剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, but...
不能把他的话太当真
can't take everything he says at face value.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是你兄弟的地位
Meaning your bro's always been
一直就是无关紧要的
a couple tacos short of a fiesta platter.
神神叨叨 徒有其表而已
The light's on in his fridge, but the food ain't cold.
就你是最理智的 你个混♥蛋♥
And you're the paragon of sanity, you sick fuck.
先生们 他很明显是被控制了
Gentlemen! She's clearly holding him here.
所以她或她其中一个奴隶
So there's a very good chance
很有可能会现身
she or one of her slaves will make an appearance.
我们在搜一圈
Let's make one more sweep.
再怎么着
At the very least,
有人出现我们也好按迹追踪
someone could show and we track them back to her.
好的 我看可以
OK. Works for me.
嘿 得把那些车开走
Hey, gotta get rid of the cars.
他们回来的时候能看到它们
They'll see 'em when they come back.
控制室应该再留个人
Somebody should stay in the control room, too.
它就在最前面
It's right up front.
你可以在这里发出警报
You can sound the alarm from here.
以便提醒我们有入侵者
Alert us to any intruders.
好的
Ok.
你们两个 长头发教授 吉米·亨德里克斯
You two. Professor long hair, Jimi Hendrix...
吉米·亨德里克斯 美国歌♥手外貌和斯考特相似
把车停到后面去 快点
go move the cars out back, pronto.
我跟教授一起走
I'll go with the professor.
不想再让他把我们的车刮了
Don't want him scratching up our ride again.
刮你们的 那是x7f 听着
Scratching up your... that was... Look...
- 我当时有一点醉了... - 好了 嘿
- I was a little tipsy... - OK. Hey!
快点 快去
Make it quick. Go!
我会留在这里守着 好吗
I'm gonna stay and guard here, OK?
再搜一圈就撤退
One sweep and we're done.
我们走吧
Let's go.
戴上你的眼镜 四眼仔 蠢货
Whoa! Put your glasses on, four eyes! Idiot.
嘿 停车 小心
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hey!
这么大个地方
How could you hit me there...
你是怎么撞到我的
of all places?
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You sick son of a...
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你个变♥态♥
Oh, you sick fuck.
嘿
Hey!
下一次就杀了你
Next one will kill you.
精神病
Psychopath.
怎么回事
What the hell?
嘿
Hey!
把门打开
Somebody open the door!
该死的 妈的
Goddamn it! Fuck!
你好 哥哥
Hello, brother.
你不用想了 门都是我锁的
In case you're wondering, I've initiated a lockdown.
理查德
Richard...
千万不能让那个疯子把这里
Can't let the lunatics turn this place
变成恐怖走廊
into Shock Corridor.
恐怖走廊 美国1963年电影 内容为一个记者
为了追踪敏感潜入精神病院
虽然你人在控制室里 哥哥
You may be in the control room, brother,
但控制器在我手上呢
but I've got my hand on the wheel now.
理查德 听我说
Richard, listen to me.
赶快放我出去
Let me outta here right now.
- 你听懂了吗 - 不
- You understand me? - No!
理查德 赶快他妈的放我出去
Richard, let me the fuck outta here right now!
不 你就呆在那里
No. OK, just... stay there.
不要想着离开
Do not attempt to leave.
赶快放我出去
Let me outta here right now!
我有个计划 斯坦
I've got a plan, Stan.
我有个计划
I've got a plan.
他妈的
Dammit!
是她离开的我 你知道吗
She left me, you know.
你说什么
What's that?
我的前妻 是她离开的我
My ex-wife. She left me.
你说你不想成为那个
You said you didn't wanna
妨碍我和妻儿团聚的人
be the one that comes between me and my family.
我真的没有选择
I really didn't have a choice.
我理解
I understand.
你理解吗
Do you?
我们做出了选择 是你留下来过夜
We made a choice, for you to spend the night.
我单方面努力是没有用的
It's a two-way street.
一般都是这样的 牛仔
That's generally how it works, vaquero.
- 闻起来太臭了 - 我们在太平间呢
- Smells like shit. - We're in a morgue.
不 闻起来真有一种屎的味道
No, smells like actual feces.
给我后退 哥们
Back the fuck up, man.
否则我会像达莫那样把你们打死
I will go full Dahmer on both your asses.
达莫 美国连环杀人犯 共杀害十七人 并吃掉尸体
让你们连渣都剩不下
No one will ever find the pieces.
好好 我们不会伤害你的
All right. We don't wanna hurt you.
哦 这有点疼了
OK, that kinda hurt.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
好样的
Yes.
喂
Hello?
有人听得到吗
Can anybody hear me?
是你把我们关在这的吗
Did you lock us in here?
我倒是想
I should've,
但是你们这些特工实在太难关起来了
but you agents are hard to keep in a cage.
- 特工 - 中情局
- Agents? - CIA.
你们肯定是中情局的 我看得出来
That's what you guys are. I can tell.
特别行动组 非法搜查
Special activities division, black bag operations,
影子活动 还是其他什么混♥蛋♥玩意
wet work, whatever the fuck.
影子活动 高度机密见不得人的任务
你怎么看 他是个就是个流浪汉吧
What do you think, he's some kind of squatter?
哦 你想当着我的面
Oh, you gonna talk about me
谈论我的事情吗
like I'm not even here?
你们的谍报工作做得不行啊
That's not very good tradecraft.
闭嘴 有人闯进了这里
Stop. Someone's been in here,
然后把这里当做监狱来用
and they've been using this place like a prison.
监狱
Like a prison.
我有时候也能听见他们
I hear them sometimes.
你猜我做了什么 他们再也不能追踪我了
Guess what? They can't track me anymore.
我自己把跟踪器拿掉了
I removed the transmitter myself.
我就是干电缆安装的
I'm a cable installer by trade.
取掉了追踪器 明智的做法
Losing the transmitter. That's smart.
你是在大屠♥杀♥之前还是之后取掉的
Was that before or after the massacre?
什么大屠♥杀♥
Massacre?
有个保安血洗了这里
That security guard shot up the place.
你听说了吗
Were you here for that?
特伦斯是个好人 他...
Terrence was good man. He...
有一天突然就爆发了
just went off one day.
我的天
Man.
你叫什么
Got a name?
巴勃罗 和埃斯科巴同名
Pablo. As in Escobar.
巴勃罗·埃斯科巴 哥伦比亚武装毒枭
后被哥伦比亚政♥府♥招安
所以别再烦我了
So don't fuck with me.
那你在这做什么
What are you doing in here?
他们放了我 还告诉我我可以掌控世界
They discharged me. Told me I can handle the world.
对 但是外面不是你的世界
Yeah, but that's not your world out there.
这里才是
This is.
你肯定对这地方了如指掌
I bet you know this place like the back of your hand.
但是你可能也没办法带我们出去
But you probably can't get us out of here.
他知道自己跟谁说话呢吗
Who does he think he's talking to?
你先请
You first.
所以这是真的吗
So, is it true?
你和所有的西瓦尔巴对抗
You fought all those Xibalban things?
然后你又和阿玛鲁打了一架
And you fought her, Amaru?
这就是你为什么加入我们 对吗
That's why you joined us, right?
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表