剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
如果你能听见 睁开你的眼睛
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm in a forest.
我在一个森林
I can see very tall trees.
我可以看见非常高大的树
That's good. That's good, Olivia.
很好 奥利维亚
Theta rhythms are normal.
脑电波正常
Stable neocortex active.
大脑皮质活动稳定
It's working.
成功了
There's someone else here.
还有别人在
Is she all right?
她没事吧
No, but she's not supposed to be.
没事 但她不该这样的
In my bag, Peter.
在我的袋子里 彼得
Yeah? The pretzels.
什么东西 椒盐脆饼干
Pretzels.
椒盐脆饼干
It's all right.
没事的
Please.
求你了
I don't want to do this anymore.
我再也不想这么做了
You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do.
你不用做任何不情愿的事情
You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do.
你不用做任何不情愿的事情
Wait!
等一等
Hey!
嘿
Walter?
沃尔特
Shh. She's close.
嘘 她要追上了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等一等 等一等
It's okay. Shh.
没事的 别出声
Please. Make them stop.
求你了 让他们停下来
Please make them stop it.
求你他们停下来
It's okay. I'm here now.
没事的 有我在
Nothing can hurt you.
没什么能伤害你
It's okay.
没事的
That's better.
现在好多了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Olive.
奥利弗
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Good news.
好消息
It worked.
起作用了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你怎么能这样
You did this to little children?
你竟然对小孩子做这种事
You should get to work.
你该开始工作了
Anything?
有发现吗
Nothing.
没有
Now what?
然后呢
Should we find some more kids to scare?
再找点孩子来吓唬我吗
I have no idea.
我真的不知道
Phillip, it's me.
飞利浦 是我
Dunham.
德纳姆
It started.
开始了
Okay.
好的
Is she okay?
她还好吗
She's fine.
她很好
Hell, do we know what triggered it?
知道是什么引起的吗
Obviously she was upset, William.
显然她很不开心 威廉
It's okay. It's all right, Olive.
没事的 不要紧 奥利弗
That's me.
那是我
What happened?
怎么回事
This was the first time you saw the other side.
这是你第一次看到另一个世界
You were frightened.
你被吓坏了
Started a fire with your mind.
用意识点燃了房♥间
It should have worked.
本应该起效的
This is the very sort of thing that William and I were preparing for.
威廉和我就是在为这种事努力
You abused us, Walter. Me and those other children.
你们这是虐童 沃尔特 伤害了我和其他的孩子
No, we--we were trying to help you.
不 我们是在帮你们
We were trying to make you more than you were.
帮你们变得更加强大
Is that what you were doing?
你们是那么做的吗
Or were you searching for answers to questions
还是你们在寻找那些
That you shouldn't have been asking in the first place?
根本就不该问的问题的答案
I was a different man then.
我那时跟现在不同
I was a defenseless child.
我还只是个手无缚鸡之力的孩子
Yes, you were.
是的 是很弱小
Yes, you were.
是的 确实是的
Olivia, I think I'm starting to understand
奥利维亚 我开始明白
Why the process didn't work.
为什么没起作用
You are different.
你现在不同了
You're not that frightened child anymore.
你不再是个担惊受怕的孩子了
I thought all we needed was a heightened
我原以为只需要
Emotional response from you, but I was wrong.
一个强烈的情感反应 但我错了
We needed a specific one. Fear.
我们需要一个具体的情感 恐惧
And you're not capable of that anymore.
但是你已经不再感到恐惧
Well, not like she was.
至少不像你以前那样
What we did to you
不论我们对你做了什么
You found a way to protect yourself.
你找到了自我保护的方法
You channeled your fear into anger,
你把自身的恐惧转化成了愤怒
Which is why you were so good at your job.
所以你在工作上如此出色
But if you want to save those people,
但是如果你想救那些人
You have to find your way back
你必须重新找回
To that scared little girl.
那个惊恐万分的小女孩的感觉
And how do we do that?
这要怎么才能做到
I don't know.
我不知道
Is this a part of Walter's test?
这也是沃尔特实验的一部分吗
Are you all right?
你还好吗
No.
不好
I'm not afraid of anything anymore.
我现在无所畏惧了
Let me know if anything changes.
有新情况立刻通知我
Four tremors in the last two hours.
过去的两小时里有四次震动
Most recent measured 2.6.
最近的一次2.6级
They're increasing in frequency.
他们正在加大频率
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You didn't send that building over here.
你没能把那幢建筑传送过来
So what's plan "B"?
那么后备计划是什么
We're compiling data.
我们正在对数据进行汇编操作
Trying to predict where the next incident will take place.
设法找出下一个出事的地点
Satellite images,
卫星图像
Seismic activity, weather patterns.
地震活动 气候模型都加入分♥析♥
You need a fresh set of eyes?
需要我帮忙吗
Yes. I'll take you to the lab.
是的 我带你去实验室
We've still got time.
我们还有时间
We've been plotting the epicenter of each microquake
我们测绘了许多微震区域的震中
Looking for some sort of pattern.
寻找某种共同点
Can you regress any of the data points?
你能复原每一个数据点吗
It's a waste of time.
没用的
Useless attempt to impose order on random, meaningless data.
别期待能从这些杂乱无章数据中发现什么
Tried the same thing 25 years ago
25年前就试过了
When the car came over, and tried to tell them why.
那辆车过来的时候 我就想找到原因
Why there?
为什么是那里
Why'd it land in the middle of the quad?
为什么降落在那个点上
The answer is there was no answer.
答案就是没有答案
Except mass.
除了重量
The two cars. You said they were the same mass.
那两辆车 你说过它们重量相同
Okay, you two have something going on?
好的 你们俩有新的发现吗
Do you want to fill me in?
介意告诉我吗
Walter seems to think that the two universes
沃尔特似乎认为两个宇宙
Have to be in balance.
应该是互相平衡的
So a building from over there travels over here.
所以一栋建筑从那里移♥动♥到这里
That means a building over here of exactly the same mass
意味着这里会有一幢相同重量的建筑
Has to travel back.
移到那一边去
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Raiders of the lost ark.
对 对 对 就像曹冲称象
The bag of sand and the idol.
用石头代替大象的重量
Not the metaphor I would have used, but, yes, exactly.
我一般不会这么比喻 不过的确如此
Do you have a pencil?
有铅笔吗
I have a pen.
我有钢笔
I need satellite data and 3-d imagery
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表