剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
HOST: Please welcome to the stage, Caitlin Lee.
主持人:欢迎来到舞台,李凯琳。
Oh, my! Um...
哦,我的天!嗯…
I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
我只想从心底感谢你们大家。
I really didn't expect to win, so I haven't prepared anything.
我没有想到会赢,所以我没有做任何准备。
I can't believe they gave it to that cunt.
我不敢相信他们把它给了那个婊♥子♥。
Okay people are still looking at you. Just breathe.
好吧,人们还在看你。简单呼吸就好。
Okay, she's making a joke.
好吧,她在开玩笑。
(FAKE LAUGHTER)
(假笑)
Oh.
哦。
She's talking about her mother.
她在说她妈妈。
CAITLIN: ...In fact, I'd like to thank all mothers.
凯特琳:…事实上,我要感谢所有的母亲。
The cameras are on you. Keep smiling.
摄像机在你身上。保持微笑。
CAITLIN: You are an inspiration. You are life.
凯特琳:你是一个鼓舞人心的人。你的生活。
And clap.
和鼓掌。
CAITLIN: You are the world.
凯特琳:你就是全世界。
(APPLAUSE)
(掌声)
Stand.
的立场。
Really?
真的吗?
Stand.
的立场。
CAITLIN: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
凯特琳:谢谢,谢谢,谢谢。
Jesus Christ, how many cocks did she eat to bag that one?
天哪,她吃了几只公鸡才把那只装进袋子?
Talentless little scrunt.
无能的小scrunt。
FML. I need some fucking...
FML。我需要一些他妈的…
Chang.
张。
Thank you. (CLEARS THROAT)
谢谢你!(清了清喉咙)
Oh, God! Oh, I'm so sorry. Alexa.
哦,上帝!哦,我很抱歉。Alexa。
This totally belongs to you.
这完全属于你。
Oh, God, no, no, no, no. The best woman won.
天啊,不,不,不,不。最好的女人赢了。
I'm just honored to be mentioned in the same breath as those incredible women.
我很荣幸能和这些不可思议的女性被相提并论。
Do you want to hold it?
你想拿着吗?
Caitlin! Well done!
凯特琳!做得好!
I'm just gonna do a wee. I'll touch it later.
我要去小便。我以后再碰。
(CHUCKLES)
(笑)
EVE: Well played, sir.
伊芙:干得好,先生。
I can't tell when they're worse. When they win or when they lose.
我不知道什么时候更糟。当他们赢或输的时候。
Win definitely. It makes them feel invincible.
赢得肯定。这让他们觉得自己不可战胜。
I remember when Jimmy won a BAFTA.
我记得吉米赢得英国电影学院奖的时候。
He made me order him nine prostitutes, none of which he consummated. Naturally.
他让我给他安排了9个妓♥女♥,没有一个是他完成的。自然。
Goosed Sir Ian Mckellen, got arrested for banging on the wall of KFC
伊恩·麦克莱恩爵士因敲打肯德基的墙壁而被捕
with his statuette at 5:00 am, demanding they make him a family bucket.
和他的小雕像在早上5点,要求他们给他做一个家庭桶。
Awards should just stop after sports day.
颁奖典礼应该在运动会结束后停止。
You shouldn't get a gold statue for doing your job.
你不应该因为工作而得到一尊金像。
I spent my afternoon doing her bikini line,
我整个下午都在做她的比基尼系列
because she's too shy to get her muff out in front of strangers.
因为她太害羞了,不敢在陌生人面前把她的手筒拿出来。
Where's my gold star?
我的金星呢?
Ladies.
女士们。
So sad to see Alexa miss out.
看到Alexa没来我很难过。
Anything she'd like to say about the winner?
关于获胜者她有什么要说的吗?
She felt it was well deserved. And she was just happy to be nominated.
她觉得这是她应得的。她很高兴被提名。
Course she was. Maybe I'll catch her in the toilets later.
当然她。也许过会儿我会在厕所接她。
Right, well I'm off to the bar.
好吧,我要去酒吧了。
Apparently, Sherzinger is on her fifth Caipirinha. And is getting chatty.
很明显,舍辛格已经是第五次服用凯匹林娜了。而且越来越健谈。
Enjoy your night.
享受你的夜晚。
I don't know why they let her kind in. They're like Vultures.
我不知道他们为什么让她进来。他们就像秃鹫。
Stalking in to peck on the carrion. What happened to them as children?
走进来啄食腐肉。他们小时候发生了什么?
All they do is bitch.
他们就是个婊♥子♥。
All right, hungry hippo, save some calories for the champagne.
好吧,饥饿的河马,给香槟省点热量吧。
Okay. I better go make sure Lex is not snorting herself into oblivion.
好吧。我最好去确认莱科斯不会被遗忘。
Cool. I'm gonna see how many goody bags I can smuggle.
酷。我要看看我能走私多少糖果袋。
You. You're with me.
你。你和我在一起。
Bag the candles and the cosmetics.
把蜡烛和化妆品装进袋子里。
Bin the mints and programs. Dead weight.
扔掉薄荷糖和程序。重量。
SAM: This is nice.
山姆:这很好。
Finishing work at the same time for a change.
同时完成工作,换换口味。
Romantic dinner for two.
两人浪漫晚餐。
Hey.
嘿。
I was listening to a podcast about those the other day.
前几天我在听一个关于这些的播客。
Did you know that they're made from mechanically Separated chicken?
你知道它们是由机械分离的鸡肉做成的吗?
Mmm-hmm.
嗯。
Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve.
基本上,整只鸡都被打碎并压过筛子。
Eyes, bones, guts, all that nasty, manky stuff.
眼睛,骨头,内脏,所有这些恶心的东西。
And it comes out as this pink, meaty jelly.
结果是这个粉红色的肉质果冻。
That they shape into nuggets.
它们会变成金块。
You're an asshole.
你这缺德鬼。
(LAUGHS)
(笑)
Oh, my God, we had this old boy in today, right?
天啊,我们今天有个老男孩,对吧?
So, I don't know if this guy had a really long body, or was just wearing a ladies gown, right?
所以,我不知道这家伙是不是真的有一个很长的身体,或者只是穿了一件女士礼服,对吧?
But Ravi is trying to give this guy the results of his test, okay?
但拉维想把他的测试结果告诉他,好吗?
And as he's talking to him, all you can see are these ancient, beige bollocks,
当他和他说话的时候,你能看到的只有这些古老的,米黄色的胡言乱语,
dangling down the bottom of his gown like a hypnotist's watch
他的长袍下摆晃来晃去,像个催眠师的手表
(LAUGHS) Ugh.
(笑)啊。
And Ravi, right, he's proper trying to give this guy some serious news, but...
拉维,没错,他想告诉这家伙一些严肃的消息是对的,但是……
The more agitated the bloke got, the more they seemed to jiggle up and down!
那家伙越激动,他们似乎就越上下晃动!
I swear, it was like a newton's cradle
我发誓,它就像牛顿的摇篮
(GIGGLES)
(咯咯地笑)
Mmm! What?
—嗯!—什么?
It's nice seeing you laugh, that's all.
很高兴看到你笑,仅此而已。
I laugh all the time.
我一直在笑。
You fake laugh. You work laugh.
你假笑。你笑。
(EXAGGERATED FAKE LAUGH)
(夸张的假笑)
Not the real one. The piggy, snorty one.
不是真的。小猪,哼。
Piss off. That's the one I like!
滚开这是我喜欢的
That's my Robyn laugh.
那是我罗宾的笑声。
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
是的。
Feels like you've been a bit out of sauce, lately.
感觉你最近有点失去理智了。
Sorts.
排序。
Hmm?
嗯?
Out of sorts, not out of sauce. That doesn't make any sense.
不合适,不是不合适。那没有任何意义。
It makes perfect sense. I'd be miserable if I was out of sauce.
这很有道理。如果我没有酱汁,我会很痛苦的。
So, um, I was reading this thing earlier, right?
我之前读过这个,对吧?
And it said if you're trying for a baby, you should avoid certain fish.
上面说如果你想要个孩子,你应该避免吃某些鱼。
Because of the mercury. Apparently it bio-accumulates in large predators.
因为水银。很明显,它在大型捕食者体内积累了大量的生物。
Do we have to talk about this right now?
我们必须现在讨论这个吗?
I was just making conversation.
我只是在聊天。
Well, make different conversation.
那就换个话题吧。
(SCOFFS) Okay. Well, it's like 4:00 in the morning.
(嘲笑)好。-现在是凌晨4点
Well, I thought you might be interested.
我想你可能会感兴趣。
In bio-accumulation?
在生物积聚?
Why not?
为什么不呢?
I'm off drugs, I'm off booze, and now you don't want me to eat fish?
我戒了药,戒了酒,现在你又不让我吃鱼?
When do you eat fish anyway?
你什么时候吃鱼?
That's not the point.
这不是重点。
Then what is the point?
那么重点是什么呢?
It's you wanting to...
是你想…
It's not about what I want, is it?
这不是我想要的,对吧?
Isn't it? See, I was under the impression it's what we both want.
—不是吗?-我以为这是我们俩都想要的
Me. Not having control over my own body.
我。无法控制自己的身体。
No!
不!
Us having a fucking baby.
我们有个该死的孩子。
I'm too tired for this crap. (CELL PHONE RINGING)
我太累了,不想听这些废话。(手♥机♥铃♥声♥)
Uh, Rob.
呃,抢劫。
Wh... Who is that?
Wh……那是谁?
Work. I gotta go.
工作。我要走了。
Are you... Come on. What, now?
你是…来吧。什么,现在?
Yeah.
是的。
Rob! Rob!
抢劫!抢劫!
(PHONE CONTINUES RINGING)
(电♥话♥不断响了)
(PANTING)
(喘气)
Come on, Lumpy.
来吧,块状。
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表