剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
It's about the banality of evil,
有关罪恶的陈腐
Uh, like the nuremberg trials
比如纽伦堡审判
Showing history's tyrants as these regular schmucks.
表现历史上的暴君通常是些平凡的蠢货
That's deep.
真深奥
Where are the books you bought from markham?
你跟马卡姆买♥♥的那些书在哪
The german novels.
德国小说
The ones with all the creepy stuff inside.
写满怪异事件的书
The alice in wonderland meets the, uh--
爱丽丝梦游仙境加上
The evil nazi experiment?
邪恶的纳粹实验
Well, you're looking at one of them.
你们现在看的就是其中一本
Uh, so what do those books have to do with the fbi?
这些书跟联调局有何关系
It's a long story.
说来话长
So none of these have ever been displayed.
这么说这些都没曝光过
You're the only person who's ever seen them.
你是唯一看过的人
Sadly, the, uh, contemporary art scene
可惜 现代艺术界
Has yet to, um--
还没能
Fully recognize my particular contributions.
完全看出我的特殊贡献
I'd like to get these books back--
我想收回这些书
Or what's left of them.
或者还剩的书
I'll pay you whatever you had to pay for them.
你开个价码吧
Yeah, yeah. Sure, sure, uh...
可以 好说
It's gonna take me a while to, uh,
不过我需要点时间
Dig them all up, uh...
把书都找出来
But you should also know
不过友情提示
The collage is for sale.
拼图画也供出♥售♥
Or I could donate it.
或者我捐赠了吧
Your grandfather was a fan of modern art.
你爷爷是现代艺术爱好者
But I don't think he would have appreciated this.
但我想他不会欣赏这个作品
I'm sorry, walter.
对不起 沃尔特
Apology not accepted.
道歉不予接受
Of course, this means the perpetrator
这么说那个行凶的人
Didn't get the formula from the books.
没从书中得到分子式
No, we don't see how he could have.
没有 看不出他有这个能力
Then how on earth did he recreate the formula
那他怎么还能用我父亲的作品
Using my father's signature, no less?
重构分子式
No match on the killer's dna, walter.
跟凶手的DNA不合 沃尔特
Great. More bad news.
好 又是坏消息
Wait, I don't understand.
等等 我不明白
His dna? Where did you get his dna?
他的DNA 你从哪获取的
Dr. Bishop was able to get some
贝博士从杯子上的
From the partial fingerprints--
部分指纹获取到的
From the skin cells in the oil.
取自油里的皮肤细胞
That's pretty amazing.
真是神奇
Not my best work, I'm afraid.
这还不是我的拿手戏
The telomere degradation suggested that the man
端粒降解显示此人
Was over a hundred years old,
已有一百多岁
Which is fascinating,
这才叫神奇
But not a likely possibility.
但不太可能
Hey, walter, you said this toxin could be programmed to target
沃尔特 你说此毒可设计成针对
Any genetic trait, right? Yes.
任何遗传性状 对吗 是的
Well, could it be programmed to target more than one?
能针对一种性状以上吗
Say, green eyes and brown hair at the same time?
比如同时针对绿眼和棕发的人
Yes, I suppose it could.
应该可以
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Das herrenvolk.
优等民族[德语]
The master race.
优等民族
The nazis' ultimate goal.
纳粹党的最终目标
The purification of the german people and the white race.
净化德国人和白种人
So nazi science for a nazi agenda.
为纳粹实践而研发的纳粹科学
All of hitler's dreams in one little toxin.
希♥特♥勒♥的梦想只需一种毒药就能实现
Hey!
喂
What are you doing there?
你在干嘛
I'm conducting a test..
我在做试验
To monitor the dispersion rate
监测本实验的
Of my experiment.
离散率
Please...you can watch.
不用客气 过来看吧
Walter.
沃尔特
What are you doing to those rats?
你要对这些老鼠干嘛
Killing them.
杀了它们
Well, hopefully only the white ones.
希望只有白色的死
I thought you were trying to block the toxin.
我还以为是试验抑制毒素呢
I am.
我是啊
But I have to replicate it before I can figure out
但在弄清如何抑制前
How to stop it.
得先复♥制♥毒素
Uh, astrid couldn't find any companies
阿斯特丽德没找到任何
That purchased chromium trioxide
过去六个月内
Within the past six months.
买♥♥过三氧化铬的公♥司♥
But our epa contact suggested
但环保署的人建议
We search for sodium chromate?
我们查找买♥♥铬酸钠的
Of course. It's a sister compound.
可以 那是同类化合物
You treat it with sulfuric acid,
把它跟硫酸反应
You get chromium trioxide.
就能得到三氧化铬
Okay, well, here are three local buyers.
这有三家本地买♥♥家
Do you recognize any of them?
认得哪个吗
Those two--
这两个
Pharmaceutical companies.
制药公♥司♥
This one I've never heard of.
这个我从没听过
Shipping address is 3340 eastham road.
收♥货♥地址是伊斯特汉路3340号♥
Newton, mass.? That's a residential address.
马州牛顿 这是住♥宅♥地址
Uh, sir? It's dunham.
长官 我是德纳姆
Uh, I think we have a location.
我们找到个地址
Are we clear, agent doble?
安全吗 德布尔探员
The air is safe.
空气没问题
We're good! All clear!
没事 安全
Makes your lab look downright homey.
把实验室弄得舒适无比啊
Schwarzes hare,
黑发[德语]
Braunes hare,
棕发[德语]
Grune augen...
绿眼[德语]
Genetic traits.
遗传性状
Eye color, hair color, skin tone--
眼睛颜色 头发颜色 肤色
It's the works.
这是成果
Creating the master race by process of elimination.
通过排除法创造优等民族
Guys? I think I found something.
各位 我发现了点东西
Looks like he was making some kind of I.D.
看来他在做某种身份证明
Walter, this is your sweater.
沃尔特 这是你的毛衣
Walter?
沃尔特
Walter!
沃尔特
Get him out of here!
快带他出去
We need some help downstairs!
楼下需要救援
We need that oxygen, now!
马上把氧气拿来
Oxygen... yeah.
氧气
Breathe...breathe.
呼吸
Just breathe, walter.
呼吸 沃尔特
Breathe.
呼吸
Walter, how are you feeling?
沃尔特 你感觉怎样
You got me out just in time.
你们及时把我带出来了
I'd like my sweater back.
我要拿回我的毛衣
We'll work on that, walter.
我们会帮你拿的 沃尔特
Walter, why did he go after you?
沃尔特 他为什么针对你
I don't know.
我不知道
Perhaps he knew my father betrayed the nazis.
可能他知道我父亲背叛了纳粹党
Were you able to get that photo to broyles?
你能把照片发给布洛伊吗
Yeah. He's sending it out wide.
他正在发布照片
I also found this.
我还发现了这个
I know that logo.
我认得这个标志
I have to check the contents of the box.
我要查看箱子里的东西
Of course.
可以
All right, go ahead.
好了 进去吧
It's the annual world tolerance conference
年度国际和谐会议
At the boston center for performing arts.
在波士顿艺展中心
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表