剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Now it's your chance to provide
现在就是你们对六名兰斯代尔居民
information of the disappearance of six lansdale residence.
的失踪提供线索的好时机
Forgot my gear. hurry,I don't want to miss kickoff.
忘带家伙了 快点 我不想错过开球
If you see anything or anyone suspicious,
若目击任何可疑的人或物
Please contact sheriff Golightly's office.
请与格莱特利警长办公室联♥系♥
All calls are anonymous.
一切来电都将匿名处理
Well,that's it for me.Cheryl Clark is next
我就说这么多 接下来谢丽尔·克拉克
Keep you accompany on the next way home.
将继续在回家的路上与你们相伴
Let's go,raymond.
走了 雷蒙德
What's the holdup? just a second.
还磨蹭什么 稍等
raymond!
雷蒙德
Raymond!
雷蒙德
Fringe S02E02
《迷离档案》第二季 第02集
There you go.
这就好了
Thank you.
谢谢
You take care,agent dunham.
多保重 德侦探
I will.
我会的
Let me get that.
让我拿
Peter,I'm fine.
彼得 我很好
I know you are.
我知道你好得很
What?
干什么
Just looking for the hidden ninja sword.
我在找你藏起来的忍♥者刀
Well,that one wasn't covered by insurance.
那个医疗保险可不买♥♥单
Thank you.
谢谢你
Did you check the drawers?
你查过抽屉了吗
No. anything I've forgotten,they can keep.
没 落下的东西都归他们
I don't want to spend another minute here.
我在这里一分钟也呆不下去了
I'm,uh,no good at sitting around.
我不擅长傻坐着无所事事
You're also no good at letting people help you.
你也不擅长让人帮忙
Oh,I'll let you carry my suitcase.
我会让你帮我拿行李箱的
Did you get me everything on my list?
单子上的东西 你都帮我搞到了吗
The FBI signed off on everything you asked for,
联调局批了所有你要东西
Including new housing for you and your father.
还包括你跟你父亲的新居
But the c-130 transport plane
可c-130运输机
Is proving a bit tough to requisition.
有点不好申请
We're not gonna need it for this one.
这案子我们倒用不着它
Pennsylvania?
宾夕法尼亚州
I was trolling the FBI databases,
我一直在浏览联调局的数据库
Looking for any cases that were similar to Olivia's,
寻找跟奥利维亚♥情♥况类似的案子
Sudden disappearances.
突然失踪
This town has had six missing people
这个小镇上月失踪六人
In the last two months,four of which
其中有四人 目击者声称
Eyewitnesses say just disappeared into thin air.
是凭空消失的
Thought it was worth checking out.
我想这值得一查
How is she? Olivia?
她怎么样 奥利维亚吗
She'll be fine.
她会没事的
Do it.
着手查吧
And keep a close eye on dunham.
还有多留心德汉姆
All right,walter,the cameras are ready.
好了 沃尔特 摄像机就绪[哈佛大学]
Here we go.
好戏开演
Agent dunham,you're just in time.
德侦探 你来的正好
Just in time for what?
什么正好
We're re-creating your car accident.
我们在重现你的车祸
Okay,Astrid,ready.
好的 阿斯特丽德 准备
The photographs,quickly.
照片 快
明白 沃尔特
y-your accident--
你的车祸
I'm--i'm testing a theory.
我在检验一种理论
Thank you. excuse me.
谢谢你 抱歉
No matter what I try,
无论我怎么尝试
I can't make the frog disappear.
都没法让青蛙消失
We've been at this for five hours.
我们都干了五个小时了
Science is patience.
科学就是耐心
It's also slimy.
而且还粘糊糊的
From all the evidence,
根据所有证据
You were missing from your car for at least an hour
车祸后 你从挡风玻璃破窗而出之前
Before you came crashing back through the windshield.
你从你车里失踪了至少一个小时
You simply disappeared.
你就是施施然凭空消失了
He thinks you traveled to another universe.
他认为你到了另一个宇宙
You see,agent dunham,
看啊 德侦探
We assume that our universe is the only universe.
我们假设我们的宇宙是唯一的
But that's not true.
可事实并非如此
There is an infinite number of universes.
有无数个宇宙存在于世间
And in each of them,there is a version of us--
每一个 都存在一种版本的我们
You,me,and agent farnsworth--
你 我 方探员
But each one slightly different...
可每一个都有细微的不同
Changed over time
根据我们选择的积累
Based on the accumulation of our choices.
随时间一直变化
So...
所以
In this reality--
在这种现实里
Walter.
沃尔特
We've had this conversation before,haven't we?
我们之前谈过这个 是吧
I know that I went somewhere.
我知道我去了某地
I think I met with someone.
我认为我见到了某人
But the rest
可其余的部分
Is like a dream that i...
就像梦境一样
I just can't quite remember.
我有点记不起来了
Perhaps you will...
或许你能
In time.
在适当时候想起来
When they said you were dead...
当他们说你已经死了
When I saw you lying there...
当我看见你躺在那里
I don't know what I would have done.
我真是不知所措
Walter...
沃尔特
But you're here now,and apart from the obvious,
可你现在来了 不用说很明显
You appear to be fine.
你好像没事一样
I appear to be?
我好像没事吗
No.
不
Traveling to an alternate reality has its consequences.
在两个空间里穿梭 会有一定的后遗症
No. no,you'll be fine.
不 你会没事的
You feel up to going for a drive?
你觉得自己还能开车吗
Lansdale,Pennsylvania
[宾夕法尼亚州 兰斯代尔]
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Hello. I'm Walter Bishop.
你好 我叫沃尔特·贝肖普
Hello.
你好
Uh,Sheriff Golightly?
是格莱特利警长吗
Special agent Olivia Dunham.
我是特别探员奥利维亚·德纳姆
This is Peter and Walter Bishop.
这位是彼得和沃尔特·贝肖普
Don't remember calling the FBI.
我们没向联邦调查局求助吧
Well,your office has filed six missing-persons reports.
你局里已经报告了六起失踪事件
Seven now.
现在是第七起
Seven.
七起失踪
All under the same circumstances?
事件细节都一样吗
Same as the others. just disappear.
和其他几起一样 凭空消失
Be damned if I know what to make of it.
要是我知道里面的玄机就见鬼了
Well,we're all victims of our own gene pool.
我们都是自己基因库的牺牲品
Someone must have peed in yours.
肯定有人往你的基因库里撒尿了
I-I'm sorry,you'll have to excuse my father.
对不起 希望你能原谅我父亲
Yes. Excuse me.
是的 不好意思
No. Sheriff.
不行 警长
These two men are both special investigators with the FBI.
这两位都是联调局的特别调查员
And when the good men and women
等三个分郡的
Who have come here from three separate counties
优秀警官们
Have finished collecting evidence,
收集完证据
Then you can see it.
你们就可以进现场了
Let me see what you got.
让我看看你们找到的东西
May I?
能给我看看吗
Wonderful!
太棒了
Have you run across something like this before?
你们之前遇到过类似事件吗
Absolutely not.
当然没有
The air here is quite auspicious!
这里的空气太吉利了
Makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck.
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表