剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Uh, we're gonna have to walk.
我们要步行了
Central park is 59th street-- that's three miles from here.
中♥央♥公园在59号♥大街 离这三里远啊
Okay, then we better get started.
好吧 那我们最好开始启程吧
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
I'm okay.
我没事
You've been asleep for three days.
你已经睡了三天了
Your fa--
你父
Walter said you might feel a bit dizzy.
沃尔特说你会感到有点头晕
Maybe you'd like to sit down.
也许你要坐一坐
I'm okay.
我没事
You must be starving.
你一定饿坏了
I made some eggs and bacon.
我做了些鸡蛋和熏肉
Do--do you still like bacon?
你 你还喜欢吃熏肉吗
When you were a boy, we--
你还小的时候 我们
I love bacon.
我喜欢熏肉
Oh, Peter.
彼得
Oh, I've missed you so much.
我想死你了
Oh. Stop for a second.
稍微停一下
It's fine. I'm fine. Let's go.
没事 我没事 继续走
You've got to know something.
你一定知道点什么
What the hell is wrong with us?
我们到底怎么了
Oh, I suspect that somehow the human circuit was flawed.
我想是人类无法超越自己的极限
Did any of you engage in extreme use of your abilities
昨晚你们有人试过把自己的能力发挥到
Last night-- far more than normal?
极致吗 超出一般水平
No.
没有
Perhaps poor Mr. Heath--
也许可怜的希斯先生有
You've got to help her. I can't.
你要帮帮他 我做不到
But if we're lucky,
但如果我们幸运的话
Perhaps William Bell can.
也许威廉·贝尔可以
It's the Grand Hotel.
那是格兰德大饭店
They never built it.
根本就没有建成
Things that might have been in our world, but weren't.
这本来也会在我们的世界出现 但是没有
Come on.
来吧
It's not far.
不远了
Coffee's quite hard to come by over here.
在这里挺难买♥♥到咖啡
It's been rationed for some time now.
已经限♥量♥供应一段时间了
But walter's very well connected.
但沃尔特人脉不错
It's funny, I..
这很有趣 我
I never had bacon when I was growing up.
我成长过程中从没吃过熏肉
My mother was vegetarian, so she never made it.
我母亲是素食主义者 所以从来都不做
Until today, I always thought I imagined having it as a kid.
直到今天 我一直在想象我小时候一直在吃
I'm sorry...
抱歉
My mother from the other side.
另一个宇宙的母亲
I'm sure you don't want to hear about that.
我想你不愿意听到这些
No, on the contrary.
不 恰恰相反
I want to hear all about your childhood.
我想了解你童年的一切
What's--
那个
Are you close with her still?
你跟她还很亲密吗
I mean...
我是说
Did she take good care of you?
她对你好吗
She took very good care of me.
她对我很好
But she committed suicide about ten years ago.
但是她十年前自杀了
My mother from the other side--
我另一个世界的母亲
She was wonderful, but she wasn't strong.
人很好 但是不太坚强
In fact, she was very, very sad...
事实上 她非常忧愁
which I suppose is because of me.
我想是我的缘故
No, listen.
不 听着
Peter, in the end,
彼得 最终
we have to take responsibility
我们都要为自己的决定负责
for our own decisions-- the good and the bad.
无论结果好坏
Your father's going to be so pleased to see you.
你父亲一定很高兴见到你
He had said he wanted me to help him with something.
他说要我帮他一个忙
Yes, he's staying in the city tonight.
是的 他今晚留在市区不回来了
But he asked me to give you this.
不过他让我把这个交给你
Oh, god.
老天
Look, Nick.
看 尼克
These were my favorite.
这些是我最喜欢的
Can I get one?
我能买♥♥一个吗
I don't think so, baby. We got to go.
别买♥♥了 宝贝儿 我们要赶路
I-I like it here.
我喜欢这里
Maybe-- maybe we can stay.
也 也许我们可以留下
Nick...
尼克
I'm gonna stay.
我要留下
I know, baby.
好的 宝贝儿
I know.
好的
Come on, let's go.
来 走吧
Do you see him-- William Bell?
你看到威廉·贝尔了吗
No.
没
There's a water fountain. Come on, I think it'll help.
那里有个饮水器 或许对你有帮助
Are we late?
我们晚了吗
Maybe he didn't get the message.
也许他没收到消息
No.
不
Bell has betrayed us.
贝尔背叛了我们
Run, run, run!
快跑 快跑
Don't move!
别动
Walter. Walter!
沃尔特 沃尔特
Nick?
尼克
I think I'm staying here.
我想我要留下了
You stay.
留下吧
We'll stay together.
我们一起留下
Look, I don't want to hurt you.
听着 我不想伤害你
Step away.
退后
Screw you.
去你的
Man down. Med team to Grayshot Bridge. Man down.
格雷肖特桥有伤员 呼叫医疗队 有伤员
Lincoln?
林肯
Liv.
小奥
Where's the ambulance?
救护车呢
Dizzy...
头晕
Must be the onset of hemorrhagic shock.
出血性休克发作的症状
But I'm still walking,
但是我还能走路
So the bullet couldn't have hit my spinal column.
所以子弹应该没有击中我的脊柱
I'll be perfectly fine.
我肯定没事
Excuse me.
你好
Shall we understand all these?
能看明白吗
Maybe.
也许
I'm not sure yet.
我还不确定
Good night, Peter.
晚安 彼得
Good night.
晚安
I tried to wait up.
我一直在等你
Oh, hi, baby.
亲爱的
How is he?
他怎么样了
Well, he's got third-degree burns over 90% of his body.
90%的皮肤三♥级♥烧伤
He's gonna need three months
需要在纳米再生室
In a nanite regeneration chamber,
呆上三个月
but he'll live.
但是会没事的
I'm sorry-- and on your last night.
很抱歉 最后一晚都不能陪你
I'm going for a week, not until the end of time. Yeah.
我只是去一个礼拜 又不是一去不回 是的
Details.
你说的没错
Might be a good day to start drinking.
也许该喝点酒
Oh, god. I would if I could only stand the taste.
老天 如果我能受得了那味儿我肯定喝
So what happened out there?
今天发生了什么
Just a...
只是
A small anomaly that set off a fuel cell.
有点小异常 燃料箱爆♥炸♥了
It was just bad luck of the draw is all.
只是运气不好罢了
Come on, no more work.
别谈工作了
I know what you need.
我知道你需要什么
Yeah? What's that?
是吗 是什么
Back rub.
背部按♥摩♥
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表