剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Shat his Fred Perry jeans. Yes, okay?
他的弗雷德·佩里牛仔裤。是的,好吗?
I did a lot of cocaine. No, I don't do it anymore.
我吸了很多可♥卡♥因♥。不,我不再这样做了。
Now, can we please move on
现在,我们可以继续了吗
before I take one of your stupidly high-heeled shoes
在我拿走你的高跟鞋之前
and stab myself in the eye
刺伤自己的眼睛
just to stop your banter?
别开玩笑了?
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
(喘气)
I'm sorry. That was a little bit...
我很抱歉。这有点…
I'll, uh, go. You have to come with me.
我走了你得跟我来
What? Mmm.
——什么?——嗯。
Me. Come with me. Now.
我。跟我来。现在。
Just get in there. Right. We're in here.
进去吧。——正确的。我们在这里。
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
(喘气)
(GRUNTS) Okay, now...
(咕哝)好了,现在…
(BOTH MOANING)
(呻♥吟♥)
Ouch. Ouch.
哎哟。哎哟。
I want you to fuck me.
我要你操♥我♥。
Okay.
好吧。
Don't you want this?
你不想要这个吗?
And this...
这……
And this...
这……
(MOANING) Yeah. Um...
(呻♥吟♥)是的。嗯…
Why are you acting like you're in a chocolate mousse advert?
你为什么表现得像在巧克力慕斯广♥告♥里?
(MOANS) I want you to destroy me.
(呻♥吟♥)我要你毁了我。
Okay. I mean, that sounds great though.
好吧。听起来不错。
We're in a disabled toilet. I know.
我们在残疾人厕所。——我知道。
Look, there's a bar on the wall for people getting in and out of wheelchairs.
看,墙上有一个酒吧,供人们进出轮椅。
Wheelchairs. It's one of those pulley things
——轮椅。-是滑轮的问题
for if you have an accident. Uhhuh.
如果你发生意外。——嗯。
Why don't you come back to my nice, comfy flat.
你为什么不回到我那舒适的公♥寓♥来呢。
We'll stick some music on. Stick on.
我们放点音乐。——坚持。
And then we can think about destroying each other.
然后我们可以考虑摧毁彼此。
Okay? Okay.
——好吗?——好的。
All right.
好吧。
(CLUB MUSIC PLAYING)
(俱乐部播放音乐)
Oh, my God. I wish I could do this every fucking day!
哦,我的上帝。我真希望我每天都能这么做!
Believe me, you don't.
相信我,你没有。
Yes, I fucking do!
是的,我他妈的有!
(SOFTLY) Oh, for fuck's sake.
(轻声)哦,看在他妈的份上。
Hey.
嘿。
(SOBS) Sorry. I'm just really fucking drunk.
(哭泣)抱歉。我只是喝多了。
Shh.
嘘。
I need another drink.
我需要再喝一杯。
All right. I'll get you one.
好吧。我给你拿一个。
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Get off her. She's got two kids at home, you sleaze!
她下车。她家里有两个孩子,你这个卑鄙小人!
(GROANS)
(叹息)
(RETCHES) ROBYN: Whoa!
(作呕)罗宾:哇!
All right, all right.
好吧,好吧。
Come on.
来吧。
ROBYN: Come on.
罗宾:来吧。
RUTH: I want popcorn.
鲁斯:我想要爆米花。
ROBYN: All right.
罗宾:好的。
All right. Come on.
好吧。来吧。
(ROBYN GRUNTS) RUTH: Okay, just...
(罗宾咕哝)鲁斯:好吧,只是……
Hold on.
等一等。
ROBYN: Yep. Come on.
罗宾:没错。来吧。
Feet, up.
脚,往上。
(RETCHING)
(恶心)
(GROANING)
(呻♥吟♥)
The hell is going on?
到底怎么回事?
(SPITS) She's feeling a little rough.
她觉得有点不舒服。
I can speak for myself!
我可以为自己说话!
I'm feeling a little rough.
我觉得有点不舒服。
Jesus, Ruth, what's wrong with you?
天哪,路得,你怎么了?
Oh, F-off!
哦,操!
Oh, that's nice. That's really nice.
哦,那很好。这是非常好的。
I am here every day. I'm looking after them...
我每天都在这里。我在照顾他们……
KELLY: Mummy?
凯莉:妈妈?
Oh, hey, baby. Hey. Did Mo...
哦,嘿,宝贝。嘿。做么…
(VOMITING AND COUGHING)
(呕吐和咳嗽)
Is Mummy sick?
是妈妈生病了吗?
Mommy is just feeling a little poorly, sweetheart.
妈妈只是有点不舒服,甜心。
MARK: Come on, let's get you back to bed.
马克:来吧,我们带你回去睡觉吧。
KELLY: I want Mommy.
凯莉:我要妈妈。
MARK: Yeah, well, she's making silly noises.
马克:是啊,她在发出愚蠢的声音。
I want Mummy.
我想要妈妈。
I'm twenty-fucking-nine.
我他妈的29岁。
(RETCHING)
(恶心)
(SIREN WAILING IN DISTANCE)
(远处警报声)
(MELLOW SONG PLAYING)
(播放柔和的歌♥)
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表