剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Cutting people's brains out to find you,
到处切别人的脑子找你
And you're smiling.
你还在笑
Look, they may have found me.
他们可能早就已经找到我了
But now that I know they're here for sure,
但现在我确认了他们在这儿
I found them too.
我也会找到他们的
And now we're gonna catch 'em.
然后我们就能抓到他们了
What?
怎么了
I don't know about this guy, Ann.
我不了解这家伙 安
He knew his way around there.
他知识丰富
He's like a medical examiner.
就像是个法医
He knew the brain, biology, medications.
他了解大脑 生物学和药理学
Doesn't mean he's legit.
但这不意味着他是正统的
You read your books about UFOs and Roswell
你总是看些关于飞碟和罗斯威尔的书
And whacked-out theories and government conspiracies.
还有那些疯狂的理论和政♥府♥的阴谋
I think that you want to believe.
我觉得是你想去相信他
What makes you trust him?
你为什么会信任他
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm a good judge of character.
我看人很准的
I'm the only one here who likes you.
我是这儿唯一喜欢你的人
Closed. What do you want?
打烊了 你想干嘛
If you open up, I'll make it worth your while.
如果你开门 我会让你发大财
Mathis?
玛希斯吗
What do you want from me?
你们到底想干什么
Peter...
彼得
It's Mathis.
我是玛希斯
Who did you tell?
你告诉谁了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Just now, I got one of those phone calls.
就在刚才 我又接到了那种电♥话♥
They know where I'm staying.
他们知道我在哪儿
And I only told you. I didn't
我只告诉了你 我没有
Then ask your partner!
那去问你的同事
That's what I'm calling about, Peter.
我正要跟你说这个 彼得
Ferguson's--
弗格森
Ferguson's disappeared.
他失踪了
When was the last time you spoke with him?
你最后跟他说话是什么时候
About two hours.
两小时之前
He went back to the scene where Krista's body was found.
他又回了克丽丝塔被弃尸的地点
He felt we might have missed something.
他觉得我们也许会有什么疏漏
That means that he disappeared
这就意味着他是在
about a half hour before I got the last phone call.
我接到最后一个电♥话♥前半个小时失踪的
You think they used him to find you,
你认为他们利用他来找到你
like they used Krista.
像利用克丽丝塔一样
What is it that makes you special?
你有何特殊之处
Why haven't they taken you?
他们为什么不抓走你
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't even know what it all means,
我完全一头雾水
but I do know that these people have the answers.
但是我确信这些人能解开我的疑问
And that's exactly why I need to find them.
而这就是我要找到他们的原因
All right, then, call your friends at the FBI.
既然如此 那就打电♥话♥给你联调局的朋友
Let's get these guys! No.
来抓住这些家伙 不行
The FBI has the expertise.
联调局有技术
They have the resources. And if we call the FBI,
有人力 如果我们通知联调局
they're gonna descend on this place,
他们就会派来大批人马
And these people will disappear.
这些人就会消失
I am this close.
我离真♥相♥只有一步之遥
And I am going to get my answers.
我一定要把它找出来
You said you got calls at Drake's Bay
你说你在公鸭湾和西北航道旅馆
And Northwest Passage, right?
接到电♥话♥ 对吗
Yes.
没错
Well, we pulled those phone records.
我们调取了电♥话♥记录
Those calls never happened.
没有那几个电♥话♥的记录
These people can pull memories out of brain tissue.
这些人可以从脑组织获取记忆
You think they can't make a couple of calls disappear?
让几个电♥话♥记录消失又有何难
I can do that.
我都能做到
People have been doing that since the '70s.
70年代♥开♥始就有人这么做了
I understand.
我明白
You don't want me to be right,
你不希望我是对的
'cause if I'm right,
因为如果我是对的
then that means your partner is most likely dead.
那就意味着你的搭档很可能死了
Hey...
听着
Peter...
彼得
With the exception of who you are,
不光我不了解你的身份
I haven't been able to verify anything you've said to me.
你对我所说的任何事 我都无法核实
It's all either classified, or it's incredible.
所有一切不是机密就是令人难以置信
I'm calling the bureau.
我要打电♥话♥给联调局
Your partner did disappear.
你的搭档确实失踪了
And I did talk to Krista.
我确实跟克丽丝塔聊过
And I did get those phone calls.
我也确实接到了那些电♥话♥
What if he's alive?
如果他还活着呢
What if he's out there somewhere,
如果他在外面某处
thinking I am doing everything in my power,
希望我可以尽我所能去救他
including calling the FBI, to save him?
包括通知联调局呢
Then that is all the more reason
那我们更加应该
for us to find him ourselves.
以自己的力量找到他
If you make that phone call,
如果我们打了电♥话♥
We never will.
就永远找不到他了
Excuse me, please.
借过
Thank you.
谢谢
Toaster pastry.
油酥点心
"corn starch",
"玉米淀粉"
"soy lecithin",
"大豆卵磷脂"
"potassium...bromate."
"溴酸钾"
Potassium bromate?
溴酸钾
This supermarket is trying to kill us!
这个超♥市♥想杀死我们
You...potassium bromate-- do you know what that is?
你 溴酸钾 你知道是什么吗
Are you okay, sir?
你没事吧 先生
It is known
是人都知道
to induce renal cell tumors...
它会诱发肾细胞瘤
Mesotheliomas of the peritoneum!
腹膜间皮瘤
Can I call someone for you?
需要我打电♥话♥给你家人吗
Call someone? You know what?
打电♥话♥吗 你知道
You know what you're putting into our bodies?
你知道你们把什么放进了我们的身体吗
Death! Delicious, strawberry-flavored death!
死亡 美味的草莓口味的死亡
Okay, okay. I'm calling security.
够了 我要叫保安了
Yes!
叫啊
They had no right to make me wait at the police station.
他们没有权利让我呆在警♥察♥局
It's the makers of those toaster pastries
油酥点心的生产商
that should be in jail.
才应该被关进监狱
Let it go, Walter.
别在意了 沃尔特
You're home now,
你到家了
and you're safe.
安全了
I wasn't expecting guests.
我没想到要招待客人
Walter...
沃尔特
Why didn't you tell me you needed help?
你为什么不告诉我你需要帮助呢
What am I going to do--
我该怎么做
Call you every time I run out of pudding pops?
家里没了布丁就打电♥话♥给你吗
Yes, if you need them.
是的 如果你想要的话
I need to learn to care for myself.
我要学会照顾自己
If Peter doesn't come back--
如果彼得不回来的话
Walter...
沃尔特
They'll send me back to the hospital, won't they?
他们会把我送回精神病院 是吗
I won't let that happen.
我不会让他们这么做的
Thank you.
谢谢
I do...
我
I do need pudding pops.
我确实想吃布丁
We don't know if he made it,
我们不知道他是不是来过
but this is the last place he said he was going.
但这是他最后提到要来的地方
Isn't it protocol for him to call in
按规定 他是不是应该一到达
once he gets here?
就打电♥话♥报告
Well...sometimes he doesn't do that.
有时候他不这么做
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表