剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Do you know who he's planning to target?
你知道他针对谁吗
No, with that broad a spectrum of genetic markers,
不知道 遗传标识范围很广
The target group could be anybody.
目标人群可能是任何人
We need to evacuate the building.
我们得疏散整座楼的人
I'll call the head of security.
我会打电♥话♥给安保负责人
But there are any number of foreign dignitaries
但会中有大量外国权贵
At that conference, so we need to follow protocol.
我们得按章办事
That'll take time.
需要一点时间
We may not have it.
时间可能不够
There are many difficulties,
困难重重
But we must continue to confront discrimination
但我们要继续与歧视对抗
And uphold the rights of the oppressed.
维护受压♥迫♥者的权利
The theme of this year's conference,
本年度会议的主题
"Individual and cultural rights,"
个人♥权♥利与文化权利
Was not chosen lightly.
不是草率而定的
This organization has a proud tradition
本组织拥有
Of upholding both human rights
维护人♥权♥与多样文化
And cultural diversity.
的光荣传统
Yet these goals, at times, may appear difficult.
虽然目标有时看似艰难
Together we are committed to the promotion of tolerance.
我们团结一致促进和谐
Walter?
沃尔特
Whenever you're ready, I'll...take you home.
你准备好了 我就带你回去
No.
不
I want you to take me
我要你带我
To the performing arts center.
去艺展中心
I can stop this.
我能阻止惨剧发生
Okay.
好了
We're looking for the man or the mechanism.
我们要找嫌犯或装置
It's going to be something hot: a candle, a coffee urn...
装置是热的东西 蜡烛 咖啡壶
F.B.I.
联邦探员
So...now, remember, he could be anywhere--
记住 他可能在任何地方
On the floor, on the balconies...
楼上 阳台
Anywhere.
任何地方
Peter, there's a candle on every table.
彼得 每张桌上都有蜡烛
I know.
我知道
They've been burning for so long.
蜡烛燃了很长时间
There's no victims.
没有受害者
He must be using something more potent.
他用的应该是更有效的东西
Walter, the conference is this way.
沃尔特 会场在这边
No, astrid.
不 小方
We need to take the higher ground.
我们要去高点的地方
Nothing here, either.
这边也没发现
Keep circulating.
继续巡视
...A difference of values,
价值的不同
Of religions,
宗教的不同
And of lifestyles.
生活方式的不同
We must take great care,
我们必须谨慎
Lest our advocacy become its own form of oppression,
以免我们的主张变成自身的
One that unjustifiably takes sides.
无理偏袒的压♥迫♥
Olivia, I'm in the bar.
奥利维亚 我在吧台
It could be anything back here.
可能是这里的任何东西
Candles, coffee pots--
蜡烛 咖啡壶
It's a disaster.
太多了
Hold on a second.
等等
Peter?
彼得
Let's hold off on those for one second.
先不要点这些
I think I got it.
我找到了
We are united by a common--
我们为了同一
Where's the victim?
受害者在哪
F.B.I. Everybody, move!
联邦探员 大家让一下
Please. Make room! Make room.
请让一下
I said move! Get outta my way!
让开 别挡道
I need a paramedic!
需要救护人员
Bischoff!
毕晓夫
Traitor!
叛徒
Dr. Bishop.
贝博士
Yes, agent broyles?
什么事 布探员
What you did tonight--
你今晚的作为
Was to use the killer's dna
是用凶手的毒药
To target him and only him
通过他的DNA针对他自己
Using his own toxin.
杀死凶手
If you plan to press charges,
如果你打算起诉我
Then so be it.
请便
But I don't regret what I did.
我不后悔自己的作为
Good night, dr. Bishop.
晚安 贝博士
Olivia...
奥利维亚
That man...
那个人
He--he corrupted my father's work.
他亵渎了我父亲的成果
I understand.
我理解
No, no, it was more than that.
不 不仅如此
You see,
你知道吗
Family is very important to me.
家人对我来说非常重要
There's nothing I wouldn't do.
没什么我做不出来的
What's this?
这是什么
It's a present.
礼物
Your father's work.
你父亲的成果
I had franko give me everything
我让弗兰科把
That wasn't totally destroyed.
没毁的东西都给我
Oh, look, peter.
看 彼得
It's your grandfather.
这是你爷爷
Robert bischoff?
罗伯特·毕晓夫
That was his name.
他的名字
He changed it when he came over here.
他到美国后就改名了
Your mother always said
你母亲总是说
That you shared his noble brow.
你的眉毛跟他的一样
It's a pity you never got to know him.
可惜你没能认识他
You two would have gotten along
你们俩肯定
Very well, I think.
合得来
You know, there is still one thing
还有一件事
That doesn't make any sense.
说不通
If the formula for the toxin
如果毒药的分子式
Didn't come from your father's notes,
不是从爷爷的笔记中得来的
How did this guy get it?
这人是怎么获得的
Perhaps there are some mysteries
或许有些谜团
That are destined to remain unsolved.
注定无法解开
Thank you for bringing these back.
谢谢你把这些找回来了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表