剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Don't worry, Calvin.
别担心,卡尔文。
I won't be lying down.
我不会躺下。
Well, that's a shame.
真可惜。
So what's your story?
你的故事是什么?
Yeah, you didn't ride in from Knightsbridge on your pony?
是啊,你不是骑着你的小马从骑士桥回来的吗?
No, I did not. Um...
不,我没有。嗯…
South African mom, American dad,
南非妈妈,美国爸爸,
grew up in Philadelphia.
在费城长大。
I had an aunt from Philadelphia.
我有一个阿姨来自费城。
Tough broad.
艰难的广泛。
The kind of woman you'd send in to break up a prison riot.
就是那种你派来平息监狱暴♥乱♥的女人。
Sounds like my kinda lady.
听起来像我喜欢的女人。
You're a peach.
你是一个桃子。
Never let it be said that being an asshole
别让别人说你是个混♥蛋♥
doesn't get you what you want.
没有得到你想要的。
No thanks.
不,谢谢。
Oh, come on. Don't abstain on my account.
哦,来吧。不要因为我而弃权。
If I had to sit next to me for an entire flight,
如果整个飞行过程我都要坐在我旁边,
I would take what I could get. Do it.
我会尽我所能。这样做。
Mmm. Nostrovia.
嗯。Nostrovia。
Oh, shit.
哦,狗屎。
Oh, God.
哦,上帝。
What the hell, I hate... I hate blocked numbers.
管他呢,我讨厌…我讨厌被屏蔽的数字。
They make me paranoid.
它们让我变得偏执。
I'm really sorry, sir, you're gonna have to turn off the phone.
真的很抱歉,先生,你得把电♥话♥关掉。
It'll just be two seconds.
就两秒钟。
I'm afraid we're about to take off. Like I said, two seconds.
恐怕我们要起飞了就像我说的,两秒钟
Excuse me, sir, is there a problem?
对不起,先生,有什么问题吗?
Not that I'm aware of.
据我所知没有。
I'd just like to answer my phone, if that's all right with you.
如果你不介意的话,我想接个电♥话♥。
All mobile devices must be switched to airplane mode for the duration.
在此期间,所有移♥动♥设备必须切换到飞机模式。
What's gonna happen? We're sitting on the fucking tarmac.
会发生什么呢?我们坐在该死的停机坪上。
We can't exactly fall out of the sky.
我们不可能从天上掉下来。
They'll leave a message. I'm sorry about that.
他们会留言的。我很抱歉。
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们,先生们,
this is your captain.
这是你们的船长。
There's a bit of congestion in front of us, but we hope to be on our way.
我们前面有点挤,但我们希望已经上路了。
So how did a Philadelphia girl end up in this game?
那么费城女孩是如何在这场比赛中结束的呢?
I enjoy it.
我喜欢它。
It makes the most of my natural talents.
它充分发挥了我的天赋。
Which are?
是哪一个?
Lying and drinking.
说谎和喝酒。
Ran away to the big city, seeking fortune and glory.
他跑到大城市去寻找财富和荣耀。
Something like that.
就像这样。
Why?
为什么?
Why what? Why'd you run away?
—为什么?-你为什么要逃跑?
Do you care?
你在乎吗?
Do I have to?
我必须这么做吗?
Look,
看,
we're stuck together for the next seven hours.
接下来的7个小时我们都要呆在一起。
We might as well get to know each other.
我们不妨互相了解一下。
I'll go first.
我先走了。
I was born in
我出生在
butthole nowhere...
屁♥眼♥…
...to a half-Irish dad who sold cutlery
…给一个卖♥♥餐具的有一半爱尔兰血统的父亲
and hated his life.
憎恨他的生活。
Mom bagged groceries,
妈妈袋装食品,
and just stayed out of his way.
然后就躲起来了。
I was always the...
我总是…
Smartass little punk. Just...
白♥痴♥小朋克。只是…
How I ended up doing this.
我是怎么做到的。
I started off in the theater in New York.
我从纽约的剧院开始。
I loved it.
我很喜欢。
The smell of it, women.
闻一下,女人。
Mmm...
嗯…
Makeup.
化妆。
Sweat, cigarettes.
汗,香烟。
Women.
女性。
I mean, I had no idea what I was doing.
我是说,我不知道我在做什么。
But it didn't matter.
但这并不重要。
I... I grew a beard, I started chain-smoking pot,
我…我留了胡子,开始不停地吸大♥麻♥,
and I just growled my way through it.
我只是咆哮着穿过它。
I mean, no craft in sight.
我是说,看不到任何飞船。
And all the theater snobs were up in arms
剧院里所有的势利小人都在大动肝火
but everybody else,
但其他人,
they just went crazy for it.
他们为之疯狂。
'Cause they were looking for something real.
因为他们在寻找真实的东西。
You know? That... That was the thing in those days.
你知道吗?那那就是当时的情况。
You had to be authentic.
你必须做真实的自己。
And these days,
这些天,
character actors. What, he's like...
性格演员。什么,他就像……
Just the fat friend you know,
只是你认识的那个胖朋友
and wants to have sex with. But back then,
想和他上♥床♥。但在当时,
front and center.
前面和中心。
And the bigger asshole you were,
你这个大混♥蛋♥
the more authentic it was.
越真实。
And if there is anything that I do well,
如果有什么是我擅长的,
it's... Be an asshole.
这是……是一个混♥蛋♥。
I mean, screw vocal warm-ups.
我是说,去他妈的热身。
You wanna be taken seriously?
你想被认真对待吗?
Spend your morning dropping acid and banging hookers.
整个早上都在滴酸和和妓♥女♥鬼混。
I mean, can you imagine that these days,
我是说,你能想象现在,
with these pretty little pricks,
用这些漂亮的小刺,
with their... their arms, and their...
与他们的……他们的手臂,他们的……
Their tights. They're not allowed to eat any carbs,
他们的连裤♥袜♥。他们不允许吃任何碳水化合物,
and are always terrified they're gonna get in trouble.
他们总是害怕会惹上麻烦。
With people like me?
和我这样的人在一起?
You're the ones who get us out of trouble, aren't you?
是你让我们摆脱了困境,不是吗?
Go ahead.
去做吧。
What? That wasn't free.
—什么?-那不是免费的。
Okay.
好吧。
Um...
嗯…
My mom never worked.
我妈妈从不工作。
She was one of those women that just got men to do things for her,
她是那种让男人为她做事的女人,
if you know what I mean.
如果你明白我的意思。
I know exactly what you mean.
我完全明白你的意思。
So after her and my dad got married,
所以在她和我爸爸结婚后,
she never had a job.
她从来没有工作过。
I mean, she tried a couple of times,
我是说,她试了几次,
never lasted.
永远持续。
So my dad had to work his ass off
所以我爸爸不得不拼命工作
to keep us going whilst she did her thing,
在她做事的时候让我们继续
and everybody loved her.
每个人都爱她。
Except the people who love her.
除了爱她的人。
You still with me? You kidding me?
你还和我在一起?开什么玩笑?
It's gonna be on my tombstone.
它会出现在我的墓碑上。
So, as soon as I could, I got myself this job
所以,我尽快给自己找到了这份工作
at a deli counter,
在熟食柜台,
a few blocks up from our house.
离我家几个街区远。
And I'm working with this older woman one day,
有一天我和一位年长的女士一起工作,
and I have a flashback.
我有一个闪回。
And suddenly, I'm, like, five years old
突然间,我五岁了
and I'm watching my mom buy pickles off the same woman.
我看着我妈给同一个女人买♥♥泡菜。
And I knew it was her, 'cause she had this weird growth on her eyelid,
我知道是她,因为她眼皮上长了个奇怪的东西,
that looked like a Rice Krispy, and my sister was scared of her
那看起来像米酥,我妹妹很怕她
'cause she thought she was a witch...
因为她以为自己是个女巫
And it just suddenly hit me
我突然想到
that this woman had spent my entire life
这个女人花了我的一生
selling pickles.
卖♥♥泡菜。
I'd gone through puberty, lost my virginity,
我经历了青春期,失去了童贞,
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表