剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Hello.
你好。
He fuckin' pushed me!
他他妈的推了我!
Robyn.
罗宾。
Robyn?
罗宾?
Robyn, I think that's your phone.
罗宾,我想那是你的电♥话♥。
Oh, shoot.
哦,糟糕。
Uh, if I can just get that threshold and stop, I... I...
如果我能达到那个门槛然后停下来,我…我…
Uh... Yeah. But, of course, I wouldn't stop.
嗯…是的。但是,当然,我不会停下来。
I'm not sure what triggered it, honestly, some times I feel like I can see it coming,
我不确定是什么触发了它,说实话,有时候我觉得我能预见它的到来,
but some times it... It's just... It's there.
但有时……它只是…它的存在。
And it takes you by surprise.
这让你大吃一惊。
So, yeah, we had this fight and I can't really remember what it was about.
所以,是的,我们吵架了,我真的不记得是怎么回事了。
Uh...
嗯…
Me being an idiot again, probably.
我可能又犯傻了。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
It's off.
这是。
You being an idiot?
你是个白♥痴♥?
Yeah. Right.
是的。正确的。
So, the next thing I know, I'm in the disabled toilets, hitting the nose bag
接下来,我知道,我在残疾人厕所里,撞到了鼻袋
and getting a handjob off one of the male waiters.
从一个男服务员那里得到一份手工工作。
And the sense of... of...
以及……的感觉。的……
Uber for Robyn.
罗宾叫的优步。
Yup.
是的。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Bye.
再见。
Hi.
嗨。
Hey, Rob.
嘿,抢劫。
You're late.
你迟到了。
You went to a meeting? Mmmhmm.
你去开会了?——嗯。
For real?
真的吗?
Baby, that is... Fantastic. Come.
宝贝,这是……太棒了。来了。
Don't make a thing of it.
别小题大做了。
Guys, wine's away, diet cokes all around.
伙计们,没酒了,到处都是健怡可乐。
Oh. Well, we're doing this again, are we?
——哦。-我们又来了,是吗?
Oh... What?
哦…——什么?
I'm kidding. Its great news. Great news, Rob.
我在开玩笑。它的好消息。好消息,抢劫。
Diet coke it is. That's sweet
是健怡可乐。——这是甜蜜的
but just cause I'm a fuck-up, doesn't have to ruin everyone else's night.
只是因为我是个混♥蛋♥,没必要毁了别人的夜晚。
Well, we're here to support you. Right?
我们是来支持你的。对吧?
Yeah, just tell us whatever you need, sis.
是的,告诉我们你需要什么,姐姐。
I need you to stop treating me like a Make-A-Wish kid and have a drink.
我要你别把我当许愿的小孩,去喝一杯。
I'm NA, not AA. It's fine.
我是NA,不是AA。它很好。
You sure? Yes!
你确定?——是的!
Well, thank Christ for that.
感谢上帝。
I haven't had dinner, sober since the '90s.
我从90年代就没吃过晚饭了。
Really proud of you.
真为你骄傲。
Oh no, no, go ahead, serve yourself, babe.
不,不用了,随便吃吧,宝贝。
We're good.
我们很好。
I'm just making sure its... Not corked.
我只是确定一下…——而不是用软木塞塞住。
To be honest, it's kind of strange at first but then, it's liberating.
说实话,一开始有点奇怪,但后来,它解放了。
Like the first time you wear a swimming cap.
就像你第一次戴游泳帽。
God, but all of it? It just seems so exposing!
上帝,但这一切?看起来太暴露了!
I mean, God, let's not forget, I have pushed two babies out of that bad boy.
我是说,天哪,别忘了,我从那个坏男孩身上挤出了两个孩子。
I think you should try it.
我想你应该试试。
You do not get a say in the grooming of my snooch.
你在我的鼻子的打扮上没有发言权。
Snooch? Yes, Sam, my snooch!
——Snooch?-是的,萨姆,我的鼻子!
Do you have a problem with that?
你有什么问题吗?
I do not have a problem with your snooch.
我对你的鼻子没有意见。
Excuse me, my wife's mins you're talking about.
对不起,你说的是我妻子的分钟。
Hmm... Tell you what. I will shave mine if you shave yours.
嗯…告诉你什么。如果你刮你的,我就刮我的。
Deal. No!
——交易。——不!
No, no, porn stars do it all the time.
不,不,色情明星总是这么做。
Don't tell me, you've never shaved your balls.
别告诉我,你从没刮过胡子。
No, but you are one hairy motherfucker though, man.
不,但你是个毛茸茸的混♥蛋♥,伙计。
Oh, my God, you're right. Where would he start?
天啊,你说得对。他会从哪里开始呢?
It'll be like when you shave a square off a dog for an operation.
就像你给狗做手术时刮掉一块方形的毛一样。
What if I stop at the knees and the nipples?
如果我停在膝盖和乳♥头♥上呢?
I'm serious! Just here to here. Completely hairless. Just zip!
我是认真的!从这里到这里。完全无毛。只是邮政!
I'm gonna be okay. Plus.
我不会有事的。+。
It makes your dick look bigger, apparently. So, who will be the one laughing then?
显然,这会让你的鸡♥巴♥看起来更大。那么,谁会笑呢?
I'm pretty sure it'll still be us, mate.
我很确定还是我们,伙计。
Hon, you sure you want another?
亲爱的,你确定要再来一杯吗?
Well, that is you told.
那是你告诉我的。
That it is. Right. I am gonna go for a smoke.
它是。正确的。我要去抽支烟。
Oh no, you're not. Yes, I am.
不,你不是。是的,我是。
I'm gonna join you.
我要和你一起去。
Wedded bliss.
婚姻的幸福。
Didn't know he was smoking again.
我不知道他又在抽烟了。
Yeah.
是的。
That's an exciting new development.
这是一个令人兴奋的新进展。
Hey, Robyn!
嘿,罗宾!
Come on, watching people getting slowly drunk is like
拜托,看着人们慢慢喝醉就像
being Stevie Wonder in a fireworks display.
史蒂夫·旺德在焰火表演中。
I'm going for him, not me. As long as he's happy.
我是去找他,不是去找我。只要他快乐。
Public relations.
公共关系。
Hello? When the phone rings, you answer.
——你好吗?电♥话♥铃一响,你就去接。
I'm sorry, I just...
对不起,我只是…
I don't care if you be in a car crash, both your arms are broken,
我不管你是不是在车祸中,你的双臂都断了,
and you've got a mouth full of shattered teeth,
你的嘴里满是破碎的牙齿,
you spit them out, get someone else to hold the phone,
你把它们吐出来,让别人拿着电♥话♥,
and you murr me a gummy response.
而你却给我一种糊里糊涂的回答。
That clear? That's pretty clear.
——明白了吗?-这很清楚。
Summer Bolton has been dropped by her record label.
夏天的博尔顿已经被她的唱片公♥司♥抛弃了。
Round table. 9:00 am.
圆桌。早上9点。
Yup.
是的。
One of the mothers at Kelly's school once got it all waxed
凯利学校的一位母亲曾经把它全部打蜡
and she said, it made her moo like a cow.
她说,这让她的哞哞声像牛一样。
Literally.
字面上。
She was on all fours and she mooed like poked cow.
她四肢着地,像被戳过的母牛一样哞哞叫。
Mmm-hmm.
嗯。
Oh, God, no.
哦,上帝,不。
Working hard I see.
我明白了。
Is that the guy from Dragon's Den?
那是龙穴的人吗?
What the hell is he doing?
他到底在干什么?
He wants to get on I Miss Celebs.
他想出人头地我想念名人。
He sent me an audition tape of him eating things.
他寄给我一盘他吃东西的试听带。
He's already eaten three earthworms, a chicken scat strip and now,
他已经吃了三条蚯蚓,一条鸡粪条,
he's going for the sheep's testicle.
他去取羊的睾丸。
Ooh!
噢!
Tough little bugger those are.
真是个难搞的小家伙。
Oh... God!
哦……上帝!
It's like a meat cream egg.
就像一个肉奶油蛋。
Don't they have everyone in place for this year?
他们今年不是都安排好了吗?
Yeah, yeah. Weeks ago.
是的,是的。星期前。
But seeing as you are repeatedly trying to touch
而是看到你反复尝试去触摸
Fanny Lennox at last year's Christmas party,
在去年的圣诞晚会上,
I thought I'd keep his dreams alive a little longer.
我想我应该让他的梦想继续下去。
Fanny Lennox?
范妮·伦诺克斯吗?
My new name for the notorious V-A-G.
我给臭名昭著的V-A-G取了个新名字。
So, are you in this round table? Yup.
你在这张圆桌上吗?——是的。
Remind me of the deets again.
再提醒我一次deets。
Ever Cater Price, are you telling me you haven't done your homework?
你告诉我你还没做功课吗?
Okay, so, I was doing it but then I got booty called by the imp.
我是这么做的,但是后来我被小鬼叫了。
You shouldn't call him that.
你不应该那样叫他。
Why? He's like 5'4". That's why he's always so angry.
为什么?他就像5'4”。那就是他为什么总是那么生气的原因。
Anyway, so, we're like half a bottle of Bombay in,
总之,我们就像半瓶孟买♥♥啤酒,
and start having one of those flirty conversations about how kinky we are
然后开始那些挑逗的谈话,说我们有多变♥态♥
at a scale of one to ten.
按一到十的比例。
Hmm. Tricky, 'cause anything under five and you're gonna sound like a prune.
嗯。狡猾,因为任何低于五岁的孩子听起来都像是修剪过的。
But go too high, and you're basically saying, "Piss on me, I'm slut," I know.
但是如果你的要求太高,你基本上会说,“尿在我身上,我是荡♥妇♥,”我知道。
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表