剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Okay...color and sound check, Milton-Staller wedding.
测试声音图像 这是弥尔顿和斯泰勒的婚礼
Linda, Neal.
琳达 尼尔
Hi, Mr. Staller.
你好 斯泰勒先生
Glad you could make it. Good to see you.
真高兴你能来 见到你很高兴
Hey, take it easy, Nana. There's no hurry.
慢点 奶奶 不着急
You take it easy.
你慢点
This my regular speed.
我平时就这速度
Everyone decent in here?
没有人不方便见人吧
Come on in, Mrs. Staller.
请进 斯泰勒夫人
Look who I brought, Shelley.
看我带谁来了 雪莉
This is how David can see you
这样戴维既可以在婚礼前
in your dress before the wedding
看到你穿婚纱的样子
without the bad luck.
又不会走背运
You look stunning.
你真是太迷人了
Thank you so much for...
感谢你为我做的
Everything.
一切
I'm so happy you're joining the family.
我很高兴你能成为家里的一员
David is lucky to have you.
戴维娶到你是他的幸运
Okay.
好了
I'm crying now.
我要哭出来了
Let's not film this part.
不要录这部分了
No, no, no. Turn it off, turn it off.
不要 关掉 关掉
It'll calm him down.
这会让他冷静下来的
I didn't think I'd be this nervous.
没想到我会这么紧张
Oh...happens to everyone, even me.
每个人都会这样的 我也一样
And, uh, look how I turned out.
猜我是怎么解决的
Lynn...
琳恩
Who is that man?
那个人是谁
I don't know.
我不认识
Must be from Shelley's side.
估计是雪莉那边的亲戚
Just breathe, man. No, where's your inhaler?
深呼吸 你的哮喘药哪去了
Where is it? It's here.
哪去了 在这呢
Harry, just give us a few minutes? Sorry.
哈利 等几分钟再拍吧 对不起
You're all right. Just a couple minutes.
你没事吧 等几分钟就好
He's okay. He's good.
他没事 他很好
It's okay, it's okay.
好了 好了
I can safely say David is not going to run.
我宣布戴维不会临阵脱逃的
So just, uh, everybody hang tight.
请大家稍安勿躁
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
He's had a little bit of a reaction...
他只是有点不适
It can't be.
不是吧
It can't be.
不可能
It can't be true.
不可能是真的
What's wrong, nana?
怎么了 奶奶
It can't be. It's him.
不可能 是他
Nana, what are you talking about?
奶奶 你在说什么呢
It's--it's him.
是 是他
You! You!
你 你
Nana, what's wrong?
奶奶 到底怎么了
Nana, my god, what is it?
奶奶 天哪 你这是怎么了
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Someone call 911.
快叫救护车
Can't breathe.
喘不上气来
Josh!
天哪
Sweetheart!
亲爱的
My god! What is happening?
我的天 到底怎么回事
Help us.
救命
Fringe S02E14
《迷离档案》第二季 第14集
Agent Dunham.
德纳姆探员
Detective.
警探你好
Burt Manning. We spoke on the phone.
我是波特·曼宁 我们通过电♥话♥
So has anyone touched anything?
有人动过现场了吗
M.E.'s inside.
验尸官在里面
We put them in a holding pattern until you got here.
死尸都放在原位 等你来调查
It's pretty bad.
情况很糟
Do we have a final count on the victims?
一共有多少名受害者
14...so far.
目前一共14人
I quite like weddings.
我特别喜欢婚礼
Did I ever tell you
我告诉过你
about when your mother and I,
我和你妈妈结婚时的事吗
God rest her soul, got married?
愿上帝让她的灵魂安息
No, no, no. I think I missed that one.
没 没有 好像没告诉过我
And try to stop driving with both feet.
试着两只脚踩刹车停车
Walter, Walter!
沃尔特 沃尔特
She was so beautiful, Peter.
她当时真是漂亮极了 彼得
So beautiful in white.
穿着白色的婚纱无比美丽
I won't deny I was never happier.
我不否认那是我人生最快乐的时刻
I kept my tuxedo in the hope
我还留着我的燕尾服
that one day I would have a son who would wear it.
希望有一天我儿子愿意穿上它
You could wear it on your wedding day.
你可以在你的婚礼上穿
Yeah, you know, Walter? Tuxedo styles change.
好 不过沃尔特 燕尾服的样式变了
Oh, nonsense.
胡说八道
Purple never goes out of style.
紫色永远不会过时的
And the day may come sooner than you think.
而那一天可能比你想的更快来临
Do you think she'll call me dad?
你觉得她会管我叫爸爸吗
Who?
谁
Agent Dunham.
德纳姆探员
My guess would be no.
我猜不会
Don't look at me like that.
别那样笑我
She's just what you need.
她正是你所需要的女人
Someone who can see right through you.
她能真正理解你
Agent Dunham,
德纳姆探员
Don't you look lovely today?
你今天真是漂亮极了
Doesn't she look lovely, Peter?
她是不是很漂亮 彼得
You look lovely, agent Dunham.
你今天真漂亮 德纳姆探员
Dr. Walter bishop. How do you do?
我是沃尔特·贝肖普 你好
Lose a bet?
约会不顺利吗
It was either that or flying lessons.
或是刚轰轰烈烈做了一场
Swelling of the vitreous humor.
眼球玻璃体膨大
Petechial hemorrhaging.
瘀点性出血
Yeah, not to mention the blue skin.
没错 皮肤发蓝就不用说了
It's definitely asphyxiation.
很明显是窒息
The airway's clear.
呼吸系统通畅
Yeah, same here.
这边也一样
No fluid in the lungs.
肺内没有液体
So all the victims that I've identified so far
我目前验明身份的受害者都是
are on the groom's side.
新郎这边的亲戚
I mean, maybe they came in contact
我是说 可能他们在婚礼前
with something before the wedding.
接触了什么东西
Anaphylactic shock.
过敏性物品
Maybe they're all having an allergic reaction
也可能他们都对某种
to something they ate or drank.
食物或者饮料过敏
That would be logical,
如果他们同时发作的话
If they were all exposed at the same time, I suppose.
我猜这种解释比较合理
I'll have the detectives
我准备让警探们把它们
reconstruct where they all were.
摆回发作时的位置
We may find a connection.
我们可能会找到线索
She was a holocaust survivor.
她是纳粹大屠♥杀♥幸存者
That's dreadful--
真可怕
To survive a thing like that...
虽然挺过了那样的浩劫
And finish up like this.
缺最终如此死去
Walter, do you think
沃尔特 你觉得这可能
this could be a deliberate attack?
是一起蓄意谋杀吗
I don't know yet.
还不清楚
All I know for certain is that
我现在唯一能确定的就是
these 14 people suffocated in a room full of air.
这十四人在空气充足的屋里窒息而死
There's gotta be something they all ate or drank.
他们一定都吃了或喝了某种东西
There, maybe that.
那儿 可能是那个
God, it's hard to believe that a few hours ago
天哪 难以置信几小时以前
This was actually a happy place.
这里还是一片欢乐的海洋
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表