剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Just saying, if we were ever so inclined,
只是说,如果我们曾经有过这样的倾向,
I think we could do an amazing wedding.
我想我们可以办个很棒的婚礼。
I now pronounce you man and wife.
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻。
You may kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘。
Bianca, put your hand up on his chest.
比安卡,把手放在他胸前。
No, Patrick, down.
不,帕特里克,下来。
Now, just sort of relax a bit more into it.
现在,稍微放松一下。
Just like time to enjoy the rest of your lives together.
就像一起享受你们的余生一样。
Football was my escape, my identity.
足球是我的逃避,我的身份。
Football hid my secret, gave me more joy than I could have ever imagined.
足球隐藏了我的秘密,给了我比我想象中更多的快乐。
But the time has come to tell the world the truth
但现在是告诉世界真♥相♥的时候了
that I am a homosexual.
我是同性恋。
SAM: Gary Lowen, gay.
山姆:加里·罗文,同性恋。
Unbelievable. Did you know this?
难以置信。你知道吗?
I'd heard rumors.
我听到谣言。
Yeah, well, good for him.
是啊,对他有好处。
Takes a lot of bollocks, that.
那真是胡说八道。
I mean, it shouldn't even be a big deal
我是说,这没什么大不了的
considering we're living in 2019,
考虑到我们生活在2019年,
I mean, we know how to clone dogs,
我是说,我们知道如何克隆狗,
but I guess some things progress faster than others.
但我想有些事情比其他事情进展得更快。
There's a bad joke in it, something about Chelsea being tied out the back,
里面有个不好的笑话,关于切尔西被绑在后面,
but I'm above that.
但我不会那么做。
Isn't that Jeff Stelling?
那不是杰夫·斯坦林吗?
Babe, sorry, one second. Yeah.
宝贝,对不起,等一下。是的。
This is gonna be huge, you know that? Mmmhmm.
这将是一件大事,你知道吗?—嗯。
Going to need you in the office first thing to remit.
我需要你到办公室来第一件事就是汇款。
Bright-tailed and bushy-eyed.
Bright-tailedbushy-eyed。
Security will get the last of the press out the door, do a final sweep,
保安会把最后一个记者赶出门,做最后的扫扫扫,
check there are no photographers hiding behind potted plants, et cetera,
检查有没有摄影师躲在盆栽植物后面,等等,
and from then onwards, we're a media black hole.
从那时起,我们就是一个媒体黑洞。
Thank Christ for that.
感谢上帝。
Be good.
很好。
Oh, excuse me.
哦,对不起。
You couldn't, uh, bring over a bottle of vodka and some lime tonic, could you?
你不能带一瓶伏特加和一些莱姆汤力水过来吗?
Thanks.
谢谢。
You did great.
你做的很好。
It was a great response out there.
反响很好。
I think there's gonna be a huge pick-up with the press tomorrow.
我想明天会有一场新闻发布会。
You should feel good.
你应该感觉很好。
You're gonna make a lot of money.
你会赚很多钱的。
Great. It's great.
太好了。太棒了。
Oh!
—哦!
Sorry.
对不起。
Oh.
哦。
Uh, why don't you go get yourself a drink
你去喝一杯吧
and I will get this cleared up.
我会把这个弄清楚的。
Okay.
好吧。
Perfect.
完美的。
Sick on your shoes?
鞋子不舒服?
It's not even dark outside.
外面甚至都不黑。
Sign of a good night.
晚安的信♥号♥♥。
Huh.
嗯。
Are you enjoying your first footballer's wedding?
你喜欢你的第一个足球运动员的婚礼吗?
Honestly? Why not?
—真的吗?—为什么不呢?
I am hating every single second of it.
我恨它的每一秒钟。
Why?
为什么?
It's just weird being here sober.
在这里保持清醒感觉怪怪的。
I mean, I'd normally have to do a lot of drugs to get through something like this.
我的意思是,我通常得吃很多药才能熬过这样的日子。
Brings up a lot of stuff. I could just feel my hand...
提出了很多东西。我能感觉到我的手……
Hovering over the "fuck it" button.
停在“去他的”按钮上。
What? The "fuck it" button.
—什么?-该死的按钮。
That thing in your head when every part of your conscious mind
那件事在你脑子里的时候,你的每一部分都是有意识的
knows something is a really awful idea,
知道某件事很糟糕
but this one tiny little destructive part,
但这个小小的破坏性部分,
it just goes, "Fuck it."
它只是说,“去他的。”
Hits the button, game over.
按下按钮,游戏结束。
Yep. I've got one of those.
是的。我有一个。
Your vodka, madam.
你的伏特加,夫人。
I'm gonna get myself... Another orange juice.
我要去…另一个橙汁。
Hi, you've reached Craig. Leave a message after the beep.
你好,这里是克雷格。请在哔的一声之后开始留言。
That's not a beep.
那不是哔哔声。
Melody. Hi.
—旋律。-嗨。
Walk with me.
跟我走。
It's the IT boy, right?
就是那个It男孩,对吧?
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Melody,
旋律,
why do you think I get to sit in the big glass office
你觉得我为什么能坐在玻璃办公室里
and shout at you all the whole time?
一直对你大喊大叫?
I know things about people.
我知道一些关于人的事情。
It's my job.
这是我的工作。
Hold it between your fingers, darling.
用手指按住它,亲爱的。
You're not a shepherd with a dog whistle.
你不是一个吹着狗哨的牧羊人。
You're not upset because you want him back,
你不生气是因为你想要他回来
you're upset because you feel guilty
你难过是因为你感到内疚
about choosing this.
关于选择。
Well, don't.
嗯,没有。
You're young, you're smart. You could actually be good at this.
你很年轻,很聪明。你可以做得很好。
But there's a choice.
但是有一个选择。
What's the choice?
有什么选择吗?
This job is a cuckoo's egg.
这工作简直是鸡蛋里挑骨头。
It gets dropped in your nest, with all the other eggs,
它和其他的蛋一起掉在你的窝里,
and, at first, it seems manageable,
起初,这似乎是可控的,
but once it hatches the cuckoo chick
但是一旦它孵出了布谷鸟
grows faster than all the others.
比其他的都长得快。
It demands more food, more attention, it begs louder.
它需要更多的食物,更多的关注,它要求更大声。
Its beak is always open,
它的嘴总是张开的,
screeching at you to bring it more worms and bugs and insects for it to eat.
对着你尖叫,给它带来更多的虫子和昆虫来吃。
Until finally,
直到最后,
all the other chicks have either been pushed out the nest,
所有其他的小鸡要么被赶出巢穴,
or they've died of starvation.
或者他们饿死了。
So, make the choice.
所以,做出选择。
If you don't want it, then kick out the egg
如果你不想要,就把鸡蛋踢出去
before it hatches. But if you do,
前准备。但如果你这么做了,
then embrace the cold, hard, brutal ambition in your belly.
然后拥抱你肚子里冰冷、坚硬、残酷的野心。
Don't be ashamed of it.
不要为此感到羞耻。
Celebrate it.
庆祝它。
Do you really think I could be good?
你真的认为我能做好吗?
Sorry.
对不起。
I thought I already said that, or did I stutter?
我想我已经说过了,还是我口吃了?
Just so we're clear, you get one pep talk from me,
这样我们就清楚了,我给你打气
and that was it.
就是这样。
This is the nicest I will ever speak to you.
这是我对你说过的最好的话。
So,
所以,
drink it in.
喝它。
Fuck it.
他妈的。
I think you need to keep an eye on your boyfriend.
我觉得你需要照看一下你的男朋友。
If he's not careful, he could become the victim of an aggressive Brummie.
如果他不小心,他可能会成为一个好斗的Brummie的受害者。
ROBYN: It's a drag having him up in these things.
罗宾:让他干这种事真累人。
It's like having your little brother at your 21st.
这就像你21岁的弟弟。
Oh, come on. I think it's sweet.
哦,来吧。我觉得很甜。
He's like a boy with cancer who's won a competition.
他就像一个得了癌症的男孩赢得了比赛。
I'm not. Going straight tonight.
我不是。今晚走。
Stop it. You're freaking me out.
阻止它。你吓到我了。
Oh, I just thought because of Tom's whole...
我只是觉得因为汤姆的…
Being boring thing.
被无聊的事情。
You're gonna make me kill myself.
你会让我自杀的。
Please have a drink.
请喝一杯。
Okay, fine.
好的,很好。
But strictly because your life is in danger. Okay?
而是因为你的生命处于危险之中。好吧?
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表