剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
What a pleasant surprise.
见到你们真是又惊又喜
Could you get us some licorice, please, dear?
能帮我们拿些甘草饮料吗 亲爱的
Dr. Bishop.
贝博士
As unlikely as it seems,
虽然这好像不太可能
Is it possible that this cosmonaut somehow is our killer?
不过那个苏联航♥天♥员可能是本案凶手吗
It wasn't the cosmonaut.
其实并非那个苏联航♥天♥员
But it could be something inside him.
但有可能是他体内的某种东西作祟
It's possible that, while in outer space,
有可能 在外太空的时候
The cosmonaut took a spacewalk
他进行了太空行走
And brought something back with him.
然后 身上就附了某种物质
An organism capable of projecting itself
这生物能在寄居在宿主身上的同时
Without ever really leaving its host.
将自身投射在其它物体上
I'm not following.
我有点糊涂了
It's like when
原理就像
A ventriloquist throws his voice.
一个腹语者将他的声音投射在手中的玩偶上
The organism can project another version of itself,
这个有机体可以投射另一个自我
What we perceive as the shadow,
这样我们就看到了这阴影
Without ever really leaving the cosmonaut's body.
其实真正的本体还在那航♥天♥员体内
Now I have to get back to her.
现在我要去解这个分子式了
Dr. Bishop.
贝博士
We have a phone number for Timur Vasiliev
我们从他的工作履历中查到
Based on his employment records.
帖木儿·瓦西里耶夫的电♥话♥号♥码
We can leave a voice mail message for him
我们可以给他留言
And hope that at some point he retrieves it.
希望他能够收到留言
Can we tell him that we can solve the formula?
我们可以跟他说我们能解决这个式子吗
Walter? Can we?
沃尔特 我们能解吗
I think--yes.
我想可以
I can dominate her, Agent Broyles.
我当然能征服她 布洛伊探员
But first I need something from home.
不过 在这之前我要先回家拿点东西
You have two new messages.
您收到两条新信息
Message received at 14 p.m.
下午两点
Hi, this is Jerry Larsen again
是我杰瑞·拉森
From human resources at Hartswell Medical Center.
哈茨维尔医疗中心人力资源部的
We've looked over your resume,
我们看过你的简历了
And, boy, it's really something else.
简历棒极了
Call me when you get to town.
到镇上后请联♥系♥我
We'll show you around Minneapolis.
我们会带你逛逛明尼阿波利斯
Thanks again now.
再次感谢您
You have one new message.
您收到一条新信息
Message received 6:45 p.m.
下午6点45分
This is special agent Broyles from the FBI.
我是联邦调查局的布洛伊探员
I'm the agent you spoke with four years ago.
那个你4年前打过交道的联邦探员
I have information about the formula for you.
我有关于你的那个分子式的消息
Call me at 617-555-0118.
回电617-555-0118
I've been thinking too linearly.
我的思维方式一直太过线性
Deductive. Restrictive.
太多推论 太过局限
I must expand my thinking.
我必须发散思维
If you're looking for your acid tabs, Walter,
如果你是在找酸药丸[迷幻剂]的话 沃尔特
Don't bother. I threw 'em out.
别费事了 我把它们都丢了
No, son, this is not a job
不是那个 这活可和找那
For the purple blotter.
紫色酸性试纸不同
The right tool for this job...
干这事要有合适的工具
Is tinker toys.
正是 益智玩具
Okay. All he has to do is call in,
完毕 剩下的就是等他回电了
And we can trace it.
然后再追踪他
I've been wanting to ask you something.
我其实一直想问你点事
Why this one?
为何对此案穷追不舍
Why is this case so important to you?
这案子为什么对你那么重要
Four years ago, when this case happened,
四年前 当这个案子发生时
It was at a moment in time
正是潜科学部
That fringe division had fallen out of favor.
"失宠"的时期
The government was siphoning money away from us
政♥府♥当时缩减部门资金
For things that had more... public results.
以用于更有公共效益的方面
But at a certain point, I stopped caring
但是在那时 我却毫不关心
About my profile or promotions.
政绩或是升职之类的事
I just wanted to make the world a safer place.
一心只想把世界变得更加安全
Anyway...
总之
I became obsessed with this case.
我开始沉迷调查此案
And for my wife...
而对于我妻子
It was the straw that broke the camel's back.
她终于不堪重负
It ended our marriage.
结束了我们的婚姻
I took this job to make the world a safer place
我为了给家人创造更安全的世界
For my family.
接受这份工作
Instead, i lost them.
事与愿违 我失去了家人
That's it. physical representation of the formula.
行了 分子式的物理形态
Something wrong?
有问题吗
Could you hold that end, please, Peter?
抓稳那头 彼得
Oh, no.
不妙
That's him.
是他的电♥话♥
Call dr. bishop.
打电♥话♥给贝博士
This is agent broyles.
我是布洛伊探员
I saw you in the hospital.
我在医院看到你了
I thought you might have.
我知道
In your message, you said
你在留言里说
You had new information about the formula.
你有分子式的新消息
That's right.
没错
Have you solved it this time?
你这次破解了吗
Peter, we've got timur on the line.
彼得 我们正跟帖木儿通话
I need walter. He's right here.
我要找沃尔特 他在
Hold on a sec.
稍等
It's Olivia
奥利维亚的电♥话♥
Hello, agent dunham.
喂 德探员
Walter, have you solved the formula?
沃尔特 分子式破解了吗
Yes, but it is bad news, unfortunately.
破解了 但很抱歉 是坏消息
I know, like last time, you are tapping the line.
跟上次一样 我知道你在录音
You need 60 seconds.
你需要60秒时间
I'm giving you ten before i hang up.
我会在挂机前给你10秒
Don't make the same mistake again.
可别重蹈覆辙了
I believe the russians
我估计那些俄♥国♥人
Have tried to remove the organism
想从宇航员身上
From the cosmonaut-- they couldn't.
去除该生物 但失败了
It is not possible.
因为根本不可能
The two have become one.
两者已合二为一
Bonded at a molecular level.
在分子水平上结合了
They can't be separated.
无法分离
You can't kill the organism without killing them both.
要杀死生物 只能把两者都杀掉
Agent. i'm going to hang up now.
探员 我要挂机了
We have the answer, timur.
我们有答案了 帖木儿
But i don't think it's the one you want to hear.
但不是你所希望的答案
I'm afraid your brother
恐怕你的哥哥
And whatever's inside of him
以及他体内的东西
Have become one and the same.
已合为一体
But the people i work with,
但我的同事
If anyone can help your brother, they can.
他们能帮助你哥哥
But we'll need to see your brother.
只要能见他本人
Timur?
帖木儿
Timur?
帖木儿
I don't want him harmed.
我不想他受伤害
Just ten more seconds.
还要10秒
Tell me where you are, timur.
告诉我你在哪 帖木儿
I have managed to keep it at bay.
我已经把它困住了
He's not going to hurt anyone else.
他不会再伤害任何人
For now. We'll take care of him.
暂时不会 我们会照看他
I want this to end as much as you do.
我跟你一样想结束这一切
But you've got to tell me where you are, timur.
但你必须告诉我你在哪 帖木儿
You can trust us.
你可以相信我们
Timur?
帖木儿
I've got him.
追踪到他了
His line's still open.
他的电♥话♥还没挂
Start triangulating the position.
开始三角定位
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表