剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
And if rusk is a national security risk--
如果卢思科是国♥家♥安♥全♥隐患
Whatever happened, agent dunham,
德探员 不管发生过什么
It's over now.
现在都过去了
And I believe what's best for lisa
我觉得让莉莎忘记这些
Is that she put all of this behind her.
对她最好不过
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
If anything else comes up.
以防再有什么发生
Yeah.
好
The tibetan book of the dead?
[哈佛大学]西♥藏♥死亡经书吗
Yeah, walter's been reading up
沃尔特在读这些
On psychic connections.
心理感应的书
In the tibetan teachings,
西♥藏♥教义里说
The near-death experiencer can often converse
有濒死经验者通常能和
With those who have already died.
亡者交流
What do you think?
有何感想
Well...I think it makes a hell of a coaster.
我觉得是一派胡言
What do I think about what happened to lisa?
对于莉莎的遭遇
I don't think she's alive
我不认为她活着
Because god changed his mind.
只因上帝改变主意了
I'm just waiting to see if lightning strikes you.
我等着看你会不会被雷劈
Yeah. I--yeah.
对 我
I mean, who am I to say?
我有什么资格说三道四
Maybe there is actually something to it.
或许真有这回事
People are free to believe whatever they want, right?
人们当然可以自♥由♥选择信仰
Lisa's mother certainly does.
莉莎的妈妈绝对如此
However, until I see it with my own eyes,
但除非亲眼所见
I'm gonna put my money on healthy skepticism.
我还是信奉健康的怀疑主义
You're obviously a believer.
你显然是个信徒
My mother believed in god,
我妈妈信奉上帝
But all the praying in the world
但她所做的祷告
Didn't stop my stepfather from terrorizing her.
没能阻止继父威吓她
And her faith just seemed to put her in harm's way.
她的信仰似乎反而害了她
I'm worried that lisa's mother
我担心莉莎的母亲
Is going to do the same thing.
也要犯相同的错误
Dunham.
德纳姆
Hello?
喂
Agent dunham?
德探员
It's lisa donovan.
我是莉莎·唐纳文
Lisa.Are you okay?
莉莎 你还好吗
It hasn't stopped.
幻象还在出现
I'm seeing him again, andrew rusk.
我又看见他了 安德鲁·卢思科
Where's your mother?
你母亲在哪
She's at home, but I'm not.
她在家里 我出来了
I had to come here. I keep seeing this place.
我必须得来 我脑中不断出现这个地方
Okay, where are you?
好 你在哪
Lisa?
莉莎
Lisa, where are you?
莉莎 你在哪
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Hey, you all right?
你还好吗
He--he was here.
他刚才在这里
Who was here?
谁刚才在
I can see him.
我能看见他
Andrew rusk.
安德鲁·卢思科
There's someone else.
还有别人
Another man.
另一个男人
He has a gun.
他有枪
Lisa? He shot him.
莉莎 他打中了他
He killed him.
他杀了他
He killed andrew rusk.
他杀了安德鲁·卢思科
Lisa, do you know the other man?
莉莎 你知道另一个人是谁吗
Did you-- did you see his face?
你见到他的脸了吗
No.
没有
But you're sure that-- that they were here.
可你肯定 他们来过这里
Yes.
是的
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Found a .9 millimeter shell casing.
发现一枚九毫米弹壳
Here you go.
给你
Not the most stylish, I know,
不是最时髦的 我知道
But it will keep you warm.
可能让你暖和点
So I just talked to your mother,
我刚跟你母亲通过话
And she is on her way here.
她正赶过来
Is she mad? No.
她气疯了吧 没
She's just glad that you're okay.
她只是很高兴 你平安无事
Hey, liv.
过来 小奥
What is it?
怎么了
Why don't we just stay here for a second?
咱们在这里待会儿吧
Come get in the car. You can get warm.
进车里来 能暖和点
It's andrew rusk.
是安德鲁·卢思科
Your girl was right.
你的姑娘是对的
Olivia, I need some help!
奥利维亚 我需要帮助
What happened?
怎么回事
I don't know. She just started to seize.
我不知道 她突然开始抽搐
I just talked to the medical examiner.
我刚跟验尸官谈过
He confirmed that rusk was killed
他证实了卢思科
By a bullet wound to the head.
是被一颗子弹击穿头部而死
Ruled out suicide.
排除自杀可能
So everything lisa told us pans out.
所以莉莎说中了一切
Except one thing.
除了一件事
According to the rigor of the body,
根据尸体僵硬程度判断
Rusk has been dead for three days.
卢思科已经死亡三天了
Well, then, how would he have been communicating
那他怎么可能跟莉莎·唐纳文
With lisa donovan?
进行交流
Was the medical examiner more specific?
验尸官有没有说具体点
About the time of death, I mean.
我是指死亡时间
Between 5:00 and 7:00 a.m.
早五点到七点间
Why?
怎么这么问
Interesting.
有意思
How is she?
她怎么样了
Your daughter suffered a fairly substantial seizure.
你女儿发作了相当严重的癫痫
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
But she's responsive now,
她现在能正常应答
And her condition is stable.
情况也稳定下来了
She's lucky.
她很幸运
I don't think there's gonna be any permanent damage.
我不认为会有什么永久性伤害
Is this because of her aneurysm?
是她的动脉瘤引起的吗
No, there's no connection between the two.
不 二者并无联♥系♥
I don't understand.
我不明白
You said she was fine,
你说她没事了
But she keeps getting sicker.
可她的病越来越重
What's causing this?
怎么会这样
We'll run some tests,
我们会做些检查
But, with seizures,
可就癫痫来说
The cause is often unknowable.
发病原因往往不可知
You mean... this could happen again?
你是说 她可能会再发病
We just don't know.
我们还不清楚
But you should be able to see lisa soon.
可你很快就能见到莉莎了
Excuse me.
抱歉
What time did your daughter's resurrection take place?
你的女儿 是几时复活的
Her resurrection?
复活
Just after 5:00 in the morning.
早上五点刚过
Exactly as I suspected.
跟我猜测的一样
Walter.
沃尔特
What are you thinking?
你怎么想的
I propose that rusk's murder
我想卢思科被杀
And lisa's rebirth happened simultaneously.
跟莉莎重生 是同时发生的
In fact, it was his suddenly dispatched energy
实际上 正是他突然迸发的精神能量
Which jumpstarted the girl's body
激发了女孩的身躯
And brought her back to life. .
使她得以重返人世
That's absurd.
荒谬至极
Perhaps it is.
也许的确
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表