剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
or is that a bit... gay?
还是有点…同性恋吗?
I think it will be perfect.
我认为它会很完美。
Do you remember everything we discussed?
你还记得我们讨论过的每件事吗?
HELLO! is going to be here until 5:00 pm.
你好!要在这里呆到下午5点。
So, until that moment there is absolutely no more booze,
所以,在那一刻之前,绝对没有酒了,
no drugs, no bad behavior,
没有毒品,没有不良行为,
no Twitter, no Insta. You are Prince Charming.
没有推特,没有instagram。你是白马王子。
And then once all the press clears out
一旦所有的媒体都离开了
and we've done a sweep to make sure
我们已经做了一个扫描来确保
there's no cameras or recording devices,
没有摄像头和录音设备,
we can go back to being the Prince of Darkness.
我们可以回到黑暗王子的时代。
Got it?
—明白了吗?-
ROBYN: You've got the speech we wrote for you?
罗宾:你拿到我们为你写的演讲稿了吗?
Mmmhmm. And the rings are all in place?
—嗯。-戒指都准备好了吗?
It's a big photo moment, Patrick,
这是个重要的拍照时刻,帕特里克
so don't fuck it up.
所以别搞砸了。
Yes, all good.
是的,所有的好。
Listen, I need you to meet someone. Gary?
听着,我要你去见个人。加里?
Yo.
哟。
Indecent images were allegedly found
据称发现了不雅图片
on the hard drive...
在硬盘上…
Gary, this is Robyn,
加里,这是罗宾,
who I told you about.
我跟你说过的那个人。
She can fix anything, bro, I swear.
她什么都能修,兄弟,我发誓。
I said you'd be able to help him out.
我说过你能帮他的。
I'll do what I can.
我会尽我所能。
Okay, look, you'll keep this to yourself, yeah? 'Course.
好吧,听着,你自己留着,好吗?—“课程。
So, um, I've been suffering with my crew shit on and off for ages, right?
所以,呃,我和我的组员们断断续续地受了好多年的苦,对吧?
I spoke to my specialist last week
上周我和我的专家谈过
and he says it gets real bad, like.
他说情况越来越糟。
Says I've maybe got like six months left in my playing career
说我的职业生涯可能还剩六个月
but after that I'm shot.
但在那之后我就中弹了。
I'm not really sure how I can help you with that.
我不知道该怎么帮你。
Look, I'm 27, I ain't planned for this.
听着,我27岁了,这不是我的计划。
I thought I had another 4 years.
我以为我还有4年。
I need money. I'm broke.
我需要钱。我破产了。
You're a footballer. How much do you earn a week?
你是一个足球运动员。你一周赚多少钱?
Only about 36 grand but it's all gone now.
只有三万六千美元,但现在都没了。
You know, living costs.
你知道,生活成本。
But I made some bad investments.
但我做了一些糟糕的投资。
I bought all these fucking resources
我买♥♥了所有这些该死的资源
and I owe the tax man a lot of money.
我欠税员很多钱。
I mean a lot.
我的意思是很多。
Taxes are hard to understand, man. it's fucking crazy.
税收很难理解,伙计。这是他妈的疯了。
Gary, what is it exactly that you want me to do?
加里,你到底想让我做什么?
Look, I've seen how much Patrick's
看,我已经看到帕特里克的钱了
getting for this wedding, right?
参加这个婚礼,对吧?
I don't mind, like, wearing whatever,
我不介意穿什么
or doing whatever or who I go out with...
或者做任何事,或者和谁约会……
Look, Gary, it's not that easy.
听着,加里,没那么容易。
It takes a lot of time and investment...
这需要很多时间和投资……
I'll do whatever you tell me.
你叫我做什么我就做什么。
Please.
请。
Well, we could get you a pop star girlfriend,
我们可以帮你找个流行歌♥星女朋友
send you to a few parties,
送你去参加几个派对
but there's almost nothing
但是几乎什么都没有
that's gonna make you famous overnight.
这会让你一夜成名。
PATRICK: This is a little bit loose, there.
帕特里克:这里有点松。
Yeah, oh, yeah.
是的,哦,是的。
It's complete now.
现在是完整的。
It's really nice.
真的很不错。
No fucking way. ROBYN: You said you'd do anything.
不可能。你说过你愿意做任何事。
GARY: Yeah, I know but you can't expect me to do that.
加里:是的,我知道,但你不能指望我那样做。
EVE: Why not?
夏娃:为什么?
GARY: 'Cause I got a reputation.
加里:因为我有名气。
Maybe your reputation can pay off the tax man.
也许你的名声可以还清税务员。
Ah, come on! There must be another way!
啊,来吧!一定有别的办法!
In the time frame you're proposing, no.
在你提议的时间范围内,不行。
That's why she's a genius.
这就是为什么她是个天才。
ROBYN: Someone's gonna do it.
有人会这么做的。
This is your chance to get in first.
这是你第一个进入的机会。
Listen to me. If managed correctly,
听我的。如果管理得当,
the first openly gay Premiership football player
首位公开同性恋身份的英超球员
is gonna make millions. Fact.
会赚到几百万的事实。
Think about the coverage, think about the exposure.
想想报道,想想曝光率。
Look at Tom Daley and he falls in a pool for a living.
看看汤姆·戴利,他以掉进游泳池为生。
It's monumental. You're gonna be a role model,
它是不朽的。你会成为一个榜样
a game-changer.
一个改变。
We're talking endorsements, ambassador roles,
我们谈论的是支持,大使的角色,
new year's honors, chat shows.
新年的荣誉,聊天节目。
You're gonna be inspiring millions with your bravery and strength,
你将用你的勇气和力量鼓舞数百万人,
to stand up in the face of adversity,
站起来面对逆境,
be true to yourself.
做真实的自己。
To stick it to the haters.
把它贴在讨厌它的人身上。
You'll make a difference.
你会有所作为的。
But I'm not gay!
但我不是同性恋!
So? The Premiership's riddled with gay footballers
所以呢?英超充斥着同性恋球员
pretending to be straight. What's the difference?
假装自己是异性恋。有什么区别呢?
No, but what about all the shit I'll get from the stands?
不,但我能从看台上得到什么?
Sticks and stones, babe. Suck it up.
棍棒和石头,宝贝。吸起来。
So you have to listen to 40,000 neander-wankers
所以你必须听4万名尼安德特流浪者的声音
screaming that you take it up the arse for six months.
尖叫着说你干了六个月。
It'll be character-building.
品格培养。
You'll be the one laughing when they give you the captaincy
当他们让你当队长时,你会笑的
on A Question of Sport.
关于运动的问题。
Look, we've got a truckload of press
看,我们有一卡车的印刷机
showing up in four hours
四小时后到
Opportunities like this don't come along every day.
这样的机会不是每天都有的。
Are you in or not?
你到底去不去?
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
I don't know, you know. I mean...
我不知道,你知道。我的意思是……
Obviously, I'm straight, so...
很明显,我是异性恋,所以…
it's hard for me to, like...
这对我来说很难,就像…
All I'm saying is that they know their shit.
我想说的是他们知道他们的狗屎。
No, but, like...
不,但是,就像……
But would I have to do any, like, gay stuff?
但是我必须做一些同性恋的事情吗?
You do a few sweaty shoots for Attitude
你拍了几张汗流浃背的照片来显示你的态度
and then tell the world's press
然后告诉全世界的媒体
that you want to keep your private life private.
你想要保持你的私人生活的隐私。
And just sit back and start counting your pink pounds.
然后坐下来开始计算你的粉色磅数。
What's it gonna be?
会是什么?
I better call me dad.
我最好叫我爸爸。
MELODY: Yes, I'm pretty sure there's a vegan option,
梅洛迪:是的,我很确定有素食的选择,
but I could check.
但我可以检查一下。
Gluten! Oh, okay, yep.
谷蛋白!哦,好吧,是的。
Look, um, I promise you I will find you something to eat
听着,嗯,我保证我会给你找点吃的
even if I have to go into the forest and forage it myself.
即使我必须亲自到森林里去觅食。
Please.
请。
Okay, yes, yes. Get back to me.
好吧,是的,是的。给我回电♥话♥。
Okay, I'm nearly there.
好了,快到了。
Um, I'm lacking in quality, so I've had to plump for quantity.
嗯,我缺乏质量,所以我不得不选择数量。
So far, not including footballers, I have got four soap stars,
到目前为止,不包括足球明星,我有四位肥皂剧明星,
three sports presenters,
三个体育节目主持人,
five reality TVs, two celebrity chefs,
五个真人秀节目,两个名厨,
a boxer, two paralympians, one egghead,
一个拳击手,两个残疾人运动员,一个书呆子,
two sexy bastards, Dani Dyer,
两个性感的混♥蛋♥,DaniDyer,
and a partridge in a pear tree.
一只站在梨树上的鹧鸪鸟。
Great. We need a beard.
太好了。我们需要留胡子。
MELODY: A what?
旋律:什么?
Sorry, not a beard. A reverse beard.
对不起,没有胡子。反向胡子。
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表