剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Do you want a biscuit?
你想要一块饼干吗?
I made them for the office.
我为办公室做的。
But Eve told me to throw them away 'cause they've got flour in them.
但是夏娃告诉我把它们扔掉,因为它们里面有面粉。
All right. Okay.
好吧。好吧。
Well, I'm sure the guys downstairs would be more grateful.
我相信楼下的人会更感激的。
Thank you. You're welcome.
——谢谢。——欢迎你。
Hot coffee, in my mouth.
热咖啡,在我嘴里。
And I need you to make me a list of every female celeb
我需要你给我列一张每一个名人的名单
between the ages of 16 and 35 with something to sell.
16到35岁之间,有东西要卖♥♥。
Records, movies, themselves.
记录、电影本身。
I don't care.
我也不在乎
Low moral fiber preferred.
道德品质低者优先。
Will do that.
会这样做。
So, what's she like? Hmm?
她长得怎么样?——嗯?
Summer.
夏天。
Is she nice?
她好吗?
She's a sweetheart.
她是一个宝贝。
I knew she would be.
我知道她会的。
You can help us with her sex tape if you like.
如果你愿意,你可以帮我们录下她的性♥爱♥录像。
Sex tape? Yes.
——性♥爱♥录像吗?——是的。
Of Summer Bolton? Yes.
夏天的博尔顿?——是的。
Having sex. Yes.
——做♥爱♥。——是的。
You have a tape of Summer Bolton having sex?
你有夏天波顿做♥爱♥的录像吗?
No, we're making a tape of Summer Bolton having sex.
不,我们在录夏天波顿做♥爱♥的录像。
Robin, I think this one's broken. Why don't we get a new one?
罗宾,我想这个坏了。我们为什么不买♥♥一个新的呢?
Oh, my goodness.
哦,我的天啊。
I still need that list, Melody.
我还需要那个名单,梅洛迪。
Okay.
好吧。
Oh, my goodness.
哦,我的天啊。
Yes, cool. No problem.
是的,很酷。没有问题。
That is cool.
这是很酷的。
Bless.
保佑。
If my coffee comes back cold again, I'm just gonna throw it in her face.
如果我的咖啡又凉了,我就把它泼到她脸上。
Robin, there's a man in a polyester suit
罗宾,有个人穿涤纶西装
waiting in the reception for you.
在接待处等你。
Sorry to bother you at work.
对不起,打扰你工作了。
I was just in the area, thought I'd pop in, say hello.
我就在那个地方,我想我该进来打个招呼。
What were you doing in the area?
你在那个地区做什么?
You know, looking for your office.
你知道,在找你的办公室。
Okay, good. Uh, you know,
好的,很好。呃,你知道,
earlier in the year, I said that I was leaving my position at work
今年早些时候,我说我要离职了
but staying within the company to become a contractor...
但是留在公♥司♥成为一个承包商…
Earlier in the year?
今年早些时候?
Talked to Ruth and you about it loads... No?
跟露丝和你谈过很多…没有?
Okay. Well, I said it didn't make any sense.
好吧。我说这没有任何意义。
Staying on a salary when they kept hiring these contractors
当他们继续雇佣这些承包商的时候,他们还在拿薪水
who were getting paid almost double what I was,
他们的工资几乎是我的两倍,
and they were getting to choose their own hours,
他们可以选择自己的时间,
and even though there was some minor risk to job security...
即使对工作保障有一些轻微的风险…
Mark, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
马克,我完全不知道你在说什么。
I've lost my job.
我失业了。
What? Oh, it's fine.
——什么?-哦,很好。
Just a bit... Bit, um...
只是有点……一点,嗯……
The company I'm working for are cutting back,
我工作的公♥司♥正在裁员,
and as I'm, strictly speaking, no longer an employee,
严格地说,我不再是员工了,
they, uh...
他们…
Hey, I'll find something else, okay?
我去找点别的,好吗?
When did this happen? Three months ago.
什么时候发生的?三个月前。
And Ruth doesn't know?
露丝不知道吗?
I felt something else would come up.
我觉得会有别的事情发生。
And what am I supposed to say to her?
我该对她说什么呢?
"Hi, honey, how are you? By the way, don't bother fixing dinner,
“嗨,亲爱的,你好吗?”顺便说一下,不用费心准备晚餐了,
"'cause I can't afford any food to feed the kids?"
“因为我没钱给孩子们吃吗?”
Where the hell have you been going for the past three months?
你这三个月到底去哪儿了?
I don't know, cafes.
我不知道,咖啡馆。
Parks.
公园。
Or sometimes, I just stay on the circle line till it's time to go home.
有时,我只是呆在圆圈线上,直到该回家的时候。
You have to tell her.
你得告诉她。
You, better than anyone, knows what she's like with money.
你比任何人都清楚她有钱的样子。
Remember when she was pregnant? She will freak out.
还记得她怀孕的时候吗?她会抓狂的。
She's obsessed she'll end up broke like her mum.
她执迷不悟,到头来会像她妈妈一样一文不名。
Took me three years to persuade her we can afford Sky Television.
我花了三年时间说服她我们买♥♥得起天空电视台。
We still haven't got the movie package.
我们还没有拿到电影的包装。
Why are you telling me?
你为什么要告诉我?
I don't know, you're...
我不知道,你…
Good at fixing things for people, and...
擅长为别人修理东西,还有……
Look, there's stuff on the horizon,
看,有东西在地平线上,
I just need something to get through the next few weeks.
我只是需要一些东西撑过接下来的几个星期。
If Ruth finds out that I know, and she doesn't,
如果露丝发现我知道,而她不知道,
she's gonna lose her shit,
她会失去她的狗屎,
and I know you've seen my sister angry.
我知道你看到我妹妹生气了。
She makes Chris Brown look like a fucking hippie.
她让克里斯·布朗看起来像个他妈的嬉皮士。
Yes, well, I don't know who that is.
是的,我不知道那是谁。
But look, Robyn, I'm not asking you for me.
听着,罗宾,我不是来找你的。
You have one month to sort your shit out,
你有一个月的时间整理你的东西,
and then I tell her.
然后我告诉她。
What is it you do, again?
再说一遍,你是干什么的?
Well, essentially what I do is
本质上我所做的是
design networks for multinational...
为跨国公♥司♥设计网络…
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Computers, right?
哇,哇,哇,哇。电脑,对吗?
Right.
正确的。
So this is how it's gonna work.
这就是它的工作原理。
We make the tape, we share it discreetly with a few sources,
我们制♥作♥磁带,小心翼翼地和一些人分享,
the highest bidder then leaks it on to their website,
出价最高者将其泄露到他们的网站上,
and you get paid a predetermined sum in the form of legal damages.
你会得到一笔预先确定的赔偿金,以法律赔偿的形式。
After an agreed period of time,
经过一段商定的时间后,
we then, remove the tape,
然后我们把胶带取下来,
and then place an injunction to prevent other people from using the footage.
然后发布禁令,禁止其他人使用该视频。
At that time, should you so chose,
那时,如果你愿意,
we can further monetize the tape. Monetize it?
我们可以进一步赚钱的磁带。——赚钱吗?
This is Mark, our technical communications specialist.
这是马克,我们的技术交流专家。
He'll explain how it all works.
他会解释它是如何工作的。
Right. Yes. Um... Thank you, Robyn.
正确的。是的。嗯…谢谢你,罗宾。
Well, what we would do
我们会怎么做
is set up a number of third party sites
是否建立了一些第三方网站
which couldn't be linked back to you.
不能和你联♥系♥起来。
These sites would then stream the tape
然后这些网站就会播放磁带
for a fee, your royalties,
你的版税,
all of which would be transferred directly to you.
所有这些都将直接转给你。
Minus Mark and our commissions, obviously.
减去马克和我们的佣金。
Now, this amount can vary greatly
这个量可以变化很大
depending on if you're a Titmuss or a Kardashian.
这取决于你是Titmuss还是卡戴珊。
Let's say, Summer is somewhere between the two.
比如说,夏天介于两者之间。
So here's a list of potential co-stars.
这是一份潜在合作明星的名单。
Oh, God, I hate her.
天啊,我恨她。
She's lovely. We saw her on Graham Norton, didn't we, Ed?
她是可爱的。我们在格雷厄姆·诺顿节目上看到她了,不是吗,爱德?
Who's that one at the bottom? She's an Olympian.
下面那个人是谁?她是奥♥运♥会选手。
No medals though. Oh... An Olympian.
没有奖牌。哦…一个威严的。
Too muscley. My personal opinion...
——太muscley。-我个人认为…
This is the one. Carly Peters. Everyone loves a soap star.
就是这个。卡莉·彼得斯。每个人都喜欢肥皂剧明星。
Plus, she just got her contract canceled,
另外,她刚刚被取消了合同,
for using the 'n' word on Twitter, so this would be the perfect opportunity,
对于在Twitter上使用“n”字,这将是一个完美的机会,
for her to prove that she's not a racist.
让她证明自己不是种族主义者。
It also means she'll be cheap.
这也意味着她会很小气。
I like her. Great.
我喜欢她。——太棒了。
We'll get her in this afternoon for some STD checks.
我们今天下午会叫她来做性病检查。
STD checks? Just to, you know, be on the safe side.
STD支票?你知道,为了安全起见。
Safe, not sorry, Summer.
安全,不抱歉,桑玛。
Well, you guys sit tight. I'll get to work.
你们坐好了。我要开始工作了。
And my assistant will get you some lunch.
我的助手会给你拿些午餐。
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表