剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Neil Wilson.
尼尔 ·威尔逊
She was supposed to meet him
她临死前一小时前
about an hour before she died.
本该和他见面
Do you really think that Intrepus pharmaceutical
你不是真的认为英特普斯制药公♥司♥
killed this woman?
派人杀了她吧
Maybe. You don't?
也许吧 你觉得不是吗
I've never heard of a drug
我从没听说过有一种药
that can cause what happened to Miranda Greene.
能导致像米兰达·格林这种状况
It just seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through
就像是绕了个大圈子
to kill somebody.
才把人杀了
Why not just hire a hit man?
为什么不直接雇个杀手
Well, a hit man would draw too much attention.
杀手太引人注意了
Really?
是吗
And spontaneous, fatal tumor-growth wouldn't?
那自发 致命的肿瘤疯长就不会吗
I suppose you have a point.
有点道理
You want to come on inside, we can noodle on it?
你要进去坐会儿吗 我们可以煮面
Maybe order a pizza?
或者叫份披萨
Uh, thanks, but, no.
谢谢 不过还是算了
I didn't get much sleep last night,
我昨晚没睡好
so I should probably head home.
所以我还是直接回家比较好
Anyway, I'm not really hungry, but, um...
总之 我确实不怎么饿
All right. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
Oh, Agent Dunham.
德探员
You're up early.
你起的真早
Yeah.
是的
I ran Neil Wilson's number.
我打尼尔 ·威尔逊电♥话♥
It's a disposable cell phone,
那是个一次性手♥机♥
And it was deactivated yesterday.
昨天已经失效
It's a pretty common name.
这是个很普遍的名字
I checked, and there's more than 50 Neil Wilson.
我查过了 在三个州范围内
In the tri-state area.
超过50人叫这名字
Do you want me to start running them down?
你要我一个个排查吗
Oh, no.
噢 不需要了
I'm pretty sure he gave her a fake name anyway, so...
我很肯定他给她的是个假名字
Astrid, could you give Walter and I a minute?
阿斯特丽德 能让我俩单独谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
Walter, don't mix up the spoons.
沃尔特 别把勺子弄混了
Agent Dunham.
德探员
Help me stir.
帮我搅拌
Walter, I have to tell him.
沃尔特 我得告诉他
I got to tell Peter the truth.
我得告诉彼得真♥相♥
But that's not what we discussed.
我们不是说好了吗
I know, and I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
But he deserves to know the truth
但他理应知道真♥相♥
About who he is.
知道自己的身世
No. No, you don't understand.
不 你不了解
Things have never been better between us.
我们之间现在很融洽
I can't lose him again.
我不能再失去他了
I can't.
我不能
You won't.
你不会的
Once he knows the whole story.
一旦他知道事情的全部
Walter, you saved his life.
沃尔特 你救了他的命
I'm sure that he will understand.
我肯定他会理解的
No, he won't.
不 他不会的
He will never forgive me.
他永远都不会原谅我
I--I have to tell him.
我得告诉他
If it was the other way around,
如果是我遇到这种事
I would want him to tell me.
我会希望他告诉我的
I'm begging you.
我求你了
Not yet. Please.
请别这样
Give me time to prepare.
给我点时间准备
Please.
求你了
I didn't realize you were coming.
我不知道你会过来
I would have got you one too.
不然也给你买♥♥一杯了
Cappuccino. Two squirts of peppermint.
卡布奇诺 加了些薄荷
Dunham. And, Astrid
我是德纳姆 还有阿斯特丽德
Tall, nonfat, double macchiato.
大杯低脂的双份黑糖玛奇朵
Just the way you like it.
老样子
Uh, Miranda Greene used her credit card
米兰达·格林在她死亡前半小时
At a downtown providence cafe
在普罗维登斯市中心的一家咖啡店
About a half hour before she died.
用信♥用♥卡♥消费过
Sounds like her meeting with Neil Wilson.
像是她和尼尔 ·威尔逊的会面
Excellent. Well, I'm up for a road trip.
太好了 我现在就动身
How about you?
一起来吧
I remember her.
我记得她
Pretty lady.
美丽的女士
Comes in here all the time.
常来这里
She's a lawyer, right? Yeah.
她是律师是吗 是的
Do you happen to remember if she was with anyone
她最后一次来时
The last time that she was here?
你记得她是和谁一起的吗
Some guy.
一个男人
She was taking all sorts of notes.
她一直在记些笔记
What, does she sue doctors or something?
什么 她在起诉医生还是怎么了
Excuse me?
我不明白
Well, the guy she was with,
和她一起的那个男人
He looked real pale and skinny.
他看起来面色苍白且骨瘦如柴
Dark circles under his eyes.
还有黑眼圈
You think he was sick?
你觉得他病了吗
I'd say pretty bad.
我说是得了很重的病
Looked my uncle did when he was fighting cancer.
看起来就像我叔叔和癌症抗争的样子
You thinking what I'm thinking?
猜一下我现在在想什么
Well, I'm thinking that cancer isn't contagious.
我在想癌症是不能传染的
Well, it wouldn't be the strangest thing we've seen.
这不是我们见过最奇怪的事
But it would be close.
但也差不多了
Getting ready for a triathlon?
难道是为铁人三项准备的吗
Just trying to stay healthy.
只是为了保持健康
You okay, sir?
先生你还好吗
Yeah, I just, uh...
是的 我只是
You need me to call for some help?
需要我叫医生来吗
No. No, I'm fine.
不需要 我没事
Yes,I'm an old friend of Mr Becker's,we went to school toghter.
我是贝克尔先生的老朋友 一起上过学
I must have the wrong Lloyd Becker.
我肯定找错人了
I'm sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰您
Walter,
沃尔特
Miranda Greene had lunch with someone just before she died
米兰达·格林死前和一个男人共进过午餐
With--with a man that may have had cancer.
那男人可能得了癌症
Does that suggest anything to you?
你能想到什么吗
Cancer isn't contagious, of course.
当然 癌症是不会传染的
That's what I said.
我就是这么说的
Although...
尽管
Are you familiar with the chinese notion of ch'i,
你知道中国人关于气的概念吗
Agent Dunham?
德探员
No.
不知道
Dim Mak.
点穴
The touch of death.
通过接触造成死亡
Exactly.
正确
The chinese believe
中国人相信
That all living creatures
世间万物都含有能量
Contain an energy, our ch'i,
称之为气
And, that with proper training,
通过适当训练
A simple touch can affect their ch'i.
一个简单的触碰就可以影响人们的气
Reverse it.
使之改变
Can cause sickness, even death.
也可以导致病痛甚至死亡
Except, of course, they can't.
当然 他们做不到
'cause the touch of death is just a legend.
因为这只是一个传说
Of course, what would be more interesting
当然 也有可能比能量转移
Wouldn't be a transfer of energy,
更有兴趣的事
But an exchange.
比如能量交换
Meaning what?
你指什么
This other man,
那个男人
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表