剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on Fringe...
《迷离档案》前情回顾
We have evidence that indicates
我们有证据显示
William Bell may be involved
威廉·贝尔可能涉及
With several biological attacks.
多起生化袭击
I will turn this world over looking for him.
就算翻覆这个世界 我也要找到他
William Bell is not in this world.
威廉·贝尔不在这个世界
I've been waiting for this.
我一直在等这一刻
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm William Bell. Where am I?
我是威廉·贝尔 我在哪
You were missing from your car for at least an hour
你从车中消失了至少1小时
Before you came crashing back through the windshield.
之后撞破挡风玻璃回来
He told me something. Who?
他告诉我一些事 谁
I don't know, I can't remember.
我不知道 记不起来了
But it was very important.
但是非常重要
There's something that I have to do.
我必须做一些事
Walter thinks he was
沃尔特认为
A shape-changing soldier from another universe.
他是来自另一宇宙的变形士兵
Charlie, what if I don't want to remember?
查理 如果是我不想记起呢
Mind if we speed things up, Kurt?
能不能快点 科特
I'd hate for these popsicles to melt.
我怕这些冰棒会融掉
I don't think we have to worry about that.
这点倒不必担心
Cargo is secure.
货已完备
Who's this guy?
这家伙是谁
Hey, I was wondering if I could get some directions.
我想问问路
What are you doing here? You're trespassing, pal.
你来这干嘛 非法闯入了 老兄
Why don't you get in your car and turn around?
上车掉头吧
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Oh, my god! Son of a bitch!
老天 够娘养的
We got to call...
我们得呼叫
Anyone else in the warehouse? That's it.
仓库还有人吗 没了
The keys are in his pocket.
钥匙在他口袋里
Let me know if he's in there.
找到他就通知我
You know where to reach...
你知道怎么联♥系♥
Fringe S02E04
《迷离档案》第二季 第04集
100, Walter.
100下 沃尔特
Almost.
差不多了
50 more chops.
再切50刀
Agent Dunham.
德探员
Walter, hey.
沃尔特
So, you said you wanted to see me.
你说想见我
Oh, I had an idea.
我有个主意
I think I may be able to help you retrieve your memories
我可能有办法帮你找回记忆
From the accident, when you disappeared
纽约的车祸
From the automobile in new york.
你从车里消失
I-I remember that bit.
我记得这个
Of course you do.
当然
Walter, I thought that we agreed
沃尔特 不是说过
That this was a stupid idea.
这是个馊主意吗
Oh, no, you decided.
不 那是你认为的
I still maintain
我还是认为
That the principle is perfectly sound.
这个原理是正确的
He wants you to eat worms.
他要你吃蠕虫
Not just worms, flatworms!
不止蠕虫 还有扁形虫
The thing is, Agent Dunham,
重点是 德探员
I recalled an experiment that Belly and I did
我记起贝尔和我做过的一个实验
Where we trained a handful of flatworms
我们先训练一些扁形虫
To respond to light.
对光做出反应
We then crushed them up and fed them to other worms.
然后把它们搅碎 喂给其他蠕虫
It was Belly's idea.
这是贝尔的主意
Because who wouldn't think to do that?
只有他才想得出
The point is
重点是
That these other worms, without having been trained,
那些蠕虫 无需训练
Began to respond to light.
就能对光做出反应
It seems the first worms transferred their memories
似乎先前的扁形虫的记忆
To the other worms through ingestion.
通过喂食 传输给了蠕虫
right, but that still has nothing to do
话虽如此 但这和刺♥激♥德探员的记忆
With stimulating agent Dunham's memory.
毫无关系
How will we know unless we try?
不试怎么知道呢
That's why it's called an experiment, Peter.
所以才叫实验嘛 彼得
Thanks. I know what an experiment is.
谢了 我知道什么是实验
If Archimedes never decided to take a bath Uh, guys?
如果阿基米德没去洗澡 各位
Astrid, water.
阿斯特丽德 倒水
I was going to mix it with strawberries.
我还想加点草莓呢
Bishop's deli.
贝肖普熟食店
This is what we know so far.
这是目前掌握的情况
Facility manager arrived to work this morning at 6:30,
机构主管早上6点半上班
Saw the bodies and called it in to the local P.D.
发现尸体后报♥警♥
So the robbery took place in the middle of the night.
窃贼在半夜进行盗窃
That makes three cryogenic facilities in a week,
一周内有三家人体冷藏机构失窃
Same m.o. as chicago and new york.
盗窃手法与芝加哥及纽约相同
Yeah, but Chicago was a straight "b" and "e."
除了芝加哥是破门闯入行窃
But in all three cases, the target was the same.
三起案件中的目标都一样
Frozen heads.
冷藏头颅
Which does bring up several obvious questions--
明显引出几个疑点
First of which, what the hell for?
首先 目的何在
Police recovered ten shell casings
警方发现十枚
From a nine millimeter.
九毫米口径弹壳
Looks like a single perp rolled up and dropped four men,
推测一名罪犯击倒四人
Two of whom were armed.
其中两人配了枪
Excuse me.
不好意思
Can I see the body that's bleeding silver now?
我想先看流银的尸体
Fascinating.
太神奇了
Walter.
沃尔特
Perfect, son.
很好 儿子
It has the consistency of mercury.
像是汞的浓度
These robberies are obviously connected.
这些窃贼明显有关联
We should pull the files on New York and Chicago.
我们得调出纽约和芝加哥的案件
I'll make some calls, tell the local agents
我打电♥话♥通知当地探员
That we're taking over the investigations.
由我们接手案件调查
Yes, sir.
是 长官
You're okey? Yeah. So,um.
你没事吧 没事
What does Walter think?
沃尔特有何想法
Meet Mr. Silver blood.
介绍银血先生给你认识
Walter thinks it's actually mercury.
沃尔特认为实际是汞
Mercury?
汞
Agent Francis, hello.
弗探员 你好
Hey.
你好
You all right? You look pale.
你还好吗 脸色好苍白
Yeah. I didn't get much sleep last night.
没事 昨晚睡得不太好
Oh. I may be able to help you with that.
我也许能帮你
A little cannabis before bedtime does wonders, huh?
睡前抽点大♥麻♥就爽了
I recognize this.
我认得这个
This is the device the shape-shifter used.
这是变形人用的装置
You look like hell.
你的气色好差
That was, uh...
昨晚
That was sloppy.
太仓惶了
You killed four men last night,
你昨晚杀了4个人
Including one of our own.
其中一个还是自己人
There's nothing to link him to us.
不会联♥系♥到咱们头上
Maybe not, but now the FBI--
也许吧 但联调局现在
They have him.
有他的尸体
They understand what he is.
他们知道他是变形人
You've been in this body too long.
你在这个躯体里太久了
You're dying.
没多久就会没命的
You need to get back home
你需要回到原来的世界中去
And get fitted with a new conversion device.
再配个新的变形机
I'd let you use mine...
我可以让你用我的
But what would be the point?
但那又有什么意义呢
Yeah.
是啊
It wouldn't do anything anyway.
又起不了作用
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表