剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
让我们祈祷吧
Let us pray.
我们走
Let's go.
佐罗
Zolo.
好了 他们现在正往教堂走
Okay... they're heading to the church.
时间刚好
Right on time.
我明白了
I see it all now.
什么
Yeah? What's that?
那个巡警一直以来都是你们的卧底
The Ranger was your inside man this whole time.
你们把我带到监狱里的时候
When you took me aside in the prison,
让他假装实施绑♥架♥
you were letting him stage the kidnapping.
猜对了
Bravo.
我们还用汽车给他们运去了一些惊喜
Yeah, we trucked in a few other surprises, too.
当我们一切就位的时候
For now, the Ranger's gonna
巡警就会吸引他们的注意力
distract them while we get into position.
然后他会打开隧♥道♥通往教堂的大门
Then he's gonna open the tunnel access to the church,
然后我们就从里面突袭
we can ambush from the inside.
你就把所有的信任都押在他一个人身上
That's a lot of trust to put in one man.
没错
Yep.
却依旧不信我
And you still don't trust me.
确实不信
I do not.
大家都准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
祝你好运 杰科
Good luck, Gecko.
走吧
Let's go.
难道这个就是
Is that what I think it is?
没错
Yes.
结束这一切吧
Let's finish this.
教堂见
See you at the church.
我已做好安排
I have someone else.
回去吧
Head back.
看看你
Look at you.
你变了
You've changed.
你已不再是那个怯懦的小女奴了
You're no longer that scared little slave girl.
我喜欢以前的你
I liked her.
你可是一点没变
And you're the same.
还是一脸苦相
Still bitter.
今天 我就会开心了
Well, I'll be satisfied today.
你的选择是正确的 巡警
You made the right choice, Ranger.
- 别过来 我要你的保证 - 得力的人会得到奖赏
- Nuh-uh. I need guarantees. - Good men get rewarded.
以防万一 我希望我和我的家人可以离开
I want me and my family out when the shit goes down.
你不想留下来看看接下来会发生什么吗
But don't you want to stay and find out what happens next?
不 我不加入你们
No. I don't want in your club.
和平卫士
Peacekeeper...
你已经加入了
you're already in.
吸引教堂的注意力 好让我们被打吗
Draw their fire from the church, just so we get shot at?
这计划的关键是别被打中
The key component of that is not getting hit.
你要是更耐打点
If you were more durable,
我也不用替你挨这么多枪子
I wouldn't have to take as many bullets for you.
我们都有弱点 对吧
Well, we all have our weaknesses, don't we?
你到底想干什么
What the hell do you wanna do?
你想坐在那看日落吗
Do you wanna sit around and watch the sunset?
- 是啊 这样更好 - 别担心
- Yeah. I'd prefer that. - Don't you worry.
《神枪手与智多星》里的主角
你我会像布奇和圣丹斯一样
You and I are gonna Butch-and-Sundance our way
在这个镇子上杀出一条血路来
right through this town, come out the other side.
- 你知道他们最后都死了的吧 - 画面定格
- You do know they both died, right? - Freeze framed!
最后画面定格了
They freeze-framed!
他们可是永世长存的
Those guys lived forever.
靠
Shit.
那是什么玩意
What... what the fuck is that?
靠
Shit!
停下
Stop!
他们一定是跟踪我到这来的
They must've followed me here.
你真不会说谎
You're a terrible liar.
炸了我 杀了她
Blow me up! Kill her!
- 动手啊 - 是啊 动手啊
- Do it! - Yes, do it!
毁掉这具身体 毁掉你自己
Destroy this body! Destroy yourself!
可我还会回来 不过就是换个躯壳
But I'll come back, in one form or another,
到时候 你所珍爱的一切都会化为灰烬
and everything you love will be turned to dust.
哎呀
Oops.
弗雷迪
Freddie!
弗雷迪
Freddie!
你还好吗 你没事吧
You okay? Are you okay?
没事 没事
Okay. Yeah.
我们还剩多少人
How many guys we got left?
我数了下 有四个枪手 把那家伙灭掉
I count four shooters. Take that guy out!
情况不妙啊
This isn't looking too hot.
你帮我打个前锋
I'm gonna need you to run point.
你的意思就是 "嗨
That's just code for, "Hey,
里奇 不如你先走到那边去
Richie, why don't you walk out there first
挨颗枪子吧" 很疼的好嘛
and take a bullet!" It still hurts like hell!
既然我必须忍♥受你是吸血鬼的事实
You know, if I gotta put up with you bein' a bloodsucker,
那你总得让我
you'd think I could take
时不时利用一下你的能力吧
advantage of the perks every once in a while.
我才不要当诱饵
I'm not gonna be the bait.
我们俩都是诱饵啊 不就是这么计划的嘛
We're both bait! That was the plan!
我的天 希望B组的运气要好点
God. I hope the "B" Team's having better luck.
走哪边
Which way?
那个
So, uh...
我看走右边吧
I'm gonna say right.
走左边
Go left.
你们究竟什么时候才会相信我
Are you people gonna ever trust me?
走那边 走
Go that way. Go.
女王万岁
这是阿玛鲁的奴隶
It's one of Amaru's slaves.
看来我们是闯进他们老窝了 快离开这
I think we kicked the anthill. Let's get outta here.
- 快走 快走 这边交给我们 - 好 走吧
- Go, go, go. We'll take care of it. - OK. Let's go!
我带我手下去街对面去
I'll take my guys across the street.
好
Right.
看来我们吸引到他们的注意力了
I think we got their attention now.
这些毒弹还真管用
These venom bullets are really doin' the trick.
要是用完了可怎么办
What happens when we run out?
- 我靠 - 把面具戴上
- Ah, f... - Put your mask back on!
- 我正在摒住呼吸 - 什么
- I'm holding my breath here. - What?
要是我集中注意力 就可以避免自燃
I can keep from burning up if I focus,
不过持续不了多久的 你速度快点
but it's only for so long, so hurry it up!
- 这些家伙出现得太突然了 - 不客气
- Those guys came outta nowhere. - Yeah, you're welcome.
好的一面是
Well, on the bright side,
现在只剩一个怪物了
there's only one of those fuckers left.
他就在那边的店铺里
He's in that storefront back there.
这下好了 野蛮人桑达尔来了
Ohh, great. Thundarr the Barbarian.
我去把他引出小镇
I'll lead him out of town.
我跟他还有账要算
We got a score to settle.
不许逞英雄
Don't do anything heroic.
相信我吧 哥哥
Trust me, brother.
这样打可不公平
Now, this is not a fair fight.
我读到过关于你们美洲豹战士的故事
I've read about you Jag Warriors.
我知道你们都重视
I know you're all about some...
荣誉准则什么的
code of honor, or some bullshit.
- 他们都是孩子 - 没错
- They're all children. - Yeah.
看看那个所谓的女王做了什么
Look at what this so-called queen does.
再次奴役我们
Enslaving us again.
逼迫我们自相残杀
Forcing us to... kill our own.
你跟布拉♥萨♥做了交易
You made a deal with Brasa.
是
I did.
可后来我发现她在这里
And then I found out she was here.
一个统治世界的人 不是吗
Someone to rule the world, right?
你肯定想在她身边取得一席之地
Wouldn't you love a place next to her.
我不希望阿玛鲁统治这个世界 我希望是你
I don't want Amaru to rule this world. I want you.
你这是做梦
That was your dream.
蛇妖们 这位是你们的女神
Culebras. This is your Diosa.
我们侍奉的是阿玛鲁
We serve Amaru.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表