剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
(SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC PLAYING)
(悬疑的播放音乐)
POLICEMAN: Okay. So let me get this straight.
警♥察♥:好的。我把话说清楚。
You're saying you were on Hampstead Heath at 23:07, alone,
你是说23点07分你一个人在汉普斯特德荒原
walking your dog.
和你的狗散步。
That is correct.
是这样。
And for no reason, you were attacked.
你无缘无故被袭击了
Yup.
是的。
But you don't want to press charges.
但你不想提出指控。
I just don't want the bother, and he'll be long gone by now.
我只是不想麻烦,他早就走了。
Did you see your assailant?
你看见攻击你的人了吗?
Only the back of his head...
只看到他的后脑勺……
As he was running away.
在他逃跑的时候。
Okay. Well, now that's all cleared up, I'm assuming we're free to leave.
好吧。好了,现在一切都解决了,我们可以离开了。
Thanks you, Robyn. I didn't know who else to call.
罗宾,谢谢你。我不知道该给谁打电♥话♥。
It's all right.
没关系。
What am I supposed to do with this?
我该拿它怎么办?
Feed it twice a day. Take it for nice, long walks.
每天喂它两次。带着它去散步。
Treat it to the occasional bone.
偶尔吃点骨头。
But I don't want a dog!
但是我不想养狗!
If you'd like to go back in there and change your statement,
如果你想回去修改你的陈述,
you're more than welcome.
不客气。
All right, his name is Lumpy and you might want to get that eye looked at.
好吧,他的名字叫疙瘩,你可能想看看他的眼睛。
Come on, Lumpy.
来吧,疙瘩。
RUTH:It's my birthday and I am going to party.
鲁斯:今天是我的生日,我要去参加派对。
Ow!
噢!
Sorry, Teddy is getting really bite-y.
对不起,泰迪变得很刻薄。
Honestly, my nipples are a mess.
老实说,我的乳♥头♥一团糟。
You know those machines they have at the pier? The ones that flatten pennies?
你知道码头上的那些机器吗?那些能把硬币压扁的?
It feels like my nipples have gone through one of those machines.
我感觉我的乳♥头♥已经通过了其中一台机器。
Don't laugh. I'm not kidding.
别笑。我不是在开玩笑。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Seriously, go enjoy your titties
说真的,享受你的咪♥咪♥吧
while they're yours. These days...
它们至少是你的。这些天……
Mine are either juice boxes for the kids or Mark is grabbing at them
我的咪♥咪♥要么是孩子们的果汁盒,要么是马克在抓
like he's testing avocados.
就像他在测试牛油果一样。
Speaking of which, how's that going? Are you guys still trying?
说到这,进展如何?你们还在努力吗?
Sorry, was that a bad thing to say?
对不起,这样说不好吗?
No, not at all.
不,一点也不。
Yes, we're trying. It's just taking a while.
是的,我们在尝试。只是需要时间。
Honestly. That is for the best. I'm not kidding.
港真。这是最好的结果。我不是在开玩笑。
Mark barely had to breathe on my vagina, and I was pregnant,
马克几乎不需要我的阴♥道♥,是我怀孕了,
I'm not complaining but, you know, a warning shot would've been nice.
我不是在抱怨,但你知道,一个警言就好了。
Fertile son of a... Ow!
喂肥儿子…噢!
God damn it!
该死!
I have got to put the baby down now. Do you want me to call you back?
我现在得把孩子放下来。要我给你回电♥话♥吗?
No. Go. Sleep. I love you.
不用了,挂了。睡觉吧。我爱你。
Love you. Bye.
爱你。掰。
(SLOW MUSIC PLAYING)
(播放舒缓的音乐)
(MOANING ON VIDEO)
(视频上的呻♥吟♥)
(CLICKS) (VIDEO CONTINUES PLAYING)
(点击)(视频继续播放)
(DOOR UNLOCKING)
(打开门)
(THUDS)
(重击声)
SAM: Oh, fuck!
山姆:哦,他妈的!
ROBYN: Turn the light on, babe.
把灯打开,宝贝。
(WHISPERS) Sorry.
(低声说)对不起。
How was your night?
你今晚过得怎么样?
Fantastic. Tramp took a shit in the corridor.
太棒了。流浪汉在走廊上大便。
Dairy protest?
乳制品抗♥议♥?
No, protest is a bit sophisticated for what I saw.
不,在我看来,抗♥议♥有点复杂。
Brought this back.
这带了回来。
Like, go in and get checked, you know.
比如,进去检查一下。
Rule things out. Have a read.
规则的事情。读一读。
Interesting moment at work today.
今天工作中的有趣时刻。
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
哦,是吗?是的。
Tabitha, the new junior nurses' assistant, tried to have sex with me.
新来的护士助理 塔比莎 想和我上♥床♥。
I'm sorry. What?
我很抱歉。什么?
Mmm-hmm. I know what you're thinking, but she's not fat or hairy or mentally ill.
嗯。我知道你在想什么,但她不胖,不毛茸茸的,也没有精神疾病。
She's actually pretty fit. Looks like a slightly less toothy Billie Piper.
她真的很健康。看起来有点像比莉·派珀。
Okay.
好吧。
Yeah, proper pass. Asked me for a lift home and everything. It was a slam dunk.
是的,刚好过来。让我搭便车回家等等。这是一个扣篮。
Great. What did you do?
太好了。你做了什么?
Fucked her.
诅咒她。
(LAUGHS)
(笑)
I'm kidding! I told her I have a lovely girlfriend waiting for me at home, of course.
开玩笑的! 当然,我告诉她有一个可爱的女朋友在家里等我。
(KISSES)
(吻)
Great story.
很好的故事。
Someone jealous?
有人嫉妒吗?
Just not sure why you're telling me.
只是不知道你为何要告诉我。
I don't know. I thought it was funny.
我不知道。我觉得很有趣。
Don't you wanna know how desirable your boyfriend is?
你不想知道你的男朋友有多迷人吗?
Not really. Do you wanna know about all the men who try to fuck me?
不是吧。你想知道那些想和我上♥床♥的男人吗?
Wow.
哇。
Christ, okay. Don't know what's gone up your arse.
天哪。不知道你屁♥股♥怎么了。
Just not sure what point you're making.
只是不知道你在说什么。
Do want a medal for not cheating on me?
想要一枚没有欺骗我的奖牌吗?
No, of course not, I just...
不,当然不,我只是…
Okay, sorry if I misjudged it, it wasn't meant to be a big deal.
好吧,如果我判断错了,对不起,这没什么大不了的。
Then, why'd you tell me?
那你为什么要告诉我?
I don't know, it was just... it was on my mind and I thought it was...
我不知道,只是…它在我的脑海里,我以为它是……
Oh, well, forget it, forget it.
哦,算了吧,算了吧。
Forgive me for sharing.
请原谅我的分享。
(SLOW MUSIC PLAYING)
(播放舒缓的音乐)
(ALARM BEEPING)
(报♥警♥哔哔)
Ha. You came back.
哈哈。你回来了。
You noticed.
你注意到。
I don't know if it was the coke
我不知道是不是可乐
or your Uber driver ruining Simon's hand job story,
或者你的优步司机毁了西蒙的手部工作
but wow, you definitely made an impression.
但是哇,你确实给人留下了深刻的印象。
Yeah, I feel awful about that.
是的,我觉得很糟糕。
No, don't. He's got a million stories like that.
不,不喜欢。他有很多这样的故事。
Last week, he was telling this one about getting rimmed in Nando's by a post man.
上个星期,他告诉这个人他在南多被一个邮递员绑了。
Absolute classic. The guy has been married eleven years.
绝对的经典。这家伙结婚11年了。
Do you want a drag? No.
你想抽吗?——没有。
Yeah. Trying to quit.
是的。想要戒烟的人。
Ah, Vogues. Classy.
啊,流行过。优雅的。
Makes me feel like a fat fingered Audrey Hepburn.
让我觉得自己像个胖手指的奥黛丽·赫本。
Oh, God. I'm Tom, by the way.
哦,上帝。顺便说一下,我是汤姆。
Robyn.
罗宾。
Like the super hero?
像超级英雄?
Sidekick. Robin's not a super hero. He's a sidekick.
伙伴。罗宾不是超级英雄。他是一个伙伴。
But I'm plenty happy being in the background.
但我很高兴在幕后工作。
It's odd when you start these things. Everyone has got more hours than you.
当你开始做这些事情的时候会觉得很奇怪。每个人的时间都比你多。
I remember feeling like I joined a cult.
我记得当时的感觉就像我加入了一个邪教。
They were gonna ask me to marry my sister.
他们要向我求婚。
It gets better thought. I promise.
会有更好的想法。我保证。
Mm. Can't wait.
毫米。等不及了。
How long have you been in the rooms?
你在房♥间里呆了多久了?
Three years.
三年了。
Wow! Yeah.
——哇!-是的。
Wish I could say it was easy.
但愿我能说这很容易。
I mean, some days you feel like you nicked it, and other days, it just...
我的意思是,有时候你觉得你偷了它,而有时候,它只是…
Bang! It just kicks you in the bollocks like an angry mule.
砰!它就像一头愤怒的骡子一样踢你的屁♥股♥。
Or lady bollocks, in your case.
或者在你的情况下,是胡说八道。
Anyway... We should head inside.
无论如何……我们应该进去。
Um... Stick at it.
嗯…坚持它。
I don't know if you've got a sponsor...
我不知道你有没有赞助商…
If you ever wanna talk about your recovery...
如果你想谈谈你的康复…
Or anything else, for that matter.
或者其他任何事情。
(CHUCKLES)
(笑)
So, I found out a guy who I went to school with is trans.
所以,我发现一个和我一起上学的男生是变性人。
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表