剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Walter, what are you doing?
沃尔特 你要干什么
What do you see?
你看到了什么
I see the moth.
我看到的还是那个飞蛾
Come here, please.
靠近点
Now what do you see?
现在你看到了什么
A friend of mine once wrote that
我的一个朋友曾经写到[阿瑟·克拉克]
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
高度发达的科技 与魔术无异
How is it doing that?
它是怎么做到的
It isn't.
它根本什么都没做
The man and the moth don't change at all.
那个人和这飞蛾根本没发生任何变化
What changes is our perception of them.
是我们的眼睛对他们的感知发生了变化
Walter--Walter, slow down.
沃尔特 沃尔特 慢点说
You're saying that this electromagnetic pulse allows us
你是说电磁脉冲
To see these deformed people as if they were normal?
让我们视那些畸形人如同正常人一样
Yes. Somebody must have perfected
是的 肯定有人完善了
The military's camouflage technology
军方早先研发的伪装术
To hide the deformities that the first tests created.
来隐藏第一次试验中产生的畸形人后代
So then so long as we stay within the range of the pulse...
这么说只要我们呆在脉冲的范围内
Then these poor souls appear totally normal.
那些畸形人显现在我们眼中就完全正常
So that's the Edina hum.
所以伊代纳的嗡嗡声是因此产生的吗
That's the sound that the pulse makes.
是由脉冲发出的声音
Yes. Yes, I believe so.
是的 是的 我认为是这样
Walter, do you know who could have perfected this technology?
沃尔特 你觉得完善了这套伪装术的会是谁
No, no.
不 不
It would be extremely difficult.
这是一项极为艰难复杂的技术
Apart from Cobb, no one else would have the expertise.
除了科布 没人有这种技术和能力
Cobb? Who's cobb?
科布 谁是科布
Edward Cobb was the scientist who dreamed up project elephant.
爱德华·科布是巨象计划的最初构想人
He would be the only one with the imagination
只有他才敢做如此神奇的构想
And the know-how.
也只有他才知道方法
Listen, walter, I want you and Astrid
听着 沃尔特 我希望你和阿斯特里德
To head back home.
先返回家去
But--but given my knowledge...
但是我对这项工程的了解...
Walter, listen to me.
沃尔特 听我说
Somebody obviously has a lot invested in keeping this thing a secret.
一定有人会不惜一切代价防止此事外泄
They've killed three people already--they tried to kill us.
他们已经杀了三个人 还想杀了我们
I don't want to have to worry about you.
我不想为你担心受怕
Oh, well, that's-- that's very sweet of you, son.
好吧 那... 你真贴心 儿子
I'll see you back at hom
回家再见
What did Peter say?
彼得怎么说
He wants us to head into town
他让我们赶到小镇
To try and find the source of the electromagnetic pulse.
去找出电磁脉冲的产生源
There's been too much bloodshed already.
杀戮已经够多了
It's just making things worse.
这只会让事情变得更糟
You got your boy back.
你找回了你的儿子
Would you rather we'd let them keep him?
你想让我们眼睁睁看着他被他们带走吗
You're killing innocent people.
你杀害的人是无辜的
It's time to give this up.
该停手了
There are real consequences.
后果真的非常严重
Sure.
当然了
There are real stakes here.
确实有很大风险
That's why you gotta let me do my job
因此你必须让我完成我的工作
And keep this town safe.
保护小镇的安全
And you think that killing those federal officers
你觉得杀光那些联邦探员
Is the best way to put a stop to this?
是结束这一切的好方法吗
It did the last time.
起码上次奏效了
That federal marshal a few years ago--
几年前那个联邦警长
No one came looking for him, did they?
他死后没人来寻找他 不是吗
We've all got jobs to do, Rose.
我们都有本职工作要做 萝丝
Stick to the machine. That's your job.
看好机器 那才是你的工作
Walter...
沃尔特
What kind of device are we looking for?
我们要找的是什么样的装置
Any number of things could transmit the pulse.
任何可以发送脉冲的装置
A large capacitor bank.
一个大的电容器组
Some form of compression generator.
某种压力发生器
What about a satellite dish?
那卫星天线有没有可能呢
They have them all over town.
他们这小镇里到处都是
Oh, no.
噢 不
Those are for television, dear.
那些是用来传输电视讯号♥的 亲爱的
Given how little there is to do here,
鉴于这地方实在也没什么事可做
I imagine they watch a lot of it.
我估计他们整天都在看电视
What we're looking for is something that could
我们要找的是一种能够
Relay the discharge from the microwave conversion 0f large energy pulses.
传递大功率脉冲所产生的微波的装置
What about a-- a big antenna?
那你觉得 会不会是一个巨大的天线
Yes, yes, that would do, I suppose.
是的 没错 我想他们会需要这个的
Something like that?
就像那种东西吗
Well done, Astrid.
干得漂亮 阿斯特里德
Are you sure we should just knock on the door like this?
你确定我们该这样冒然敲门吗
"Rose."
萝丝
That was Edward's daughter.
这是爱德华的女儿的名字
He used to carry her around the lab on his shoulders.
他以前在实验室经常让她坐在肩膀上
Oh, hello.
嗨 你好
Is your mother home?
你妈妈在家吗
No.
不在
Ah. But your mother is Rose? And your grandfather,
哦 你妈妈叫萝丝对吗 还有你爷爷
his name was Edward Cobb?
他名字叫爱德华·科布吧
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Walter Bishop.
我是沃尔特·贝肖普
Your grandfather was a friend of mine.
我是你爷爷的一个朋友
May we come in?
我们可以进去吗
Look, look. That's Edward Cobb.
看 看 那就是爱德华·科布
And- and that's Rose.
那是萝丝
Do you have more recent pictures of your mother?
你有你妈妈最近的照片吗
We don't own a camera.
我们家没有照相机
No, of course.
哦 当然
Cameras have no optic nerve.
照相机没有视神经
The photos would only show their deformities.
照相机只会显示他们的畸形
You have to go.
你们得走了
I'm not supposed to have strangers in the house. Quite right.
我妈妈不让陌生人进来 对的
But may I use your bathroom?
但我能借用下厕所吗
You know my mother will be home soon.
我妈妈快回来了
You should go. We will.
你该走了 我们会走的
First I'll go, and then we'll go.
我得先去厕所 然后我们就走了
But where's the bathroom?
不过厕所在哪里
Down the hall, second door on the left.
直走 左边的第二间
Thank you.
谢谢
Is that Operation?
那是巧动手术游戏吗
Oh, I loved this game.
我爱死这个游戏了
Joe Falls is in his 30s,
乔·福斯有30多岁了
So he's too young to be one of the soldiers they tested in that experiment.
那他太年轻了 不可能在那次实验里
Yeah, it would have had to be his father.
对 应该是他父亲参加的
I guess folks with that kind of deformity don't tend to leave home.
我猜这种变形人都不会离开家
You still stuck on that census data?
还在纠结那个人口普查表吗
There's just something weird about these numbers.
这些数字感觉有点奇怪
I went back 30 years, and it looks like
我查过去30年
the only time the population goes down is when somebody dies.
只有人死的时候人口才会下降
What about when people move?
如果有人搬走呢
No, that's just it. They don't.
对啊 症结在此 没人搬走
Nobody ever leaves this town.
这个镇的人从来没搬走过
Are you saying that you think they're-
你的意思是说伊代纳的每个人
That everyone in Edina is one of them?
都是变形人吗
Get down.
趴下
We'll take cover in the barn!
我们躲去仓库里
Go! Go!
快 快
My turn.
该我了
I'm going for the wishbone.
我来动叉骨
Oh, my.
天啊
Easy! Easy! It's just me.
放松 放松 是我
Drop the gun.
把枪放下
I said drop the gun.
我说把枪放下
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表