剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Are you saying that we may be able
你的意思是我们或许能
to identify whoever made this?
以此判定此人的身份吗
Well, yes, but this could be anybody's.
嗯 是的 但这可能是任何人的
Well, it looks like a stylized "S", or a snake.
看起来有点像抽象的S 或是条蛇
Actually...
事实上
Looks more like a sea horse to me.
我觉得更像一只海马
Heh, heh, a sea horse. I suppose it could--
海马 我认为它可能
What is it?
是什么
Die seepferdchen.
那只海马[德语]
The sea horse.
海马
I know who created this toxin.
我知道谁创造了这种毒素
Hey, Walter.
嘿 沃尔特
Wait, Walter...
等等 沃尔特
What's going on?
什么情况
They called him "The sea horse"
他们叫他"海马"
because he was a great swimmer.
因为他擅长游泳
Okay, good for him. But who is he?
很好 但他到底是谁
My father.
我父亲
Dr. Robert bishop.
罗伯特·贝肖普博士
Wait, wait, wait, your father?
等等 你父亲
I told you these were Nazi experiments.
我告诉过你这些是纳粹的实验
My father was a scientific pioneer
我父亲当时
at the university of Berlin.
是柏林大学的科学先驱
Yes, I know, who came here in 1933,
我知道 他在1933年来美国的
which is long before the nazis ever took power.
但那时纳粹还没兴风作浪
It was 1943.
是1943年到美国的
Given the nature of his work,
考虑到他工作的性质
I fudged the date a little.
我把时间变动了一下
Walter, what are you telling me?
沃尔特 你在说什么
That my grandfather was a Nazi?
我爷爷是个纳粹
Technically, yes.
理论上是的
Actually...
事实上
He worked as a spy for the allies,
他是为盟军工作的间谍
sabotaging German research and--
暗中破坏德国人的研究
and smuggling scientific information to the Americans.
然后把科学情报偷出来给美国
I...
我
I knew I recognized the experiment.
我知道我对这实验有印象
I must have seen the formula
我肯定在我父亲的一本书里
in one of my father's books.
见过这分子式
Put this there.
放这
Walter, are you saying that you think
沃尔特 你是说你认为
your father helped develop the formula for this toxin?
你父亲帮助开♥发♥了这毒素的分子式
It would seem so.
看起来是的
But of course, at the time, it was just theoretical.
不过肯定的是 在那时只是理论上的
DNA itself was theoretical.
DNA本身也还停留在理论阶段
That formula has to be here somewhere.
那个分子式肯定就在这里面
These are all of my father's favorite books,
这些都是我父亲最喜爱的书
First editions of Goethe,Thomas Mann--
托马斯·曼著《歌♥德传》第一版
and you're sure that all those notes
你肯定所有的笔记
were hidden inside of German novels?
都藏在德国小说里吗
Oh, yes. Yes, it was the only way
是的 这是他离开德国时
He could smuggle them out of Germany when he left.
运出这些资料的唯一办法
You're not gonna find those books in there.
这里没有你要找的书了
Oh, no, no. They will be here.
不会的 它们肯定在的
These are all the books in my library.
这些是我所有的藏书
No, they won't.
不 它们不在里面
Walter.
沃尔特
They're not in there.
它们不在了
I sold those books.
我把它们卖♥♥了
All of them. About ten years ago.
所有的书 大概在十年前
You sold them. Why?
你卖♥♥掉了 为什么
I needed money.
我当时急着用钱
Money? They were my books.
急着用钱 那些是我的书
He left them to me.
我父亲把它们留给了我
He knew how dangerous they were.
他知道这些书多么危险
The odds that this case has anything to do with your father's work--
还不清楚这案子与你父亲的工作是否有关
The very thing that he was trying to stop,
这就是他试图阻止的惨剧
You put back into the world.
你却放任罪魁祸首流入社会
We don't know that for sure.
我们还不能肯定
Yes, we do!
不 这是事实
Of course we do.
我们当然能肯定
How else would whoever is doing this
除了掌握这个分子式的人
have gotten hold of the formula?
还有谁会做出此事
And because I failed to protect it,
由于我没能保护它
my father's work is killing people.
我父亲的成果正在杀人
So the killer is using a toxin
杀手用的毒素是根据
based on a formula created by Dr. Bishop's father?
贝博士的父亲设计的分子式制成
Just another skeleton in the Bishop family closet.
另一个贝肖普家族不可见人的丑事
It's in a book I sold.
它在一本我卖♥♥掉的书里
So the formula is very complex.
这个分子式非常复杂
We believe that the killer must have found it in one of the books.
杀手一定是在其中一本书里找到的
If we can trace the books,
如果我们能追踪这些书
then hopefully we can find him.
就很有希望能找到他
Then do it. Quickly.
放手做吧 赶紧
Okay.
好的
We'll find those books.
我们会找到这些书的
Markham Used Books
马卡姆二手书店
Come on, Bishop!
拜托 贝肖普
You sold me those books, like, ten years ago.
你卖♥♥我这些书好像是十年前的事了吧
How am I supposed to know where they are now?
我怎么可能记得它们现在在哪
Because, Markham, you're exactly the kind
因为 马卡姆你是那种
of fastidious packrat who keeps a handwritten log
会手写日志记录每本书
of every book he's ever sold.
出♥售♥信息的家伙
Such a way with words.
真能言善道
How is it that a beautiful lady like you
像你这么漂亮的女孩
is stuck with this guy?
怎么会跟这样的家伙混在一起
Uh, it's my job.
职责所在
Well, I got plenty of books
我有一大堆关于
on how to rethink your career.
重新考虑职业的书
What color is your parachute?...
《你的降落伞是什么颜色的》
Do what you are...
《做你自己》
That's thoughtful of you.
你想的真周到
I really need you to find out
我真的需要你帮我找到
who it was who bought those books.
谁买♥♥了这些书
Whoever did may be in the midst of a killing spree.
购书的人可能正在准备杀戮
Hmm, sounds serious.
听起来很严重
Give me a minute, I'll see what I can find.
给我一分钟 我看看能找到什么
What?
怎么
You didn't really sell Walter's books
你卖♥♥了沃尔特的书
for money, did you?
并不是为了钱 对不
Walter's got heaps of valuable stuff.
沃尔特有许多有价值的财产
Why did you just sell his books?
你为什么偏偏卖♥♥了他的书
It was a long time ago.
很久以前的事了
Walter was still in St. Claire,
沃尔特还在圣克莱尔
so I wasn't exactly very fond of him at the time.
那时我对他很不满
Those books were amongst his favorite possessions.
那些书是他的最爱之一
And no, to answer your question,
对于你的问题 我的回答是不
I'm not proud of it.
我并不为此感到自豪
They were sold last year.
去年卖♥♥的
The name I got is eric franko.
买♥♥家名叫艾瑞克·弗兰科
Lives over in kendall square.
住在肯德尔广场
He struck me as a real weirdo.
他是个十足的怪人
Coming from you, that's saying something.
你都这么说 就说明是个人物
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
Doesn't look like he's here.
他好像不在
Well, why don't we just poke around for a bit?
那我们就四处逛逛
Freeze! Fbi! Get down on your knees.
不许动 联邦探员 跪下
Don't shoot me. Please don't shoot me.
别杀我 求你别杀我
I'm not a nazi.
我不是纳粹分子
I'm an artist.
我是搞艺术的
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表