剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是的
And you've never seen that before--that symbol?
你之前从没见过这符号♥吗
No.
没有
Well, that's what he told me.
他告诉我
He said it would be hidden
这符号♥会藏在
Somewhere on their leader's body.
他们的首领身上
Well, then I suspect it would be on his head,
我猜可能在他头上
Assuming that's what
鉴于被盗的
The cryogenic hijackings are about.
都是冷冻的头颅
And that's all Dr. Bell told you?
贝尔博士就告诉你这些吗
He said that the man with that mark...
他说带着这标记的男人
Would try to open a door between our two worlds...
会试图打开两个世界间的大门
That a storm was coming,
一场风暴即将来袭
And that the only way to stop it
阻止这一切的唯一办法
Would be for me to find him before the shape-shifters did.
就是在变形战士之前找到他
A storm?
风暴
Yeah.
是的
What?
怎么了
It was a phrase he used.
他过去常说这个词
When dr. bell realized the existence of the other side,
贝尔博士发现另一个世界的存在后
The thing he dreaded most
最忧心忡忡的
Was the inevitable collision...
就是两个世界一旦相遇时
If our two universes ever came together.
不可避免的冲突
Collision?
冲突
The Pauli exclusion principle
泡利不相容原理说明
Means that no two objects can occupy the same space
没有两个物体能够
At the same time.
同时占据空间中同一点
Dr. Bell was afraid that if the doorway
贝尔博士担心 两个世界之间的
Between the two sides was ever opened
大门一旦洞开
That the unavoidable conclusion...
那不可避免的冲突到来
Only one world would remain.
只会有一个世界能继续存在
It's what he called the last great storm.
这就是他所谓的 最后的大风暴
Laston-hennings cryonics.
拉斯顿-海宁人体冷冻机构
I'm sorry. I have to go.
抱歉 我得走了
Olivia?
奥利维亚
Whatever massive dynamic can do to help find this man,
找到这个男人需要任何帮助
We're at your service.
巨力集团唯马首是瞻
How'd you know? Listen to me carefully.
你怎么知道的 仔细听我说
My car's around the corner,
我的车在街角
We got a S.W.A.T. team inbound.
我们调来一队特警
As soon as I verify you're out of this building,
只要我确认你离开了大楼
They're gonna shred this place.
他们就要横扫这里
Let's move.
走吧
Oh, god, Charlie, I almost told her everything.
天哪 查理 我差点把一切都告诉她
I got to call Broyles.
我得打给布洛伊
What do you mean "almost"?
差点是什么意思
Well, I just realized what it is.
我刚反应过来
The head that they're looking for. Bell told me.
贝尔告诉我,他们在找的头颅
It's at Laston-hennings cryonics.
就在拉斯顿-海宁人体冷冻机构
It's me.
是我
Laston-hennings cryonics.
拉斯顿-海宁人体冷冻
What are you doing?
你干什么
Won't you come in?
你怎么不进来呢
I don't think I should.
我觉得我不该进来
The bus leaves every half hour, and...
公车每半个小时一班
Oh, I only have 14 minutes to walk to the stop.
我只有14分钟走到车站了
Some day, huh?
某天会再会
Not at all what I expected when I woke up this morning.
今早醒来时 我可绝没想到就是今天
That's the way of things...
这就是生活
The best days and the worst days rarely are.
最好的日子和最坏的日子 都很难得
Rebecca, what I did to you-- it was wrong.
丽贝卡 我对你做的一切 是我错了
Oh, Walter. No, no.
沃尔特 别说
You were young, and I took advantage,
你当时太年轻 我占了你便宜
And...
而且
I've wanted to do that for so long.
我想吻你 已经好久了
Oh, Walter, what you did--
沃尔特 你做的一切
You made me...
你让我
Special.
变得特别
The truth is...
事实上
I believe you were always special.
我一直觉得你很特别
I must go...
我得走了
Under 12 minutes.
还有不到12分钟
You had no choice.
你只能杀他
If you didn't kill him,
别无选择
He would have killed you.
否则他就会杀了你
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Whatever that thing was, it wasn't Charlie.
不管那东西是什么 他都不是查理
They killed him for what?
他们为什么杀他
To open a door to the other side?
打开通向另一个世界的大门吗
And who are these people, and what do they want?
他们是谁 有什么目的
What did we do to them?
我们对他们做了什么
Laston-hennings cryonics was hit 15 minutes
拉斯顿·海宁人体冷冻公♥司♥
Before our protective detail arrived.
在我们的警力到达前15分钟遇袭
They took everything.
他们带走了一切
All the cryo-capsules are gone.
所有的冷冻舱全部被盗
So they found who they were looking for.
所以他们找到了要找的人
I assume so.
我想是的
William Bell pulled me to another universe
威廉·贝尔把我带到另一个世界
To give me a warning.
给我警告
That's how important this is.
事关重大
And I failed.
我却一败涂地
Olivia, we'll find them.
奥利维亚 我们找到他们了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表