剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry to disturb you.
很抱歉打扰你
I--I tried calling.
我试过打电♥话♥
My name is John Mchugh.
我叫约翰·马克修
I went to school with your son, Nick.
我和你儿子尼克上同一所学校
Uh, no, Nick is my nephew.
不是 尼克是我的侄子
You--you look awful.
你脸色不太好
Why don't you come inside?
进来坐坐吧
Thank you.
谢谢
The red wire goes in the red hole.
红线接红色接口
The blue in--
蓝线接
Yes, thank you, walter.
行了 谢谢 沃尔特
I was able to figure that out all by myself.
我能自己解决
Hey. How'd it go?
有什么收获
Uh, Nina didn't have anything.
尼娜什么也不透露
How's it going here?
这里进展如何
Well, we'll soon see.
我们马上就能看到了
Don't be so skeptical, Peter.
要有信心 彼得
You liked the taffy, didn't you?
你喜欢那太妃糖 是吧
Absolutely.
没错
I have my doubts.
我心有戚戚嫣
Ready?
准备好了吗
What's it doing?
它在干什么
Familiarizing itself with the genetic composition.
自动识别遗传构成
Dismissing any foreign elements.
去除外来因素
It's amazing how much filth we carry around on our hands.
我们的手真的是太脏了
Go ahead, dear.
加油 亲爱的
It worked.
成功了
Of course it did.
当然
Okay, Astrid, we need to run this
好了 阿斯特丽德 我们要到
through the Joint Law Enforcement database.
联合执法机构数据库里查一下
see if we can get a name for this guy.
看看能不能找到这个人的姓名
Well done, Walter.
做得好 沃尔特
Thank you, son.
谢谢 儿子
No match found
找不到匹配指纹
Nothing.
什么都没有
He's not in our system.
他不在我们的系统里
No priors, no arrest record.
没有前科 没有逮捕记录
So...
所以
We're nowhere.
我们一无所获
You said you went to school with nick.
你说你和尼克一起上过学
a long time ago,
很久以前
back in Jacksonville.
在杰克逊威尔
We have a mutual friend, Lloyd Becker.
我们有个好朋友 劳埃德·贝克尔
He said I could find nick here.
他说我在这里能找到他
I remember Lloyd.
我记得劳埃德
Oh, such a sweet boy.
一个很亲切的男孩
Nick lived here a while
尼克在这里住过一段时间
After his parents died.
双亲去世以后
he moved to Brooklyn...
他就搬到布鲁克林了
Several years ago.
就在几年前
Do you--do you know how
你知道我
I could get in contact with him?
怎么能联络到他吗
Do you have his phone number?
你有他电♥话♥号♥码吗
I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
I haven't heard from him for some time.
我有阵子没跟他联♥系♥过了
It's funny, though.
有趣的是
Someone else from jacksonville came by,
大约六个月前
Oh, six months ago asking for nick.
还有个杰克逊维尔出来的人问起过尼克
She must have gone to school with you as well.
她可能也跟你一起上的学
You don't by any
你不会恰好
chance remember her name, do you?
记下了她名字吧
God, what am I missing?
天啊 我放过了什么
Dunham?
德纳姆
I think I may have found our killer.
我想我可能找到凶手了
His name is James Heath,
他叫詹姆斯·西斯
And he was a cortexiphan subject too.
他也是克特西芬实验的一员
I think that may be how he's doing this.
我想那可能就是他有这能力的原因
James heath?
詹姆斯·西斯
Wasn't heath the last name of the first--
这不就是第一位受害者的姓氏
Yep, of the first victim--
没错 第一位受害者
Julie heath.
朱丽叶·西斯
Uh, she was his sister.
她是他的妹妹
James was in the hospital.
詹姆士之前在住院
She was visiting him,
她去探望他
And she just suddenly collapsed and died.
突然倒下身亡
He was, uh, he was having chemo treatment.
他在做化疗
He had cancer.
他得了癌症
Do you have the name of the hospital
你知道他过去接受治疗时
Where heath was treated?
所住医院的名字吗
Uh, yeah.
知道
It's Abington Memorial Hospital.
是阿宾顿纪念医院
It's just outside philadelphia.
就在费城外
Okay. I'll see if they have a current address for him.
好的 我去查查他们是否有他现在的住址
Thanks.
谢谢
You're Olivia Dunham.
你是奥利维亚·德纳姆
You probably don't remember me.
你可能不记得我了
My name is Nate Reed.
我名叫内特·里德
Nick lane,give me your address
尼克·莱恩给了我你的住址
You and I went to school together
你和我过去一起上过学
When we were kids.
那时我们还小
Back in jacksonville.
就在杰克逊维尔
I see.
我明白了
What can I do for you?
我能为你做些什么
I was hoping you'd have a few minutes to talk.
我希望你能给我几分钟谈谈
Sure.
当然
Why don't you come in?
进来吧
Hello?
你好
Peter.
彼得
Peter, Peter, it's me.
彼得 彼得 是我
He's in my house!
他就在我家里
You stay down.
你趴着
I didn't want this.
我也不想这样
I didn't want to hurt anyone.
我也不想伤害任何人
Then why did you?
那你为什么干了这些
A man came to see me
我在医院时
When I was in the hospital.
有个男人来看我
He said when I was a kid
他说我还是孩子时
Scientists had experimented on me,
科学家在我身上做了实验
That because of the experiments,
因为那实验
He could teach me how to fight the cancer.
他能教会我怎样控制癌症
But it didn't work.
可并不管用
I didn't get better. I got worse.
我没有变好 病情更加恶化了
So what happened to your sister?
你妹妹是怎么回事
She stayed with me while I was in the hospital.
我住院时她一直陪着我
She never left my side.
从来不离我的左右
And when the pain got bad,
我疼痛剧烈时
She'd hold my hand.
她握着我的手
For hours.
几小时不放
And then, one day,
后来有一天
It just happened.
惨剧突然发生
I called the nurses for help,
我叫来护士帮忙
But it was too late.
但为时已晚
I watched her die.
我眼睁睁看着她死去
But you got better.
但是你病情得到了好转
I had to find that man.
我必须得找到那个人
I thought someone from jacksonville
我想杰克逊维尔出来的人
Might know him.
可能会认识他
And then I found Timothy.
然后我找到了蒂莫西
And you killed him too.
你也杀死了他
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表