剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Decaf flat white without milk, please.
不加牛奶的无咖♥啡♥因♥白咖啡。
Okay. Should I...
好吧。我应该……
Do the thing I said. Ignore her.
照我说的做。忽略她。
Maybe one of those protein bowls.
也许是一个蛋白质碗。
I missed breakfast. A fruit bar?
我错过了早餐。一种水果酒吧?
The pics, okay.
照片,好吧。
Christ.
基♥督♥。
How much we paying her? We're not.
我们付她多少钱? —我们不是。
She's an intern.
她是一个实习生。
You kidding me. Nothing?
你在跟我开玩笑。没有什么?
I need one of those at my flat.
我的公♥寓♥需要一个。
Do they come in boy?
他们进来了吗,孩子?
Six months. Here for the experience. No money.
六个月。这里是体验。没有钱。
The little Cambodian kids
柬埔寨的孩子们
that make your knock-off Hermes make more than that.
这让你的仿冒爱马仕比它赚得更多。
How dare you?
你怎么敢?
I only buy handbags made by free-range children.
我只买♥♥散养儿童制♥作♥的手袋。
And we all had to do it.
我们都必须这么做。
Well, I didn't because my father plays golf
我没有,因为我爸爸打高尔夫球
with lots of important people but everyone else does.
有很多重要人物,但其他人都有。
So you're on Henderson?
你找到亨德森了?
News travels fast.
消息传的很快。
Have you dealt with him much?
你和他打过很多交道吗?
When you say "dealt with" are you asking if I visited the boneyard?
当你说"处理"的时候你是在问我是否参观过墓地吗?
I cleaned up his mess with one of the Towies.
我用一个Towies清理了他的烂摊子。
We ended up in the back of his estate.
我们最后到了他的庄园后面。
I still got a scar on my forehead
我额头上还有个伤疤
from where I hit it repeatedly on his kid's booster seat.
我在他孩子的助推器上不停地打。
You're a classy lady, Evie. One tries her best.
你是个优雅的女士,伊薇。一个人尽了最大努力。
Okay. I better go.
好吧。我好去。
The world won't save itself.
世界救不了自己。
Lunch? I'm spending the morning with Conor McGregor.
午饭吗?我和康纳·麦格雷戈在一起。
He's decided he wants to write a children's book
他决定写一本儿童读物
about a shy cockerel who gets bullied by all the chickens
一个害羞的小公鸡被所有的鸡欺负
'cause he's got the funny thing on his head. What do you call that?
因为他头上有个奇怪的东西。你叫它什么?
Comb. Comb. Right.
—梳。 —梳。正确的。
Anyway, the cock then finds self-respect
不管怎样,公鸡找到了自尊
by taking up mixed martial arts.
通过学习混合武术。
I shit you not. What is the obsession with writing children's books?
我不骗你。 写儿童读物的困扰是什么?
Surely there's better way to get your kids to love you.
当然有更好的方法让你的孩子爱你。
Apparently not.
显然不是。
It's a date. Don't bone him.
是约会。 别挖苦他。
No juice?
没有果汁?
Um, you... You didn't ask for a juice.
嗯,你……你没要果汁。
First impressions count.
第一印象很重要。
So next up we're gonna knock up a classic Henderson household dish.
接下来我们要做一道经典的亨德森家常菜。
This dish, for me, screams, "family dinner."
对我来说,这道菜简直就是“家庭晚餐”。
It's made with care, it's made with love, and it's easy as pizza pie.
它是用心做的,它是用爱做的,它就像披萨饼一样简单。
Meaning, you and the missus, get maximum...
意思是,你和你太太,得到最大…
Uh, Robyn, extreme circumstances for a first meeting.
罗宾,第一次见面的极端情况。
Not for me.
不是因为我。
No. Of course not.
不。当然不是。
Listen, you must think that I...
听着,你一定认为我……
I need to know what to expect if this thing drops.
我需要知道如果这东西掉下来会发生什么。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
How many other women are gonna be making calls?
还有多少女人要打电♥话♥?
I... I don't...
我…我不…
Well, maybe in the past, I've been a bit...
也许在过去,我有点…
I'm on the telly.
我在看电视。
And that provides opportunity...
这就提供了机会…
This isn't the Leveson inquiry. Can we hurry this up, please?
这不是莱韦森调查。我们能快点吗?
I love my wife.
我爱我的妻子。
How many women, Anthony?
安东尼,有几个女人?
I'm such a fucking idiot.
我真是个大白♥痴♥。
We're in the process of acquiring damages.
我们正在获得赔偿。
But the truth is, the press have already had a sniff.
但事实是,媒体已经嗅到了一丝气息。
So if we want them to drop the bone, we're going to have to give them something better.
所以如果我们想让他们掉骨头,我们就得给他们更好的东西。
What do you mean, "something better?"
你说"更好的东西"是什么意思?"
Something sympathetic. Illness is always good.
同情的东西。生病总是好的。
Anything wrong with any of your kids?
你的孩子有什么问题吗?
Excuse me?
原谅我吗?
Downs, meningitis, learning difficulties at a push.
唐斯,脑膜炎,学习困难。
No, thank God.
不,感谢上帝。
Cancer? No!
—癌症? —不!
Oh, come on, Anthony, work with me!
别这样,安东尼,和我一起工作!
Wife, brother, sister. You've seen the ads. It affects one in three.
妻子,兄弟,姐妹。你看过这些广♥告♥,三分之一的人会受到影响。
Sally's mother died of breast cancer.
莎莉的母亲死于乳腺癌。
But she was eighty-seven, and that's four years ago.
但她已经87岁了,那是四年前的事了。
So it's in the family...
所以是在家里…
That's good.
这很好。
Is it?
是吗?
Okay. I'm gonna book her in for a mammogram. I know a clinic. It's a private place.
好吧。我要给她做个乳♥房♥♥x光检查。我知道一家诊所。这是个私人的地方。
Maybe she found a lump. Maybe her breasts were tender.
也许她发现了一个肿块。也许她的乳♥房♥♥很嫩。
And if she tragically lost her mother to the disease, she's got to go in and get it checked out.
如果她的母亲不幸死于这种疾病,她必须去医院检查。
And you're gonna take her there and be by her side.
你要带她去,陪在她身边。
The supportive, wonderful husband that you are.
你是一个支持我的好丈夫。
Surely we can't just lie.
当然我们不能只是说谎。
Did you think we'd resolve this without lying?
你以为我们不用说谎就能解决这个问题吗?
'Cause we can try that approach if you prefer.
如果你愿意,我们可以试试。
Sorry, but how exactly am I supposed to get her to agree to this?
对不起,我怎么才能让她同意呢?
With all due respect, I'm sure you've lied to your wife before.
恕我直言,我相信你以前对你妻子撒过谎。
You'll figure it out.
你会明白的。
Look, just tell her that you love her.
听着,告诉她你爱她。
And that you read an article about breast cancer rates, and you're worried.
当你读到一篇关于乳腺癌发病率的文章,你很担心。
And you don't want your kids to lose their mother.
你不想让你的孩子失去他们的母亲。
You'd be surprised what people will believe if they want to.
你会惊讶于人们会相信什么,如果他们想的话。
God! What is...
上帝!是什么……
What's wrong with me? Why do I do this?
我怎么了?我为什么要这么做?
Hey, Anthony. You can't...
嗨,安东尼。你不能…
It's a nightmare.
这是一个噩梦。
Hey, wow, okay. You can't do this here.
嘿,哇,好吧。你不能在这里这么做。
And you're squeezing my hands. Get... Anthony, get off. Get off. Come on.
你在捏我的手。得到……安东尼,下车,下车,快点。
Come on.
来吧。
Come on...
来吧……
Hi, I'm the, uh, computer guy.
嗨,我是,呃,搞电脑的。
Hi! Hi, um, I'm Melody.
这就跟你问声好!嗨,我是梅洛迪。
It's this one here. I can't get it to work.
就是这个。我不能让它工作。
Is this your computer?
这是你的电脑吗?
No. I'm just an intern.
不。我只是个实习生。
Um, it's Robyn's computer? Robyn is my boss.
是罗宾的电脑吗?罗宾是我的老板。
That's a pretty name.
这个名字很好听。
Melody, not Robyn. Well, Robyn's a pretty name too.
旋律,而不是罗宾。罗宾也是个好名字。
But, so... What did you say the problem was, again?
但是,所以…你刚才说什么来着?
Okay.
好吧。
Sorry.
对不起。
It's like... This thingy there?
这就像……这玩意儿?
So when I move that, it doesn't move, so I can't...
所以当我移♥动♥它时,它不动,所以我不能。
Yeah, it's... Just... Sorry.
是的,它是……只是…对不起。
It's not switched on.
它没有打开。
Yep, that was really embarrassing.
是的,这真的很尴尬。
It just wasn't switched on.
只是没有打开。
And I didn't even think to change the...
我甚至没有想过要改变…
I need you to book us somewhere for lunch. Fancy but cheap.
我需要你帮我们订个地方吃午饭。花哨的但是便宜。
Somewhere I'll like that won't give me bread. What's Harry Potter doing here?
我喜欢的地方不会给我面包吃。哈利波特在这里干什么?
I was just fixing a thing for Melody.
我只是在为旋律做准备。
Yeah, it wasn't even switched on, so...
是啊,连电源都没开,所以…
Don't worry about that. It's always the switch.
别担心。总是开关。
Adorable. Restaurant.
可爱。餐厅。
Right.
正确的。
Once you've done that, I want you to go through these for me.
一旦你这么做了,我希望你帮我把这些经历一遍。
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表