剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
And selfish. I mean...
和自私的。我的意思是……
All they do is eat, shit, cry.
他们只会吃东西,拉屎,哭。
Eat, shit, cry. I had an ex like that.
吃,拉屎,哭。 我有过这样的前任。
Mummy's losing her mind, isn't she?
妈妈疯了,不是吗?
Yes, she is.
是的,她是。
See?
看到了吗?
Nothing.
什么都没有。
Where's the father?
父亲在哪儿?
Work.
工作。
Lucky bastard.
幸运的混♥蛋♥。
I have a master's in criminal psychology
我有犯罪心理学硕士学位
and the sum total of my conversation
这是我谈话的总结
in the last four days has been shushing, cooing,
在过去的四天里,
begging.
乞讨。
I went...
我去……
I went out.
我走了出去。
Left the house with my jumper on
穿着我的套头衫离开了家
inside out and back to front this morning
今天早上里里外外,前后颠倒
and when I noticed
当我注意到
I didn't even bother to change it.
我甚至没有费心去改变它。
I mean, less than a year ago,
我是说,不到一年前,
I dropped a grand on a Burberry trench coat.
我花了1000英镑买♥♥了一件巴宝莉风衣。
How was your day?
你今天过得怎么样?
My mother committed suicide a year ago today.
我妈妈一年前的今天自杀了。
She jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge.
她从布鲁克林大桥跳下。
Well, this is awkward.
这很尴尬。
Hey, I'm so...
嗨,我很…
I'm so sorry about your mum.
我为你妈妈感到难过。
It's okay, she was nuts.
没关系,她疯了。
My sister and I moved here to get away from her.
我姐姐和我搬到这里是为了远离她。
To be honest, part of you goes,
老实说,你会想,
"Well, it happened,
“嗯,它的发生,
"so, now, I don't need to worry about it happening anymore."
“所以,现在,我不需要再担心它会发生了。”
Mmm, yeah, I get that.
嗯,是的,我明白了。
The real problem is the dread.
真正的问题是恐惧。
I feel like now she's gone, I'll take her place.
我觉得现在她走了,我来代替她。
It's like...
这就像……
Looking at your reflection in a dirty pond.
看着你在肮脏池塘里的倒影。
Hmm.
嗯。
Can I ask you a question? Yeah.
我可以问你一个问题吗? -是的。
Are you happy?
你快乐吗?
I don't know. Um...
我不知道。嗯…
I don't know. I'm just really tired.
我不知道。我只是太累了。
Me too.
我也是。
Hmm.
嗯。
You are a filthy, filthy man.
你是个肮脏的人。
Mmm. No.
嗯。不。
Shit. Enough.
大便。足够了。
I'm sorry. I got to go now.
我很抱歉。我得走了。
Someone more interesting has turned up.
来了一个更有趣的人。
Yeah. Ravi says hi. Hi, Ravi.
是的。拉维说嗨。 —嗨,拉维。
All right, man. I got to go. Later.
好吧,男人。我得走了。以后。
Shit.
大便。
I'm sorry. I... I can explain.
我很抱歉。我…我可以解释。
It's fine. You don't have to.
它很好。你没必要这么做。
I know I'm not meant to be smoking. Babe, it's fine.
我知道我不是故意要抽烟的。 宝贝,没事的。
How's Ravi?
拉维?
He's a terrible, terrible man.
他是个非常非常可怕的人。
Met this girl at the gym that he's trying to get with, right?
在他想交往的健身房♥遇到了这个女孩,对吧?
And so he sends her a picture of his dick, as you do.
所以他给她发了一张他鸡♥巴♥的照片,就像你一样。
But instead of sending it to her, he sends it to his estate agent who is a dude.
但他没有寄给她,而是寄给了他的房♥地♥产♥经纪人,他的经纪人是个花♥花♥公♥子♥。
Christ. Yeah.
—基♥督♥。 -是的。
And then he tries to start the whole thing out
然后他试着开始整件事
by sending another message saying his phone had been stolen,
又发了一条短♥信♥说他的手♥机♥被偷了,
but he sent it from the same phone.
但他是用同一部手♥机♥发的。
This guy's an absolute fricking car-crash.
这家伙真是个该死的车祸。
Man, dick pics.
人,迪克的照片。
Whoever thinks those are a good idea?
谁认为这是个好主意?
It just looks like a selfie taken by an angry sock puppet.
它看起来就像一个愤怒的马甲拍的自♥拍♥照。
Enough about Ravi's dick, already.
拉维的迪克已经够多了。
How you doing?
你过得如何?
Missed you last night.
昨天晚上想你了。
How's Ruth?
露丝怎么样?
This morning all go okay?
今天早上一切都好吗?
It went.
它去了。
I did try calling you a couple of times.
我确实给你打过几次电♥话♥。
Yeah, I know. There was a crisis at work.
是的,我知道。工作中出现了危机。
When is there not?
什么时候没有?
How was your day?
你今天过得怎么样?
Not good.
不好的。
Fifteen-year-old girl thought it would be a good idea to throw herself under a train.
一个15岁的女孩认为把自己扔到火车下面是个好主意。
They brought her in, absolute mess.
他们把她带进来,真是一团糟。
Looked like a Mr. Potato Head that had been put together wrong.
看起来像个土豆头先生,只是拼错了。
Then her parents turned up.
然后她的父母出现了。
Pretty shitty.
很糟糕的。
Hence the, uh...
因此,呃…
Okay, you win.
好吧,你赢了。
Baby, I hate to do this to you after such a stressful day,
宝贝,我讨厌在这么紧张的一天之后这样对你,
but apparently your fertile window is closing.
但显然你的生育之窗正在关闭。
I'd like to get in there.
我想进去。
Do you find that weird that you have an app that tracks my womb?
你觉得你有一个追踪我子♥宫♥的应用程序很奇怪吗?
Do you?
你呢?
Mmm.
嗯。
Can I just grab a quick shower first and wash the day off?
我能不能先冲个澡,然后洗一天?
Of course.
当然可以。
Sure you're okay, Rob?
你没事吧,罗伯?
Peachy.
挺好的。
You all right in there?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
是的。
Just dropped my toothbrush.
我的牙刷掉了。
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表