剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
You nearly died when you're a boy.
你小时候差点死了
Previously on fringe...
《迷离档案》前情回顾
I became consumed with saving you.
我醉心于寻求救你的方法
Walter, I don't remember any of that.
沃尔特 这些我一点印象都没有
I can't let Peter die again.
我不能让彼得再死一次
What did you mean by that?
这话是什么意思
I designed a device
我设计了一种
Intended to cross the time-space continuum
跨越时空连续体的仪器
And retrieve my dying son.
救回垂死的儿子
Walter, I gotta tell Peter the truth.
沃尔特 我得告诉彼得真♥相♥
Things have never been better between us.
我们之间从未如此亲密过
I can't lose him again. I can't!
我不能再失去他
Give me time to prepare. Please.
请给我时间做好准备
Any change?
有零钱吗
Excuse me, ma'am. Do you have any spare change?
请问 您有零钱吗 女士
Thank you. God bless you.
谢谢 上帝保佑你
Excuse me, sir. Do you have any spare change?
请问 您有零钱吗 先生
No. No, I'm sorry. Anything you can manage, sir.
没有 多少都行 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
God bless you anyway, sir.
上帝也会保佑你
Spare change?
能给点零钱吗
Oh, god.
天啊
Oh, god.
天啊
No, no, please! Let me outta here!
开门 让我出去
Help!
救命
Let me outta here!
让我出去
Fringe S02E18
《迷离档案》第二季 第18集
Leave a message.
请留言
It's Peter. Pick up.
是我 彼得 接电♥话♥
Hey, Walter. It's Peter.
沃尔特 是我 彼得
Your son, Peter.
你儿子 彼得
Come on, Walter. Pick up the phone.
别这样 沃尔特 接电♥话♥
Walter, pick up the receiver,
沃尔特 拿起听筒
And hit the square black button next to the red flashing light.
按一下红灯旁的黑色方形按钮
You remember?
记得吗
All right, fine.
好吧 算了
When you get this,
听到留言
I want you to get your kit together.
就收拾好你的装备
I just got off the phone with Olivia.
我刚和奥利维亚通过电♥话♥
She said there was an incident on a train,
她说有列火车上发生了一起事件
And I know how much you love trains.
我知道你最喜欢火车了
Thought it might cheer you up.
这应该能让你高兴起来
Be home to pick you up in 15 minutes,
我15分钟后到家接你
All right?
好吗
Have you noticed anything weird?
你发现有点不对劲吗
Not yet, but give it ten minutes.
还没 估计十分钟后就有了
I was actually talking about Walter.
我是说沃尔特
Hello. I'm dr. Walter Bishop.
你好 我是沃尔特·贝肖普博士
He's been avoiding me all week.
他整周都在回避我
He didn't even look at me
开车过来的路上
On the car ride over here.
他都不肯看我
He's stopped eating.
他不吃不喝
I got him a new box of peak freans.
给他新买♥♥的一盒饼干
He hasn't even opened it.
他都没开过
Well, did he say something?
他有没有说过什么
No, all week it feels like he's been
没有 他整周都
Enveloped in this...sadness.
闷闷不乐
I haven't noticed anything.
我没发现什么
Oh, my.
天啊
Sir.
先生
What are you doing?
您在干什么
I'm checking their underwear.
我在检查他们的内♥裤♥
Their underwear?
内♥裤♥
I'm sure you're familiar
你应该清楚
That with sudden death
突然死亡情况下
Victims often experience
死者通常会
A sudden bladder release of urine,
膀胱骤然释放♥尿♥液
And sometimes excrement.
有时是粪便
Get off this train.
请您下车
He's with me.
他是跟我来的
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't know what happened
德探员 我不知道
To these people, agent Dunham.
这些人怎么了
My first guess is collective heart failure.
初步推测是集体心脏停跳
You think these people died from having
你说这些人是同时
A heart attack at the same time?
心脏病发作而亡的吗
Perhaps it was sympathetic.
可能是相互感染的
Contagious, like yawning.
传染的 就像打哈欠
Come on, Walter.
拜托 沃尔特
You really believe that?
你真♥相♥信这个吗
Walter, does your theory suggest why all the lights
沃尔特 你的推理能解释
Would be out in this car?
车内的灯都灭了吗
No, there should be battery backup.
不 应该有后备电源
Unless it wasn't serviced properly.
除非没有好好维护
Agent Dunham?
德探员
He crossed paths with the man
他上列车前
As he entered the train car.
碰到一名男子
Six foot, brown hair,
一米八左右 棕发
Wearing a trench coat.
穿着防水大衣
And he's sure that he saw him coming
他确信自己看到该男子
Out of this train car.
走出这辆列车
The man didn't speak to him or acknowledge him.
这男子没有跟他说话
He just exited down the stairs of the platform.
直接下车 走上月台
Did we pick him up on surveillance?
监控录像拍到他了吗
I'm waiting to get word
我正在等工作人员
If they can pull him on any footage.
调出相关录像
Agent Dunham.
德探员
Hey, Rod,
罗德
Found this over there.
我在那边找到这个
Oh, my god.
老天
Excuse me, gentlemen.
抱歉 先生
That's mine.
那是我的
Thank you.
谢谢
All the batteries are dead.
所有电池都没电了
It's not just the lights that went out.
不仅仅是灯灭了
This is her cell phone, but they're all dead.
这是她的手♥机♥ 都没电了
All the cell phones, laptops, mp3 players.
所有手♥机♥ 电脑 MP3播放器
They're all completely drained of power.
电量都被吸光了
Any theories, dr. Bishop?
有什么想法 贝博士
Oh, no.
没有
Except my initial theory of collective
但集体心脏停跳的推测
Heart failure is probably incorrect.
应该是错的
I'll need to take some of these bodies back to the lab.
我想带几具尸体回实验室
Six or seven should suffice.
六七具就够了
We have an image from the platform cameras.
拿到月台录像的画面了
Who is this guy?
这人是谁
And how did he kill everything on this train?
他是怎么杀死车上所有人的
This is unusual.
太奇怪了
Dying organisms struggle for their last breath,
垂死的器官通常都要苦苦挣扎一番
But these people appear
而这些人
As if their switches have simply been turned off.
就像开关被关掉一样平静
Hey, how's it coming in here?
进展如何
Hi, Peter. Not very good.
彼得 进展不佳
Take samples of this man's lung, brain, and skin.
取了此男的肺部 大脑及皮肤样本
Something's not right here.
其中有点蹊跷
Yup, I think it's my paycheck.
对 我的薪水也挺蹊跷
Hmm?
什么
Whatever it is, I'm sure
不管是什么
You're gonna make sense out of it, Walter.
你肯定能找出原因 沃尔特
Walter.
沃尔特
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表