剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
吓得你后脖子汗毛直竖
The air.
空气吗
This!
是这个
It's a fresh mystery,pregnant with possibilities.
这是个全新的奥秘 孕育着多种可能性
Who knows where it may lead?
谁知道下面会发生什么
I bet you he knows.
我敢打赌他一定知道
Here are the investigation files.
这些是调查文件
Everything we have so far from the first disappearance,
包括首起起失踪事件以来的所有文件
Which is not a hell of a lot.
也不是太多
Possible suspect interviews,
嫌犯的问询
Case leads,
事件线索
Dead ends from the disappearances.
失踪事件查不清的死胡同
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Agent Dunham...
德探员
The FBI has very specific laws
联邦调查局有明确规定
That govern what their jurisdiction involves.
管理辖区范围内的事件
None of these disappearances occurred on a military base.
这些失踪事件并非发生在军事基地
None of them happened across state lines.
也没有跨州
You've already given us evidence to analyze.
你已经给我们线索分♥析♥了
There's information in these files... I understand.
这些文件里有些信息 我明白
But I can get a special procedural order to--
但是我能获准特殊程序
Why are you so interested in this case?
你为何对这案子这么感兴趣
Excuse me?
你说什么
Why are you so interested in this case?
你为何对这案子这么感兴趣
I,um...
我
I-I'm sorry,I-I--
对不起 我 我
The night of desirable objects?
怨念物之夜
I have one just like this.
我也有个差不多的
You know yourself a little bit about night fishing,do you?
你了解一些夜间垂钓 是吗
I've used hair jigs and pork rind,
我用过老式的发钩和猪皮
Rubber jigs for largemouth.
钓大嘴鱼的橡胶钩
You ever try using spinnerbaits at night? Oh,yeah.
你试过晚上用胡须佬[防卡的工具]吗 当然
You can use pork rind with those too,you know.
知道吗 那个也能挂猪皮
Can you really? Yeah.
你真的可以吗 是啊
I like the topwater...
我喜欢漂在水面上的
Agent Francis.
我是弗探员
Hey,it's me. Hey.
是我 好啊
I'm sending you a victim sheet
我正给你发一份宾州的
From a multiple missing-persons case in Pennsylvania.
多起失踪事件受害者的名单
Can you run the names and,um...
你能不能查一下受害人资料
And notify me if any red flags come up?
有什么特别的 就通知我
Sure. I just have to run an errand.
没问题 我刚好有任务做
Okay. Thanks,Charlie. Bye.
好的 谢谢你查理 再见
I'll be with you in,uh-- in just a minute.
稍等 我马上来
I need the back room.
我要用后面的房♥间
Now.
现在就要
Target trusts me completely
目标完全信任我
She still believes I'm her partner,
她仍然相信我是她的搭档
Awaiting your instructions
等待指示
Well, this is wildly helpful.
这个可派的上大用场
According to the sheriff,
据警长说
The second person who disappeared--
第二个失踪人员
His mom makes a mean apple pie.
他妈妈做的苹果派挺不怎么样
In case you were wondering,
别奇怪 还有呢
Andre Hughes is partial to flannel.
安德烈·休斯偏爱法兰绒
He likes to wear flannel shirts,
他喜欢穿法兰绒衬衫
Except,of course,in the summer.
当然 不会在夏天穿
I'm gonna go get a soda.
我去拿瓶汽水
You want something? No,thank you.
你要喝点什么吗 不用 谢谢
How's it going,Walter?
进展如何啊 沃尔特
I plan to urinate in 23 minutes.
我打算23分钟后去小便
Good to know.
挺好
I'm telling you
之所以告诉你
Because I'm going to need help unzipping my fly.
是因为我要你帮我拉拉链
I can't feel my hand.
我的手没知觉了
It seems the substance from Pennsylvania is a paralytic.
看来宾州采集到的物质有麻醉作用
Which means that whoever took those people
也就意味着不管谁带走了那些人
Paralyzed them first,
都是先将其麻醉
So they couldn't fight back.
这样他们就没法反抗了
Interesting theory. Very devious.
很有趣的理论 相当狡诈
Do you think we can trace it,where it's from?
你觉得我们能追踪它的来源吗
The base solution contains human DNA,
底液含有人类DNA
Male,I think.
我认为是雄性
Of course,it's a mutation.
当然是一种突变
Perhaps a whole new stage of human evolution.
也许是人类进化的全新阶段
Wouldn't that be fantastic?
那不是很美妙吗
If we've stumbled upon a mutant?
如果我们找到了新的突变
No. Fantastic's not the first word that pops into my mind.
不 我想到的第一个词不是美妙
We're all mutants.
我们都是突变种
What's more remarkable...
更不可思议的是
Is how many of us appear to be normal.
我们中有不少 看着挺像正常人
Find anything?
有发现吗
Hey,you remember Andre Hughes?
还记得安德烈·休斯吗
Uh,yeah,Hughes. he was the flannel guy,right?
休斯 是那个法兰绒男吧
Yeah,well,he's a neighbor of the Shanes,
没错 他是谢恩斯的邻居
And he was at their house when the sheriff went to follow up
当警长到谢恩斯家调查他儿子失踪时
On their son's disappearance.
休斯也在场
He was also at the Thomasons'
詹尼弗·托马森失踪后
Just after Jennifer Thomason disappeared.
他又到了托马森家
Sheriff Golightly arrived just as Hughes was leaving.
格莱特利警长到时 休斯正要离开
What are you thinking?
你想到什么了
I'm thinking you drive.
我在想让你开车
No!
不
Aw,hell.
该死
Hughes.
休斯家
Aw,hell.
该死
Who are you?
你们是谁
Ah,Mr. Hughes.
休斯先生吗
Olivia Dunham,and this is Peter Bishop.
我叫奥利维亚·德纳姆 这位是彼得·贝肖普
We're wanting to ask you a few questions.
我们想问你几个问题
FBI. oh.
联邦调查局
I assume you've heard about
我想你该听说了
The people that have recently gone missing.
最近有人失踪的事件吧
Uh,yeah.
是的
I know about it.
我知道
I'd love to help if I can.
要是能帮上忙 我很乐意
Please...
请进
After you.
你们先请
Either of you have any experience with water wells?
你们谁和水井打过交道吗
No.
没有
No. ah.
没有
This time of year I spend most of my time
每年的这个时候 我都要花大量的时间
Maintaining and...
对它们进行维护
Digging 'em out.
跟挖掘
I wouldn't wish it on either of you.
我不该指望你们的
It's like to drive me crazy.
都快把我逼疯了
This is my fifth well in two months.
这是我两个月来的第五口井
Can't seem to find that switch button.
好像找不到开关
I'm just gonna go in the other room and wash this dirt off.
我去别的房♥间把泥土洗掉
Make yourself comfortable.
你们请自便
Excuse me.
抱歉
Is there someone else in this house?
这房♥子里还有其他人吗
No.
没有
There's someone else in this house.
这房♥子里还有别人
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Keep him busy.
盯紧他
Come out of there.
快出来
Oh! Peter! oh,my god.
彼得 天哪
Oh,peter,oh,my god,I-I--I'm so sorry!
彼得 天哪 对不起
I thought I heard something.
我觉得自己听到了些声音
I thought I-- I thought I heard someone.
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表