剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Mr. Leader?
里德先生
Walter.
沃尔特
What is it?
怎么回事
Greg! What's happening to him?
格雷格 他怎么了
Greg!
格雷格
Oh, my god! oh, my god!
天啊 我的天啊
No, Greg!
不 格雷格
No! no!
别死
That's odd.
真奇怪
Warm.
还有体温
He should be cooler by now.
现在应该都凉了
The oven--
烤箱
Peter, i think we forgot to turn it off at home.
彼得 我们忘了关家里的烤箱
Walter, we've never even turned it on.
沃尔特 我们没开过烤箱
You sure?
你确定吗
Walter, we never turned the oven on.
沃尔特 我们没开过烤箱
We did not leave the front door unlocked,
我们也锁了前门
And the toaster is not gonna burn the house down.
烤箱也不会把房♥子烧了
What's going on with you, Walter?
你到底怎么了 沃尔特
You've been acting weird ever since we got here.
来到这里开始你就行为古怪
Apologies, we're still waiting on the tox screen.
对不起 毒素测验报告还没出来
But the blood cbc is, uh--
不过验血报告显示
Severe thyroxine deficit,
甲状腺素严重不足
Curiously high levels of adrenal hormones.
肾上腺荷尔蒙异常的高
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
Shock-induced achromotrichia,
休克引发的毛发褪色
Hyperkeratotic skin lesions,
角化过度引发皮肤损害
And clear signs of dehydration.
以及明显的脱水迹象
It seems that this man died of--
这人似乎是死于
Of acute exhaustion.
极度疲劳
That doesn't make any sense.
这不可能
Human beings can't die of Not that we're aware of, no.
人类不可能死于 只是我们还没发现案例
It has been documented in rats.
已经在鼠类中被证实
I need this body taken back to my lab.
得把这具尸体运回我的实验室
Your lab?
你的实验室
In Boston, Massachusetts.
在波士顿 马萨诸塞州
Walter, whatever you need, I'm sure they have it here.
沃尔特 你要的一切 我相信这里应有尽有
Would you excuse me, doctor?
抱歉医生 失陪一下
Peter, I-I need to go home.
彼得 我要回家
I don't like it here. Walter.
我不喜欢这里 沃尔特
This city has a smell.
这个城市有股臭味
Walter. It's wet!
沃尔特 太潮湿了
It reminds me of St. Claire's,
这里让我想起了圣克莱尔
The mental institution where I lived.
我呆过的精神病院
Peter, I want to go home.
彼得 我想回家
You stay. Help Agent Dunham, but--
你留下帮德纳姆探员 但是
Okay.
好吧
We'll find someone to take you home.
我们会找人送你回家
Thank you.
谢谢
Seems pretty harmless.
你父亲看起来很乖
Looks can be deceiving.
不能光看表象
Buddy, I've been with the bureau for three years.
兄弟 我在联调局呆了三年
Flying your father home shouldn't be a problem.
把你父亲送回家小事一桩
Right.
不错
You'll want to keep his sudoku pad handy.
你最好把他的九宫格数独游戏盘放在旁边
There's also a copy
他背包里有一本
Of Max Planck's book on entropy in his backpack.
马克斯·普朗克写的关于熵的书
That should keep him busy for a couple hours.
够他消遣几个小时
And whatever you do, under no circumstances let him drink.
不管你怎么做 千万不能让他喝酒
Bit of a tippler, huh?
他是个酒鬼 对吧
No, at any given time, there's a good chance
错 因为无论何时何地
There's about a half dozen psychotropic drugs in his system
他都有可能服用过一堆精神药物
So drinking-- it's not a good idea.
所以 让他喝酒可不行
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
You know, I really appreciate your cooperation.
非常感激你如此合作
Yeah, no problem.
不用客气
Do you have a business card?
你能给我一张名片吗
So that I-I can send you a copy of the results.
这样 我 我就能把结果报告发给你
Uh, of course.
当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
No!
不对
You can't put the body in feet first.
你们不能先抬脚进去
Lunatics. Out, out.
笨蛋 抬出来 抬出来
You think he'll be all right?
他会没事的吧
Walter or Agent Cashner?
沃尔特 还是卡什纳探员
Greg used to call me every day after lunch.
格雷格每天中午都会打电♥话♥给我
When he didn't call, I knew something was wrong.
那天他没打来 我就知道出了事
But there'd...
他最近
There'd been no change in his behavior recently?
有何反常举动吗
He was a little more tired than usual,
他比往常更疲惫
But he'd been working a lot.
因为工作繁忙
But no illnesses?
没有生病吗
No hallucinations?
没有出现幻觉吗
No, not at all.
没有 完全没有
I can't believe he's gone.
我还是无法相信他就这么走了
Mrs. Leader...
里德太太
Did your husband have any sleep issues?
你丈夫有睡眠障碍吗
These books-- guide to sleep disorders,
这些书 是帮助失眠者
Understanding sleep...
了解睡眠的
He used to sleepwalk.
他以前会梦游
Sometimes he'd wake up in the kitchen
有时候他会在厨房♥里醒过来
Having cooked a whole meal.
发现自己做了一桌子菜
Was he ever violent?
他有暴♥力♥倾向吗
No, never.
没有 从来没有
And he was cured.
他的睡眠问题治好了
He had seen a few specialists.
他看过一些专科医生
He hadn't had an episode in six months.
已经有六个月没有治疗了
Uh, we'll need the names of those doctors.
我们需要那些医生的名单
And did he by any chance keep a sleep journal?
他写睡眠日记吗
Yeah. Would you like to see it?
是的 你们要看吗
Yes. Please.
麻烦了
Just in time, dear.
来的正是时候 亲爱的
Help me with this infernal body bag.
帮我弄一下这个讨厌的尸体袋
This is Agent Cashner.
我是卡什纳探员
Walter, it's almost midnight.
沃尔特 现在是半夜
Yes, I'll hold.
好 我会等着
The ride back was invigorating.
回来的途中太刺♥激♥了
The turbulence over Ohio
在俄亥俄州上空遇到的湍流
Was like being in the belly of a seizing whale.
简直像身处一头被捕的鲸鱼腹中
I screamed like a little girl.
我像个小女生一样尖叫
I'm sure that went over well
我相信其他乘客
With the rest of the passengers.
也很享受他们的旅途
No, it's Bishop.
不是 是贝肖普
B-i-s-h-o-p.
贝 肖 普
Yes, we got the body.
没错 我们拿到了尸体
What's that about?
怎么了
They detained our bags.
他们扣留了我们的行李
Raw milk?
生牛奶
No, I'm pretty sure
不可能 我确信
Dr. Bishop wouldn't have packed a bottle of raw--
贝肖普博士不会装一瓶
Milk.
生牛奶
Yes, I understand it's against the law.
是 我知道这违法
I'm a federal agent.
我是联邦探员
That's odd-- nine stitches...
很奇怪 缝了九针
Surgical.
外科手术
There's no reason for an incision there.
没理由在这开刀啊
Astricks,
阿斯特丽克丝
My small bone saw, please.
麻烦拿一下我的小骨锯
Astrid.
阿斯特丽德
Yes?
怎么了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表