剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Is that it, sir?
就这些吗 长官
That's it, captain.
就这些 上尉
I'll meet you there.
我会在旅馆跟你碰面
Yes, sir. thank you, sir.
好的长官 谢谢 长官
According to this schematic,
根据示意图
Diane burgess should be standing
黛安·伯吉斯应该站在
Near the northwest side of the terminal.
终点站的西北方
We're still waiting for Gordon to activate the vhf signal.
我们还在等戈登激活高频信♥号♥♥
I got her. she's by the front entrance.
发现她了 在入口前方
Keep an eye on her.
盯紧她
Do we have anything from Gordon yet?
戈登那边有反应了吗
The signal hasn't been activated yet, sir.
信♥号♥♥仍未激活 长官
She's on the move.
她开始行动了
Still no sign of Gordon.
但没发现戈登
That--that's it. that's the vhf signal.
就是这个 高频信♥号♥♥
She'll detonate in 30 seconds.
她在30秒内会引爆
Agent, tell me where Gordon is.
探员 戈登在哪
Something's wrong.
出问题了
Sir, the signal's scrambling our equipment.
长官 信♥号♥♥在干扰仪器
I can't get a lock on Gordon. smart.
我没法锁定戈登 聪明
The signal is scrambling our equipment.
信♥号♥♥在干扰仪器
I think you have something for me.
你应该带了东西给我吧
One mississippi... two mississippi...
1秒 2秒
30 seconds.
30秒
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Okay, we've got her
我们发现她正和
Speaking to a man with a briefcase.
一名手提公文包的男子谈话
It is not Gordon.
但不是戈登
Can you get a lock on the signal?
你们能锁定信♥号♥♥吗
We can't get a lock,
无法锁定
Then jam that signal.
那就干扰它
We're jamming the signal,
正在干扰信♥号♥♥
I'm not risking his life to get Gordon.
我不会冒险用他的命找戈登
Sir, it's--it's not working.
长官 这不管用
The signal's too strong for our equipment.
信♥号♥♥太强 仪器承载不了
I'm locked out. we have a problem.
锁定失败 我们有麻烦了
Dunham, attempts to jam the signal have failed.
德纳姆 信♥号♥♥干扰失败
She's going to dead.
她死定了
We have a problem. the signal cannot be jammed.
我们有麻烦了 信♥号♥♥无法干扰
I repeat, the signal...
重复 信♥号♥♥
Peter, i think we just lost radio contact.
彼得 无线通信断了
We need to find Gordon. Copy that.
我们得找出戈登 收到
The trigger's been activated,
启动装置已激活
We don't have much time.
时间不多了
I don't know who you are.
我不认识你
Oh, my god!
天啊
I spotted Gordon.
发现戈登
I'm taking him out.
我去抓他
Twenty-Four mississippi.
24秒
Twenty-Five mississippi.
25秒
Twenty-Six mississippi.
26秒
We're back online, the signal has stopped.
无线连接上了 信♥号♥♥停了
All agents move in.
所有探员行动
Fbi!
联邦探员
What's this?
这是什么
An apartment.
一套公♥寓♥
Two bedroom, semi-detached.
两房♥ 半独♥立♥式
Furnished housing for professors.
家具齐全的教授用房♥
It's a nice neighborhood.
环境很不错
Down the block from where belly used to live.
就在贝尔先前住所的下一条街
I'll call Broyles, see if we can lease it.
我打电♥话♥给布洛伊 看能否租下来
Okay, seven and a quarter inches.
七又四分之一英寸
Hmm. why "hmm"?
嗯 嗯什么
Well, i think your hand just seems smaller to me.
我只觉得你的手小了
Okay, we're good.
可以了
We're good, what does that mean?
这是什么意思
It means that's all for tonight.
意思是今晚到此为止
Go home.
回家吧
I just got here.
我才刚到
I know, but i'm tired. it's been a long day.
我知道 但我累了 今天很忙
You look like you could use some sleep yourself.
你的睡眠已经有所改善
Come back tomorrow.
明天再来
By then i'll have found you the perfect bowling ball.
我会给你找个合适的保龄球
Now you listen to me you son of a bitch.
好好听着 狗♥娘♥养♥的
I am not here to bowl, or to try on shoes,
我不是来打保龄球和学穿鞋的
Or to have you play games with my head.
更不会让你玩弄我的思维
I am here because i was told that you could fix me.
我来只是听说你能治好我
Take care, agent dunham.
保重 德探员
Meanwhile, we go through our lives unaware.
与此同时 我们无知地生活着
The enemy is among us
敌人就在我们身边
And nobody's doing anything about it.
却没有人做出反击
We don't have any idea the end is coming.
我们不知道末日即将来临
So we had to take matters into our own hands.
所以我们必须掌握一切
We had to send them a message.
我们要给他们传达信息
What was in the briefcase?
公文包里装着什么
They told you i was crazy, didn't they?
他们跟你说我是疯子 对吧
The pentagon.
国防部的人
They said i'd had a psychiatric break.
他们说我有精神病
I told them what i'm telling you.
我也告诉过他们
That they are here.
他们来了
Collecting data.
搜集信息
Making observations.
用于观察
That's what's in the briefcase.
公文包里装的就是观察的数据
They've been planning for war.
他们在策划战争
And they've been passing the information via courier
他们通过信使传递信息
Right under our noses.
就在我们眼皮底下
Thank you.
谢谢
Who are "they"?
"他们"是谁
We don't know who they are.
我们不知道他们是谁
But i can tell you what they want.
但我能告诉你他们要什么
They want to exterminate us.
他们想消灭我们
So they're studying us...
所以才研究我们
Our culture, our technology, our science...
我们的文化 技术 科学
And they plan to use it against us.
利用这些对付我们
One way or another.
无论如何
We'll find out who they are.
我们终会知道他们是谁
But by then, i suppose it won't really matter.
但到那时 估计已不再重要
Because whatever's in those cases
因为公文包中的东西
Is gonna destroy us all.
将摧毁我们
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表