剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
The laws of nature for example--
比如自然法则
That are not necessarily binding.
其实不一定成立
There are places on this earth
这世界上有时候
Where two plus two most definitely does not equal four.
2加2不一定等于4
You've figured out how to bend time.
你想出了怎样穿越时间
But you're only interested
但是你只想
In traveling to the past.
穿越到过去
Your goal, your next jump
你的目标 你的下一次穿越
Is the 18th of May.
是5月18日
So you know.
你都知道了
The 18th of May.
5月18日
Yes.
没错
Don't do that! Don't stand there!
别这么做 别站在那里
There are snipers outside.
外面有狙击手
Stay away from the window!
离窗户远点
I hope he knows what he's doing.
但愿他知道自己在干什么
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里
What do you really want?
你到底想干什么
My calculations show
我算出了结果
What you must already know.
你早就知道的结果
An enormous amount of energy will be drained
在你着陆之处
From wherever you arrive
大量的能量会被吸收
And a large number of people
许许多多人
Will be killed.
会因此死亡
But each jump back
但每次穿越回去
Clears that slate.
时间又会重新平衡
No.
不对
If you are reunited with your fiancee
就算你碰到了你的未婚妻
And you pull her from that car,
你把她从车里救了出来
The victims of this last
这最后一次大规模
Massive reset will remain dead.
时间穿越的受害者将永远死去
Listen.
听着
On the day of the crash,
出车祸那天
We argued.
我们吵架了
Arlette wanted me to go to some store
阿尔莱特要我去商店
To register for wedding gifts,
订购结婚礼物
And I hurt her feelings
我伤了她的心
And I left.
我走了
As I walked, I became drawn to something on the horizon.
我走着 被眼前的东西所吸引
A large, red ball.
一个又大又红的气球
It was a hot air balloon.
一个热气球
Moored on the city's outskirts, out in this field.
停在城市郊区的田野上
I spent the whole day in this field,
我在田野上站了一天
Looking at this balloon,
看着气球
And I got my answer.
我找到了答案
I had an epiphany of how to physically
顿悟到如何用身体
Apply my theories of time travel.
实现时间旅行
I was in that field the moment her car was hit.
我在田野时 她被车撞了
18th May till 18 p.M.
5月18日 下午6点
If I'd have simply done what she asked me,
如果我当时答应了她
If I'd have said, "Sure, I'll go with you,"
如果我说 "当然 我跟你走"
I know it wouldn't have happened.
我知道惨剧就不会发生
I will jump back.
我一定要回去
But I'll jump back into that empty field, Walter.
但我是要回到空旷的田野 沃尔特
And I'll only drain the energy from the plant life.
我只会吸收植物的能量
Energy will be dispersed, no one will die,
能量会消散 没人会死
And I will pull Arlette from that car and I will save her life.
把阿尔莱特拉出车 就能救她
I know why you haven't gone back to may 18th, yet.
我知道你为何还没回到5月18日
Because you don't know how to.
因为你不知道怎么做
You haven't been able to jump back any further than the train.
你最多只能回到列车上
What happened?
怎么回事
Someone get that signal back online!
赶快接回信♥号♥♥
You approximate the time curvature
你用七阶多项式
Using a seventh order polynomial.
得出时间曲率值
But you made one small error.
但你犯了个小错
For the distance you require,
按你要求的距离
It should be at least nine.
应该至少用九阶
I've read you too.
我也读过你的著作
I can't get him back on line. He turned the radio off.
无法加载信♥号♥♥ 他把无线关了
Get a team up there, now.
马上派一组人上去
I'm telling you how to do this,
我告诉你怎么做
But I'm telling you you cannot do it.
但也警告你不能做
I must do it.
我必须做
You'll never be able to live with the consequences.
你绝对承担不了后果
I told you, no one will die.
我说了 没人会死
That's not the consequences I'm talking about.
我说的不是这个后果
I, too, attempted the unimaginable,
我也试过跨越无限
And I succeeded.
而且成功了
I crossed into another universe,
我进入了另一个世界
And took a son that wasn't mine.
带走了别人的儿子
And since then, not a day has passed
之后的每一天
Without me feeling the burden of that act.
我都为此深受煎熬
I'm going to tell you something
告诉你一件事
That I have never told another soul.
我之前从未对人提及
Until I took my son from the other side,
从另一边带走我儿子前
I had never believed in god.
我从来不信上帝
But it occurred to me...
但事实却是
That my actions had betrayed him
我的罪行忤逆于祂
And that everything that had happened to me since was god punishing me.
之后发生的事 都是上帝在惩罚我
So now I'm looking for a sign of forgiveness.
我在寻求宽恕
I've asked god for a sign of forgiveness.
我希望上帝让我看到宽恕的征兆
A specific one, a white tulip.
特定的征兆 白郁金香
Tulips don't bloom
现在这个时节
This time of year-- white or otherwise.
任何颜色的郁金香都不开花
But he's god.
可他是上帝
And if god can forgive me for my acts
如果上帝肯宽恕我
Then maybe...
或许...
It's in the realm of possibility
如果这有可能
That my son, possibly,
那我儿子
May be able to forgive me too.
可能也会原谅我
Walter, god is science.
沃尔特 科学就是上帝
God is polio and flu vaccines
上帝就是小儿麻痹症跟流感的疫苗
And M.R.I. Machines, and artificial hearts.
核磁共振成像仪 人工心脏
If you are a man of science,
如果你相信科学
Then that's the only faith we need.
科学就是我们的唯一信仰
Then allow me to serve as a precautionary tale.
那就当我说的是预警故事
There will be repercussions
如果你把阿尔莱特拉出车
If you pull Arlette from that car.
肯定会产生一定影响
You don't know how things will be changed
你不知道你的行为会如何
By your actions, but they will.
改变事态 但肯定会改变
It's not our place to adjust the universe.
我们不能随意调整世界
And you will never be able
而且你每次看着她时
To look at her again without knowing that,
都会跟我看儿子时一样
Just like every time I look at my son.
无法回避这点
I have traveled through madness to figure this out.
我经历了疯狂才想明白
And you will too.
你也会如此
You're asking me to just leave her there.
你要我丢下她去死
No, no, no! Stop!
不 住手
I'm all right.
我没事
Stop! No, please!
住手 拜托
Gentlemen, please!
各位 请住手
Don't you see?
你们不懂吗
We won't remember this.
我们会忘记这些的
Don't you see? We won't remember anything.
你们不懂吗 我们会忘记这些的
We won't remember!
我们会忘记的
Officer, I need a backup.
警官 请求增援
Copy that. Where's your twenty?
明白 请说位置
I'm at 412 inman street.
因曼街412号♥
This is weird.
真奇怪
I did a search for Peck's cell phone
刚确定派克为嫌犯时
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表