剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
And walk around their entire lives with it.
一辈子都带着它
Well, what does that have to do with our parasites?
那跟这种寄生虫有何关系
Our parasites are a new species.
这种寄生虫是新物种
Bio-engineered from this hookworm.
是钩虫经过生物加工而成
You mean somebody made these.
你是说人为制♥造♥的
Designed them to grow in humans.
设计在人体生长
In fact, I don't believe
其实 我觉得
That they could grow anywhere else.
没有其他生长方式
I believe that it's the parasite's lymph gland
而且寄生虫的淋巴结
That is the real prize.
才是其价值所在
It secretes
它分泌出
A remarkable immune-boosting enzyme.
一种能极度增强免疫的酶
Immune-boosting.
增强免疫
So you might take that if you had, say,
这么说 用这个可以治疗
A severe phobia of germs.
严重细菌恐惧症
Or if you wanted to treat any number
或者治疗多种
Of immune deficiency disorders.
免疫缺陷疾病
Going somewhere, walter?
要出门吗 沃尔特
I am.
是的
The phone book lists five herbalists in chinatown,
电♥话♥簿列了五个唐人街的草药医师
Three of which sell our ancylostoma hookworm
其中三个有卖♥♥
For the treatment of asthma.
治疗哮喘的钩虫
I am going to collect samples for genetic comparison.
我要去收集样本做基因对比
Why don't you give me those addresses?
要不把地址给我吧
I'll go check them out.
我去看看
You don't believe I can do it.
你觉得我做不到
Well, I can.
我能
Don't you dare follow me.
你别跟着我
Can I please borrow some change for the bus fare?
能借点零钱搭巴士吗
Miss lin, do you recognize these?
林小姐 你认得这些吗
She said the man who put them on the fishing boat had one.
她说带他们上船的人有这个纹身
What does it mean? It's a gang tattoo.
它说明什么 是帮会纹身
We think that the gang
我们认为这个帮会
May be using people to smuggle drugs into the country.
可能利用人来偷运毒品
She said her husband and her daughter...
她问她丈夫和女儿
I think I understand.
我明白
We will do everything that we can.
我们会竭尽所能
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪了
Uh, walter's out self-actualizing again.
沃尔特又去自我实现了
Astrid's keeping an eye on him.
阿斯特丽德看着他
What's this?
这是什么
You remember at elizabeth jarvis' house
还记得在伊丽莎白·贾维斯家
You asked me what I was looking at?
你问我在找什么
Did you see all those hand sanitizers? No.
你看到那些洗手液了吗 没有
All the windows were hermetically sealed.
所有窗户都密封了
Hepa filters. Oxygen tanks.
高效过滤器 氧气瓶
You saw oxygen tanks?
你看到氧气瓶了吗
Well, no.
其实没有
But I'm sure they're there somewhere.
但我肯定藏在哪了
Okay, and if they were?
假设有又如何
Walter says that these worms boost the immune system, right?
沃尔特说这些寄生虫能加强免疫系统
If you're buying hand sanitizer in bulk
如果大量购买♥♥洗手液
And hermetically sealing all your windows,
并密封所有窗户
You're either howard hughes or you're actually sick.
这人不是霍华德·休斯就是病了[著名医学院名]
Okay, let's go pick up elizabeth jarvis
那我们去找伊丽莎白·贾维斯
And get a warrant to search her house.
申请搜查令搜查她家
Actually, I've got a better idea.
其实 我有更好的主意
Bend your knees more.
膝盖再弯点
What are you doing here?
你们来这干嘛
We wanted to ask you a couple questions
我们想问几个
About your mother.
关于你妈妈的问题
Yeah, well, she's not here right now.
她现在不在家
And I know that I don't have to answer
没有我妈或律师在场
Any of your questions without my mom or lawyer here.
我不用回答你们的任何问题
Then you can just talk to me.
那你可以跟我聊
I'm not actually an fbi agent.
我其实不算联邦探员
Just a couple of guys hanging out on the court.
我们俩在球场玩玩
I'm gonna go make a phone call.
我去打个电♥话♥
I have to talk to a judge about a warrant.
我得向法官申请搜查令
There you go.
这就对了
I know you don't want to talk to us
我知道你不想和我们谈
'cause you're just trying to protect your mother, matt.
因为你想保护你妈 马特
She's your only family.
她是你唯一的家人
I understand that. I've been there.
我理解 我是过来人
Hmm. I doubt it.
深表怀疑
I was raised by my mother too.
我也是我妈带大的
It's scary.
战战兢兢
You're worried that if you lose her,
害怕会失去她
Then you have no one.
就无人可以依靠
But those people that your mother gave money to,
但收你妈妈钱的人
They're scary people.
他们是坏人
We're investigating them and that's not gonna stop.
我们正在调查他们 会不断深入
They're gonna try to cover their tracks.
他们会试图掩盖行踪
I want to make sure that your mother
我得确保你妈妈
Isn't one of those tracks.
不是行踪之一
You think that could happen?
你觉得可能会这样吗
I need you to tell me, ben,
你得告诉我
Is your mom sick?
你妈妈病了吗
What is it?
怎么了
She has some sort of immune deficiency disorder?
她患有免疫缺陷疾病吗
No.
不
The treatments are for me.
需要治疗的是我
Agent Farnsworth.
方探员
Walter, what a... what a coincidence.
沃尔特 真 真有缘啊
It's not a coincidence at all. You were following me.
这可不是缘分 你在跟踪我
Peter had you follow me.
彼得让你跟着我
No. I have a... I have a friend that lives right down...
不是 我 我有个朋友就住在
By the, uh...
那个
The chinese restaurant.
中国餐馆旁边
Walter.
沃尔特
We're worried about you.
我们担心你
Does it occur to you that perhaps I want to be alone?
你有没有想过也许我想一个人呆着
That perhaps I want to live my life
也许我想活得
With a semblance of dignity and self-respect?
有点自尊
If I want to go get a hot dog, so be it.
如果我想吃热狗 我就去买♥♥
I may go grocery shopping.
我会去买♥♥食品杂物
I may even join a gym.
我甚至会去健身
Walter.
沃尔特
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, since you're here, you may as well accompany me
既然你来了 也许你可以陪我去拜访
To the next herbalist on my list.
我单子上的另一位草药医生
But as a friend, not a supervisor.
但是以朋友的身份 不是监视者
Agreed, Walter.
好的 沃尔特
I love chinatown.
我爱唐人街
Matt Jarvis suffers from a rare immune deficiency disorder.
马特·贾维斯患有罕见的免疫缺陷病症
His body doesn't produce enough white blood cells
他的身体不能产生足够的白细胞
To fight off infection.
来抵御感染
Yeah, technically speaking,
没错 严格意义上来说
This kid should be living in a giant plastic baggie.
这孩子应该呆在一个大的塑料袋里
But we just shot hoops with him this afternoon.
但是我们今天下午却跟他打了篮球
So these parasites are being harvested to treat his condition.
所以说 这些寄生虫被用来治疗他的病症
Well, from what he says,
据他所说
They insert a medicinal powder directly into his spleen.
他们把一种粉状药物直接注射入他的脾脏
Walter thinks the medicine's made out of a gland inside the worm.
沃尔特认为这种药物是用虫子的腺体所制成
So Matt's usually treated once a month.
马特每个月做一次治疗
His next surgery is due in two days,
他的下一个手术在两天后
Right on schedule with when the next boat's due to arrive.
正好是下一艘船预定到达的时间
Does the surgeon have a name?
那个外科医生叫什么
Dr. Che.
车医生
Ancylostoma duodenale. Hookworm.
十二指肠钩口线虫 一种钩虫
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表