剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
you feel you have to rebel against, Robyn.
你觉得你必须反抗,罗宾。
That's not what I signed up for.
那不是我报名的目的。
I'm in this because I thought it's what we agreed.
我这么做是因为我以为我们说好了的。
But I don't actually care,
但我不在乎,
any of that baby stuff, no, I don't.
任何婴儿的东西,不,我没有。
(STAMMERS) I mean, of course I care, I do.
(结结巴巴地)我是说,我当然在乎,我在乎。
I... I want it but...
我…我想要,但是…
I... I want you, Robyn.
我…我需要你,罗宾。
Okay? That is it.
好吧?就是这样。
And whatever that comes, whatever that means...
不管那是什么,不管那意味着什么…
(STAMMERS) And if you don't want me, that is fine, too, you know.
(结结巴巴地)如果你不想要我,那也没关系,你知道。
I'll be fine.
我会没事的。
But...
但是…
You don't have to escape from me. The door is open.
你不必逃避我。门开着。
We're in this together or not at all.
我们是在一起还是不在一起。
Everything else is just gravy.
其他的都是肉汤。
Gravy.
肉汁。
Gravy.
肉汁。
What the fuck is cassoulet?
卡苏莱到底是什么?
I don't know. (CHUCKLES)
我不知道。(笑)
Jamie Oliver made me do it, the chirpy cockney twat.
杰米·奥利弗让我这么做的,那个快活的伦敦混♥蛋♥。
(WHISPERS) Why not?
(低语)为什么不呢?
We're only young once.
我们只有一次青春。
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表