剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
所以 要么你不要报酬
So, either you pay for
再打十二场来赔偿那个受伤的人
that man's injury with a dozen free fights,
要么我们就永远流放你
or you're banished for good.
让我留下 基萨 求你了
Let me stay, Kisa, please.
求你了
Please!
带他下去
Take him.
看了吧 人在这能有选择
See, people here have a choice.
不会被人强迫
No one's kept against their will.
是啊 没错
Yeah, clearly.
而且我也不转化人 除非本人愿意
And I don't turn people anymore, unless they ask for it.
等等 她都不是
Hold on. She's not even a...
没错 我不是蛇妖
No. I'm not a culebra.
但是相信我 你们的底细我知道
But trust me, I know all about you.
- 好吧 桑坦妮可我们 - 我叫基萨
- OK, Santanico, we... - My name is Kisa.
不管你们想说什么 我都不感兴趣
And whatever you have to offer, I'm sure I'm not interested.
王都死了
The Lords are dead.
我知道 那跟我完全没关系 你看不出来
I know. I'm all broken up about it, can't you tell?
- 走吧 - 他们是被一个西瓦尔巴杀死的
- Leave. - They were killed by a Xibalban.
其他还有很多
The first of many.
我帮不了你们
I can't help you.
这些东西是从你的庙里出来的
These things came out of your temple.
那根本不是我的庙 理查德 我只是个囚徒而已
It's never been my temple, Richard. I was just a prisoner.
现在你们却让我去挽救一个我从那逃脱的地方
And now you want me to help you save whatever was left behind?
不是地方 是里面的人
Not what, who, OK?
你的信徒还指望你呢
Your people look up to you.
他们不会听我们 他们听自己女王的
They are not gonna follow us, they are gonna follow their queen.
我不是他们的女王
I'm not their queen, Seth.
从以前年前直到现在
For the first time in a thousand years,
我终于拥有了自己的东西
I have something that's mine.
不可能因为你们而放弃
There's no way I'm gonna give that up for you.
那也会有人从你手里把它抢走的
Then, someone's gonna take it away from you.
相信我 我们经历过
Trust me. We've been there.
我会尽力守护的
I'll take my chances.
那边 靠边停下
There. Pull over.
你确定能用得了那枪吗
You sure you can handle that thing?
我倒是更喜欢大口径
Actually, I prefer a bigger piece,
但我觉得你们枪♥械♥库里不会有这种枪
but I don't think you've got anything like that in your arsenal.
- 等等 还是我打头吧 - 凭什么
- Whoa, whoa. I'll take the lead. - Says who?
你是负责提醒我是和平卫士的人
You're the one who keeps reminding me I'm the Peacekeeper.
如果要合作的话
You know, if we're gonna be working together,
也许我们应该定几条基本的规矩
maybe we should lay down some ground rules.
那好吧 你是想现在讨论退休金和福利
OK, perfecto. You wanna talk pension and benefits,
还是我们先专心办事
or can we focus now?
别 等等
Whoa, whoa.
看来这是被盗了
There goes their deposit.
天呐 看起来是刚走不久
Jesus. Looks like we just missed it.
他死了
He's dead.
貌似他们没进食完
Looks like they didn't finish feedin'.
那什么东西
What is it?
是灰 到处都是
It's ash. It's everywhere.
他们一般死后会留下一堆整齐的灰
Usually, immolations leave a neat little pile,
但这个像是有人故意为之
but this, it's like whoever did this,
让他们爆♥炸♥了
made 'em explode.
他对女神也没什么好意
He didn't take kindly to La Diosa either.
"避风港 集♥会♥处"
"Shelter from the storm. The Lodge"?
从来没听说过
Never heard of it.
你们这些人也信教了
You people gettin' religious now?
你们这些人
You people?
抱歉 我没什么特别的意思
Sorry. I didn't mean anything by it.
你肯定有
I'll bet.
我们这些人正在被屠♥杀♥
My "People" Are getting massacred.
你们这些人正在失控
Your people are running wild,
而我
and I'm...
他烧死了他 都烧死了
He burned them. He burned them all.
- 你这搞什么鬼 - 再争取一次机会
- What the hell are you doing? - Buying us another shot.
这俩就是杰科兄弟
So, those were the Gecko Brothers.
他们一直打扮成送葬人的样子
Do they always dress like undertakers?
你这么压抑情感一定很不容易
It must've been hard for you to keep your cool.
- 我为你骄傲 - 如果他们说的是真的
- I'm proud of you. - If what they're saying is true,
要是西瓦尔巴真的回来了
if the Xibalbans are back,
我们得做好准备
we need to get ready,
我要保护你 不能有差池
I need to protect you, nothing can happen...
嘿 没事的
Hey... It's OK.
我们会准备好的
We'll be ready.
不管出什么事 我们都能解决
Whatever it is, we'll handle it.
你肯定饿坏了
You must be starving.
出事了
Something's up.
他想要打一场
He picked a fight.
你知道那什么意思吗
You realize what that means?
打 打 打 打
Fight, fight, fight, fight!
好吧 好吧 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
我们找点乐子你觉得怎么样
What do you say we make this interesting, huh?
我要挑战你最厉害的人 就在这里 就现在
I'll take on your best guy, right here, right now.
我赢了 你跟我们走
I win, you come with us.
我输了 我们从此不在打扰你
I lose, we leave you alone for the rest of your days.
说定了
It's a deal.
你现在是这么进食的
So, that's how you feed now...
就是这么摆脱"老办法"的
And how you gave up "The old ways".
我想一定很撩人
It's kinda hot, I guess.
我就知道你不会理解
I knew you wouldn't understand.
你爱她
You love her.
她是你决定不帮我们
I mean, she's the reason you
追踪这些恶魔的理由 对不对
won't help us track down these demons, right?
我这么问是因为真正的"世界末日"要来了
I only ask 'cause there's some real end-of-the-world shit coming.
和你表现的"关我屁事"的态度不同
And despite your fuck-if-I-care attitude,
我知道你在乎自己的手下
I know you care about your people.
想像一下他们知道了真♥相♥
Imagine if they knew the truth,
知道你甚至不愿意为他们而战
that you don't even wanna fight for them.
他应该放了里科才对
He was supposed to relieve Rico.
米格尔
Miguel?
他想 吃了我
It tried... to eat me...
收拾东西吧 公主
Pack your bags, princess.
桑塔尼可
Santanico!
马诺拉 不要
Manola, no!
你疯了吗
What are you, nuts?
快跑
Go!
它跑哪去了
Where the hell did it go?
那个怪物是你引来的 理查德
You brought that monster here, Richard.
要不是它叫你名字 我也以为是
Yeah, except it called you out.
有什么所谓呢 告诉我该怎么杀了它
Well, what's that matter now? Just tell me how to kill it.
杀不了 那是奥米茄
We can't. They're Olmecas.
传说中的西瓦尔巴勇士 他们被人当做神
Legendary Xibalban warriors. They're revered like gods.
他们会杀掉一切挡路的人
They destroy everything in their path.
- 那它找你干什么 - 我好像知道
- So, why is it after you? - I think I know.
凯特 我看到凯特了
Kate. I saw Kate out there.
- 你说什么 - 谁是凯特
- I'm sorry, what was that? - Who's Kate?
你肯定脑袋也刚挨了一枪 兄弟
You must've taken one hell of a shot to the head, brother.
不 我知道我说的什么
No, I know what I saw.
我亲眼看她死了 你忘了
- I saw her die, remember?
那我在血井也没发现她的尸体
We never found her body at the bloodwell.
那个圣血 改造了她
La Santa Sangre. It did something to her.
就那个骷髅头 上回杀的那个
That skull fucker, right? That last guy?
她说话的声音跟她完全一样
He said shit that sounded exactly like her.
好吧 你说她不仅活着
OK, so not only do you think that she's alive,
而且还召集西瓦尔巴对付我们
you think that she's siccing these Xibalbans on us?
- 她没理由这么做 - 这个凯特到底是谁
- Well, she's got good reason to. - Who the fuck is Kate?
她怎么能帮我们
And how is she gonna help
把这个丑八怪弄走呢
us get rid of that ugly-ass beast out there?
她帮不上忙 但我们还是得杀了它
She's not. But we're gonna kill it.
你刚说杀不了的
You just said that we can't.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表