剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Paul Go home, Rose.
保罗 回家去 萝丝
The original pulse deformed the whole town.
最开始的脉冲让整个镇的人都畸形了
My father couldn't live with himself afterwards.
之后我爸爸非常内疚
He couldn't leave all those people like that.
他不能对他们坐视不管
According to our files, your father resigned
根据我们的文件 你♥爸♥爸
from his commission in 1979.
在1979年的时候辞职了
Yes.
是的
He came back to Edina
他回到伊代纳
And worked tirelessly on his machine
孜孜不倦地修改他的机器
until he perfected it.
直至完善
Then he offered the inhabitants a choice.
然后他让镇上的人选择
A choice?
什么选择
Live as you are, deformed, but free to roam the world,
用变形的面貌在外界自♥由♥生活
or confine yourself to Edina,
或者永远住在伊代纳
where the pulse will allow you to hide in broad daylight.
因为脉冲会让你隐藏在光天化日之下
And the people voted to stay.
人们都选择了留下
They realized the pulse would allow them to look
他们了解只有脉冲会让他们
beyond the horror of their deformities
隐藏自己恐怖的畸态
and see each other for who they really were.
彼此能看到自己真正的样子
They chose the only normal life they could have.
他们选择了唯一可以正常生活的路
And your father?
那你♥爸♥爸呢
He chose to stay among you.
他也选择和你们一起留下
He chose because of you, didn't he, Rose?
他是为你留下的 是不是 萝丝
Last time I saw you, you were a little girl.
上次我见你的时候 你还是个小女孩
A perfectly healthy little girl.
一个很健康的小女孩
My mother and I, we lived in Edina.
我妈妈和我住在伊代纳
We were part of the experiment.
我们参加了这个实验
Your father experimented on you?
你♥爸♥爸在你身上试验吗
No. The army never told him
不是 军队没告诉他
they were expanding the scope of the test.
他们会扩大试验范围
Rose, I remember your father fondly.
萝丝 我记得你♥爸♥爸是个好人
He believed that invisibility would save lives.
他坚信隐形术能救人命
And he finally solved the problem.
并且他也最终解决了这个问题
My father tried to create a good life for me here-
我爸爸想为我 为我们所有人
For all of us- and he succeeded.
创造一个更好的生活 而且他也做到了
Dr. Bishop?
贝博士
You can't make this public, agent Broyles.
你不能把他们公之于众 布探员
We need to let them keep their secret.
我们要让他们继续保住自己的秘密
Dr. Bishop, three state troopers were killed.
贝博士 三个州警员被杀死了
And those responsible were brought to justice.
那些罪犯已经绳之以法了
But the rest of these people...
但是剩下的这些人
You have no idea what will happen to them. Dr. Bishop
你不知道他们会被怎么样 贝博士
They will have no choice but to study these people.
他们必然会研究这些人
To examine them, to test them, to humiliate them.
他们会被检查 被测试 甚至被羞辱
Dr. Bishop, did you find the machine?
贝博士 你找到机器了吗
The one that transforms them?
那个将他们变形的机器
Please, agent Broyles.
拜托了 布探员
These people have been harmed enough.
这些人已经饱受伤害了
We simply can't Dr. Bishop...
我们不能 贝博士
I don't think you're understanding me.
我想你没听明白我的意思
If you didn't find the machine,
只要没找到那个机器
There's nothing to report.
就没必要汇报
Thank you.
谢谢
Remarkable...
太了不起了
How Rose was willing to expose her secret
萝丝为了拨乱反正
to right a wrong.
义无反顾地说出了自己的秘密
How very brave of her.
她非常勇敢啊
You did something brave too.
你也很勇敢
The way you spoke up for those people-
你帮他们求情
You didn't have to do that, Walter.
你并没必要那样做 沃尔特
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I'm glad you choose to see me the way you do.
很高兴你能用这样的眼光看我
Very glad indeed.
真的非常高兴
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表