剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
That's what concerns me.
我唯一的抱负
My only ambition...
就是看到您登上王座 女王陛下
has ever been to see you rise, my queen.
我会记住的
Well, I'll try to remember that.
是ISIS吗 我们被袭击了吗
Is it ISIS? Are we under attack?
我就说过 寨卡病毒会蔓延的
I told you the Zika virus would spread.
- 我手♥机♥用不了了 - 你以为这就糟了吗
- My cell phone won't work. - You think that's bad?
那些个小杂种把我家地里所有的谷物吃了个精光
Little fuckers ate my entire crop of heirlooms.
好了 各位 各位 请冷静一下
All right, everybody, everybody. Calm down, please.
经确认 我们得知是有些人
We have several confirmed individuals
无意中吃了"浴盐"
who have inadvertently consumed bath salts.
浴盐 指"亚甲基二氧吡咯戊酮" 一种迷幻药
吸食者会做出啃咬他人的行为
怎么会有人无意中吃了"浴盐"呢
How can one inadvertently take bath salts?
目前我们还不清楚
At this point we don't know.
但是任何人都会被感染 所以 如果你们发现了什么
But anyone can be affected, so, if you see something,
千万不要独自贸然行动
don't approach anybody on your own.
- 那孩子也会被感染吗 - 目前我们还不清楚
- Does it affect children? - We don't know at this point.
我试过给我们警区打电♥话♥
I tried calling my precinct,
可是该死的虫子毁掉了我的天线
but the damn bugs destroyed my antenna.
我刚到附近时就呼叫了支援
Well, I called for back up as soon as I entered the vicinity.
现在我需要你们都回家去 别出来
What I need you guys to do, just go home, stay inside,
一有什么情况 我就通知你们
and I'll keep you informed if something comes up.
- 手♥机♥打不出去怎么办 - 你逗我呢吧
- What about my cell phone? - You have got to be kidding me.
你不能就这么走了
You can't just leave.
先生 我们该怎么办
Sir. What are we supposed to do?
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
打扰一下 警官
Excuse me, officer.
肯定是有人打911了
Someone was bound to call 9-1-1.
他们是我们的人
Their ours.
这样方便进食 不过他们今天是来帮忙的
It's any easy way to feed, but today they're here to help.
蛇妖帮助人类 从没想过我还能看到这一天
Culebras helping humans. Never thought I'd see the day.
我们能做到的事会让你大吃一惊
You'd be surprised what we're capable of.
现在 我们在与更强大的敌人作战
We're fighting a bigger enemy now.
总是忍♥不住在想
Can't help but think, what
这要是玛格丽特和比利住的地方该怎么办
if this were Margaret and Billy's neighborhood?
你在与我们合作 所以你女儿很安全
Your daughter is safe because you're here with us.
怎么了 巡警
Something wrong, Ranger?
看过这世上太多疯狂的事情
Seen a lot of crazy shit in this world.
而现在 你和我居然还能如此平静的交谈
This here, you and me having a civil conversation
就像
like...
正如我所说 巡警
Like I said, Ranger,
你会大吃一惊的
you'd be surprised.
谁叫的救护车
Who the hell called an ambulance?
- 不用担心 - 举起手来
- Don't worry about it... - Hands up!
举起手来 转过身去
Hands up! Turn around.
- 达科塔- 怎么
- Dakota. - Oh, what?
- 这不是我想的那样 - 的确不是
- It's not what I think? - It's not.
布洛克医生 我们这里有很多有病的人
Dr. Block, we got a lot of sick people here...
闭上你的臭嘴
Why don't you shut your goddamn mouth.
这里唯一有病的人就是你
The only sicko here is you.
你杀了我父亲
You killed my father.
现在我要讨回公道
Now I'm gonna get some justice.
杰科先生 把你的手放在我看得着的地方
Mr. Gecko, keep your hands where I can see them.
先生 作为一个执法机关的工作人员
Sir, I'm gonna ask you
我得要求你 放下武器
as a fellow law enforcement officer, please lower your weapon.
恐怕我做不到
Afraid I can't do that.
达科塔你开枪打了我
Dakota, you shot me point blank.
你怎么不奇怪我还活得好好的呢
Aren't you wondering how I'm still walking around?
我到这来完成我的工作
I'm here to finish the job.
这是你和我的事 和弗雷迪 还有这个人无关
This is between you and me, not Freddie, not this guy.
所以请你看着我 好吗
So I want you to keep your eyes on me, OK?
- 别 - 我得这么做 兰杰
- Don't... - I gotta do this, Ranger.
- 你要看吗 - 达科塔无论你想做什么
- You watching? - Dakota, whatever you do,
别被吓坏了
don't freak out.
告诉过你别被吓坏了
Told you not to freak out.
你知道吗 我父亲曾告诉我
You know, my father told
这个世界有一个黑暗的地方 可
me there was a darkness in this world, but...
我当时不懂他的话是什么意思
I had no idea that's what he meant.
是的 我想他知道的比他说出来的多
Yeah, I think he knew more than he let on.
你知道 你仍和他们一起做事
You know, it doesn't change
这个事实不会变的
the fact that you're still working with them.
你以为我我没有天天遭受折磨
Don't you think it kills me every single day?
我没得选择 你也没有
I had no choice, and neither do you.
这里在发生更严重的事
There's something bigger going on here.
比你我的事都要严重
Bigger than me, bigger than you.
甚至比你父亲还重要
Bigger than even your dad.
你知道 我从没告诉过你 但
You know, I never told you, but...
你为他说的这番话非常棒
what you said at his service was really nice.
如果他还在 我也会说点什么的
If I was still talking to him I would've said something, too.
你知道他爱你
You know good and well he loved you.
是的 只是
Yeah, it's just...
我不敢回忆
so hard to look back.
这一切都不对 都不对
None of this makes any sense. None of it.
这些人都病了 我们不知道原因
These people are sick, and we don't know why,
但他们需要医生
but they need a doctor.
不是为我或者杰科兄弟做的
Don't do it for me, or the Geckos.
是为你父亲
Do it for him.
你应该知道答案 教授 难道不是吗
You're supposed to be the answer man, professor, are you not?
我们看到昆虫
We observed the insects
他们消失在下水道里
and then they disappeared down a pool drain.
然后呢
And?
我就知道这么多
And that's as far as I've gotten in my investigation.
好吧 已经很多了
Well, that's very extensive,
但我们不能一直把人往这车♥库♥里堆
but we can't keep shoving people in a garage
希望整件事能有个转机
hoping this whole thing is gonna change.
显然 但这是科学 杰科先生
Obviously. But this is science, Mr. Gecko,
不像你干那些烧杀抢掠的活儿
not one of your heists.
研究需要时间
Research takes time.
是啊 问问他是怎么"科学"杀死伯特的
Yeah, and ask him to tell you how science killed Burt.
什么
What?
- 你做了什么 - 我什么都没做
- What did you do? - I did nothing.
- 都是他 - 我不想听那些
- It was all him. - You know what, I don't wanna hear it.
我只想你说出些他妈的事实
The only thing I wanna hear outta you are some fuckin' facts.
我正在研究
Working on it.
现在 对于沙迪·格伦目前的情况
And now, to the situation unfolding in Shady Glen.
当局称这个为浴盐恐慌
Authorities are calling it a bath salts scare,
我们正在赶往现场 十一点为你报道事情的全部经过
and we're moving there now to get you the full story at 11:00.
嘿 你叫鲁宾 对吧
Hey, it's Reuben, right?
这些柠檬水是怎么回事
What's the deal with the lemonade?
妈妈每晚都做
Mom makes it every night.
就放些柠檬 糖和水
Just lemons, sugar and water.
你可以尝尝 简直把糖尿病都甜出来了
You can have some. Just know it's, like, diabetes sweet.
只有她一个人喝吗
Is she the only one that drank it?
是啊 她总在倒出来前尝一尝
Yeah, she always tastes it before she pours it,
但我们还没喝过呢
but we never got to that.
柠檬 糖 水
Lemons, sugar... water.
谢谢 嘿 弗雷迪
Thanks. Hey, Freddie.
污水处理厂就在这栋房♥子的另一边
Treatment plant's here, just on the other side of this house.
专用水供应区
Dedicated water supply.
所以沙迪·格伦最先感到异样
That's why Shady Glen has been feeling it first.
不能说明这不会传播
That doesn't mean it won't spread.
我的人刚刚又封锁了三栋房♥子
My men just locked down three more houses.
好 那我们传话出去
OK, so we spread the word, then.
谁也不许开水龙头
No water out of the tap.
这就能说明游泳池下水道的事了
That explains the whole pool drain thing.
我们遇到的是水里的西瓦尔巴
We're dealing with water-adapted Xibalban...
小子 去我的摩托车上把书拿来
You know what, kid? We gotta get my books outta my bike.
伙计 我可不会做你的小跑腿
Dude, I'm not gonna be your research monkey.
- 我来这是为了解决掉这些食人族的 - 嘿
- I'm here to slice some cannibals. - Hey.
那些人也有家人 这不是什么电子游戏
Those people have families. It's not a fuckin' video game.
是的 他们以这些人为食
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表