剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, he's fine. Where are you?
恩 他很好 你在哪
The boat with mai lin's family on it just docked.
载着林美家人的船刚靠港
Elizabeth Jarvis gave us a phone number.
伊丽莎白·贾维斯提供了一个号♥码
We tracked a few shore-to-ship calls off that.
我们追踪到好几通岸上打给船上的电♥话♥
We're just about to commence the raid.
我们正准备突袭
Okay.
好的
I got another lead I'm tracking down.
我也发现了一个线索 正在追踪
Okay. Well, I'll call you after.
好 一会打给你
Bye.
拜
Peter.
彼得
Peter, what do you mean Astrid was followed?
你说阿斯特丽德被跟踪是怎么回事
Just get in the car, Walter. I'll tell you later.
上车 我一会儿告诉你
Go, go
行动
Move
行动
I want a search bow to stern.
搜索全船
Clear the lower decks. Find these people.
清查下层甲板 找到那些人
You three with me.
你们三个跟我来
Upper deck clear.
上层甲板清查完毕
Main deck's clear.
主甲板完毕
Top deck's clear.
顶层完毕
Copy.
收到
Agent Dunham.
德纳姆探员
There are no trafficked people on this ship.
这艘船上没有偷渡者
But they were.
但他们曾经在这儿
We are just too late.
我们来得太晚了
Why are we stopping here?
我们停在这儿干什么
Is this the place?
就是这里吗
Yes, but I need to get back to the lab.
是的 但是我需要回到实验室去
I need to check on agent Farnsworth.
我得去看看方探员
She's all right, walter.
她很好 沃尔特
Peter.
彼得
Yeah, we had the right vessel, but they were already gone.
我们找对了船 但是他们已经转移了
Yeah. I know. They're here.
是的 我知道 他们在这儿呢
I just saw them get unloaded through the alley.
我刚看到他们从小巷里面出来
Where are you?
你在哪儿呢
We're at a chinese herbalist shop Ping-on street.
我们在一家平安街的中医店
Astrid was followed back to the lab from here.
阿斯特丽德是从这里被跟踪到实验室的
We're on our way.
我们马上到
Okay, Walter,
好的 沃尔特
I need you to stay here.
我要你呆在这里
Olivia and Broyles are on their way.
奥利维亚和布洛伊也已经在路上了
Uh, no. This is not a good idea, son.
不行 这可不是个好主意 儿子
I'll be careful.
我会小心的
Stay in the car.
呆在车里
Goes to all the shows
勇往直前
Steps right in to the lions' den
直入狮穴
And tell them all he knows
向他们和盘托出一切
Puts his head in the lions' den
将脑袋放入狮穴涉险
Someone must know you're here.
一定有人知道你在这里
They coming soon?
他们马上会来吗
Nobody else knows I'm here.
没人知道我在这儿
Somehow I don't believe you.
那我也不相信你
Oh, that's a shame.
那太可惜了
Most people find me very trustworthy.
大多数人都觉得我很可信
Open. Open.
张嘴 张嘴
If you try to chew this, it will kill you.
你要嚼它 我就杀了你
Swallow!
吞下去
FBI
联邦调查局
Take hands where i can see your
把手举起来
Gun
有枪
On your knees. hands above your head
跪下 手放在脑后
Are you okay? Yeah.
你没事儿吧 是的
Yeah. I am now.
我现在没事儿了
Astrid.
阿斯特丽德
Astrid.
阿斯特丽德
Walter.
沃尔特
Thought I lost you.
我想我跟丢你了
Don't worry about this place.
别为这里担心
Okay, I'm, uh, I'm gonna clean this up.
好了 我...我会收拾干净的
Peter said you were followed.
彼得说你被跟踪了
Oh, dear, god.
哦 亲爱的 我的天啊
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't know.
我不知道
Walter, it's not your fault.
沃尔特 这不是你的错
What's the status of the Chinese nationals?
那些中国公民怎么样了
Well, some are still in surgery.
有的在手术
The rest in the ICU.
其他的在重症监护室
Only time will tell.
只能等了
The doctor says it's a good prognosis
大夫说林美的女儿和丈夫
For Mai Lin's daughter and husband.
情况乐观
What's gonna happen to them?
他们会怎么样
The state department has agreed to grant them all political asylum.
相关部门同意提供所有人政♥治♥庇护
With all those people carrying Ming Che's medicine,
所有人都吃了车明的药
He must've been treating other people like Matt Jarvis.
他肯定还在治疗别的类似马特·贾维斯情况的人
We turned up more financial records at his shop
我们找到了很多他店里的财务记录
That trace back to six other patients with immune deficiency.
证据引向6个有免疫缺陷的病人
They're being questioned now.
他们在被询问
Did we find anything else in his shop
我们还在他店里发现什么了吗
That could lead us to Jon Su?
能指向苏勇的
What we found is that there is no Jon Su.
我们找到的只能说没有苏勇这个人
He's an alias used as a front
他只是个化名
For all of Ming Che's financial dealings.
掩护车明的商业活动的
Good work, you two.
你们俩 干得很好
There's still something I need to take care of.
我还要办点别的事
'scuse me.
抱歉
Peter.
彼得
What time is it, Walter?
几点了 沃尔特
I want so badly to be independent again.
我很想再次独♥立♥自主的活着
To live like a man, not a child.
像一个男人一样 而不是孩子
Not to have my son watching after me all the time.
不需要我的儿子永远要看着我
Not that I don't appreciate all that you do for me.
不是我不感激你为我做的一切
That's not the way it's supposed to be.
只是那不是种支持我的方法
Walter Let me finish.
沃尔特... 让我说完
I've been out of the institution for a year now.
我已经从那个机构出来几年了
And I've just begun my journey back towards being whole.
我刚刚开始回到生活的旅程
But I fear there are still times when I will get lost.
但是我怕我还会时不时的迷失
So--so I have implanted a tracking device in my neck.
所以...所以我植入了定位芯片在我脖子里
You did what?
你干什么了
Oh, Walter.
哦 沃尔特
And here is the transponder
这儿有个发射器
So you can find me.
这样你就能找到我了
I should let you get back to sleep.
我得让你回去睡觉了
Good night, Walter.
晚安 沃尔特
Good night, my son.
晚安 我的儿子
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表