界已经乱透了
The wheels are coming off the goddamn world here.
我们只是从堪萨斯来的小混混
We're just a couple of... punks from K.C.
如果我们想生存下来 我们获取一切的帮助
If we're gonna survive this, we need all the help we can get.
- 你不会后悔的 - 我已经后悔了
- You're not gonna regret this. - I already do.
这些怪物是从她的神殿里跑出来的 对吧
Look, these monsters came out of her temple, right?
她也许知道如何置这些怪物于死地
She's gotta know a thing or two about how to kill 'em.
桑塔尼可才是最大的怪物 兄弟
Santanico's the biggest monster of them all, brother.
是的 别去惹女王
Yeah, exactamundo. Nobody fucks with the queen.
她也许知道点杀死他们的方法
She's gotta know a thing or two about how to kill 'em.
桑塔尼可才是最大的怪物 兄弟
Santanico's the biggest monster of them all, brother.
别去惹女王
Exactamundo. Nobody fucks with the queen.
只能有一个女王
There can be only one queen.
基萨 基萨 基萨
Kisa! Kisa! Kisa! Kisa! Kisa! Kisa!
这听起来像是到了
Well, this definitely sounds like the place.
我想说的只是 她是你初恋
All I'm saying is, she was your first.
你不会忘记她的
You never forget your first.
她不是
She wasn't my first.
不是你的初恋是玛丽·帕尔默
Not your 'First'.That was Mary Palmer.
我是指你的第一次 你懂的
I mean your first... you know...
不 我不懂
No, I don't know.
跟一个老女人在一起的时候被抓到又没什么
There's nothing wrong with getting caught up on a dame, Richard.
我们现在可以干正事了吗
Can we get on with this now?
在场的所有混账王八蛋们 下一场比赛开始
Cabrones y cabronas! It's time for our next fight.
力量的时刻
The hour of power!
接下来
I give you...
基尔罗伊对决泰坦
Kilroy verses Titan!
绝对是这里
Definitely the right place.
- 你看到了吗 - 是吗
- You seein' all this? - Yeah.
慢慢一屋子毫不知情的待宰羔羊
A room full of unsuspecting feed bags.
用格斗换掉了大腿舞
Substitute fights for lapdances,
这根本就是乳浪酒吧
and it's the Titty Twister all over again.
你觉得里面有多少他们的人
How many of 'em do you think are in here?
猜不出来
I got no idea.
咋了 你觉得我们能闻出每一个人还是咋的
What, do you think we can all smell each other or something?
晚餐的铃♥声♥响起
There goes the dinner bell.
这世界充满了野人和暴君
Out there, the world is full of savages and tyrants.
这世界让我们成为了受害者和奴隶 可在这里
Out there, we've all been victims and slaves. But in here,
我们为尊严和地位而活
we live with dignity and freedom!
我们牢牢遵守三大规则
And we do that by sticking to three rules.
规则一
Rule number one.
每个人为自己而战
Every man fights for himself!
规则二
Rule number two.
你们在场地内的地板上战斗
You fight on the floor, you fight in the ring!
规则三
And rule number three.
不许用武器
No weapons.
你破坏规则 将收到惩罚
You break the rules, we break you!
这是个令爬虫们奋不顾身的时刻
A desperate time for reptiles.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
这是一个该遭天谴的地方
This is a place of sacrilege.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
她在那儿
There she is.
快看看你们把自己虚伪的偶像打扮的花枝招展的
Look at how you've dolled up your false idol.
就像给猪抹了个口红一样
Like putting lipstick on a pig.
叫谁猪呢
Who the hell you callin' pig?
你知道 我破坏这里很多房♥子
You know, I've destroyed so many of these houses.
他们都一个样 和你一样像个寄生虫一样吃人肉
They're all the same. Vermin like you, feeding on flesh.
但有一个女人一直谎话连篇
But there's always one who spreads her lies.
我不能想像那是你
I can't imagine that would be you.
我知道蛇妖处在恐慌中
I know the culebras are in a panic,
渐渐积聚起来 想逆转这定势
gathering, trying to stop the inevitable.
所以 我问你
So, I ask you,
桑塔尼可的小喽啰们在哪集♥会♥
where are Santanico's apostles congregating?
伙计 我不知道你是罗伊·贝迪还是什么
Dude, I don't know if you're supposed to be Roy Batty or what,
罗伊·贝迪 科幻电影《银翼杀手》中的复♥制♥人
我他妈不知道你在说什么
but I don't know what the fuck you're talkin' about.
女神就教你们这么
Is that what La Diosa teaches you?
反抗吗
Defiance?
老天 你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
Jesus, man. What the fuck are you?
一个带话的
A messenger.
想除掉桑塔尼可这种瘟疫的人
To stop a plague like Santanico,
你不可能直接消灭源头
you can't just destroy the source.
你只能把她转化的每一个人都烧成灰
You have to incinerate every single soul she's infected.
呦 朋友 给我吹
Yo, man, how 'bout you suck my...
女神会拯救我
La Diosa... will save me...
不 她不会
No, she won't.
今晚之前 你们的女王将会被杀掉
By tonight, your queen will be dead.
我说 放尊重一点
I said... show some goddamn respect.
好吧 好吧 对不起
All right. All right, I'm sorry.
基萨 拜托
Kisa, please...
那个泰坦 他强♥奸♥了我妹妹
This man, Titan, he raped my sister.
复仇是一条危险的路 我的朋友
Revenge is a treacherous road, my friend.
相信我 我明白的
Believe me, I would know.
那你说
So, tell me...
我该怎么处置你呢
what should I do with you now?
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
她要把那个家伙大卸八块 快点
She's gonna tear that guy apart. Come on.
嘿 开门
Hey... open the door.
让我来吧
Allow me.
把门给我打开
Open the goddamn door.
抱歉 我们打扰你吃饭了
I'm sorry, we interrupting your dinner?
没事的
It's all right.
你认识这俩傻蛋
You know these knuckleheads?
你说谁傻蛋
Sorry, knuckleheads?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 我们是老朋友
No, we're old friends,
对不对
aren't we?
- 这个人是她的老 - 搭档
- And this guy here's her old... - Partner.
生意伙伴
Business partner.
没事 马诺拉
Esta bien, Manola.
他们是老朋友
They are old friends.
他的确是我的生意伙伴
And he was my business partner.
不过我们不用老办法做生意了 对不对
But we don't do business in the old ways any more, do we?
对 不用了
No, we do not.
哦 你又不用老办法了
Oh, you're not into the old ways anymore.
那我问 你到底想怎么处置他呢
Um, question. What exactly were you going to do with him, then?
给他跳段艳舞吗
Just the lap dance part?
你还是这么有趣 塞斯
Still funny, Seth.
不 你知道 他有选择
No. You see, he has a choice.
你为了报仇给我惹了麻烦
You made your vendetta my problem.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表