剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
How not good? Really not good ones, Robyn.
怎么不好?真的不好,罗宾。
Christ. About as not good as you can fucking get. All right?
基♥督♥。大概是你能得到的最糟糕的了。好吧?
Okay, fine. It's going to be fine. We can deal with this.
好的,很好。会没事的。我们可以解决这个问题。
Deal with it? How are we gonna fucking deal with it?
处理吗?我们他妈的该怎么处理?
Research. It's research for a role.
研究。这是一个角色的研究。
It's a part in a film and you've been researching it,
这是电影里的一个角色,你一直在研究它,
trying to get under the skin of the character to understand it.
试着深入角色的内心去理解它。
Okay. So, we need a film, a role and a story.
—好的。所以,我们需要一部电影,一个角色和一个故事。
We land in six and a half hours.
我们在六个半小时后着陆。
If the police know, that means people in the show know,
如果警♥察♥知道,那就意味着剧中的人知道,
and if the people in the show know,
如果剧中的人知道
likelihood is, by now, one of our friends in the media will know.
到目前为止,我们的一位媒体朋友很可能已经知道了。
Oh, God. So, we need our story tightly bound,
哦,上帝。所以我们需要把故事紧紧地绑在一起
laminated and carved into fucking stone tablets, ready to present
叠层和雕刻成该死的石碑,准备好了
for the moment we land and your phone starts ringing.
我们一着陆,你的电♥话♥就响了。
How long have they been there? What?
他们在那儿多久了?—什么?
The pictures.
这些照片。
I don't know. Come on, Cal, a month? A year?
我不知道。拜托,卡尔,一个月?一年?
Yeah, it's a new computer. It's probably eight, nine months.
是的,是一台新电脑。大概八个月,九个月。
Okay, good, that's good.
好的,很好,很好。
Do you trust your agent? Mickey?
你信任你的经纪人吗?—米奇?
To the extent that he'd lie for you, in court if necessary.
如果有必要,他会在法庭上为你说谎。
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道。也许吧。
Okay, is he married? Kids?
好吧,他结婚了吗?孩子吗?
Three. Great.
—三个。—太棒了。
Do you know any stories that will bring a swift and expensive end
你知道有什么故事会很快以昂贵的代价结束吗
to that happy union?
为了这幸福的结合?
I'd say I know a few.
我想说我知道一些。
Fine. I'm sure we can rely on his help.
很好。我相信我们可以依靠他的帮助。
Sit here. Don't fuck anything else up.
坐在这里。别搞砸了。
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办?
My job.
我的工作。
Excuse me, um, I need to make a couple of phone calls?
打扰一下,我要打几个电♥话♥?
You can access the onboard WiFi to iMessage and email.
您可以访问机上WiFi的iMessage和电子邮件。
But, I'm afraid for the comfort of our other passengers, we do not allow voice calls
但是,为了其他乘客的舒适,我们不允许语♥音♥通话
during the flight. Right.
在飞行中。—正确的。
Um, it's kind of important.
这很重要。
I'm sorry, madam.
对不起,夫人。
Is there a passenger phone or... I'm afraid not, madam.
有乘客电♥话♥还是…恐怕不行,夫人。
A survey in 2014 indicated that our customers didn't actually want
2014年的一项调查显示,我们的客户实际上并不需要
the ability to use their phones during the flight
在飞机上使用手♥机♥的能力
as they enjoyed the sanctuary of quiet.
因为他们享受着宁静的圣所。
Right, got it. No phones. Thank you.
好,明白了。没有手♥机♥。谢谢你!
I need your credit card.
我需要你的信♥用♥卡♥。
Why? To access the onboard Wifi.
—为什么?-使用车载Wifi。
You have any idea how much they charge for that?
你知道那要多少钱吗?
I'm just saying.
我只是说。
Take it. Take it all.
把它。把它所有的。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Robyn, God, thanks for phoning.
罗宾,感谢你的来电。
I'm not calling to talk about anything.
我不是来谈任何事的。
No, wait... Mark, forget it.
—不,等待……-马克,算了吧。
I don't have time to talk about it,
我没时间讲这个
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个。
I just need you to answer some questions, okay?
我只需要你回答几个问题,好吗?
Is there any way of backdating an email? What?
有办法追溯电子邮件的年代吗?—什么?
Say I needed to make an email look like it was sent months ago,
比如我需要让一封邮件看起来像是几个月前发出的,
is there any way to do it? What's it for?
有什么办法吗?为什么?
Does it matter?
这有关系吗?
I don't know. It sounds kind of dodgy.
我不知道。听起来有点可疑。
Mark, just answer the question.
马克,回答问题。
Okay, okay, relax. Um, just let me think.
好的,好的,放松。让我想想。
Okay, I mean, maybe if you changed
好吧,我是说,如果你改变了
the local clock on the computer
计算机上的本地时钟
and then cleared the cache so that the email was fresh
然后清空缓存,让邮件保持新鲜
then maybe when you send the message
也许当你发信息的时候
it would show up in your sent folder
它将显示在您发送的文件夹中
with the amended time and date. But really...
修改后的时间和日期。但真的…
Clock, cache, okay.
时钟,缓存。
No, no, Robyn. Just wait. We should...
不,不,罗宾。只是等待。我们应该…
No, we shouldn't. Robyn.
不,我们不应该。—罗宾。
Look, you may not need to talk about this,
听着,你可能不需要谈论这个
or want to listen to me, and that's fine, okay?
或者想听我说,没关系,好吗?
But I do, so just...
但我知道,所以…
The other night, I was so drunk.
那天晚上,我喝得酩酊大醉。
And my head was...
我的头是…
Mark? I love your sister so bloody much
—马克吗?-我太爱你妹妹了
and I'm just sorry... Have you spoken to her?
我很抱歉…你跟她谈过吗?
She won't return my messages.
她不回我的信息。
I mean, she's really pissed but you two will be fine.
我是说,她真的很生气,但你们俩会没事的。
And you always are, right? Okay. I gotta go.
你总是这样,对吧?好吧。我得走了。
Hey, can you talk?
嘿,你会说话吗?
I got to be quick. I'm on a plane with Calvin.
我得快点。我和卡尔文在飞机上。
Oh, shit, I forgot you were given the suicide shift.
妈的,我忘了你上过自杀班。
How's it going? I've broken through to a whole new circle of hell.
最近怎么样?我进入了一个全新的地狱。
I really need help.
我真的需要帮助。
What can I do?
我能做什么?
I need a writer, someone we've got something on,
我需要一个作家,一个我们有线索的人,
something heavy, like black bin bag stuff.
一些很重的东西,比如黑色的垃圾袋。
Anyone who will go on record to say
任何愿意公开♥发♥表意见的人
they've been talking to Calvin about a project.
他们一直在和Calvin谈一个项目。
What project?
什么项目?
The one he's been recently researching online. Oh, Lord.
他最近在网上研究的那个哦,上帝。
How thorough is his research?
他的研究有多彻底?
I get the horrible feeling it's been pretty thorough.
我有一种可怕的感觉,觉得一切都很彻底。
Christ. I just don't understand it.
基♥督♥。我就是不明白。
All these old dudes.
所有这些老家伙。
I mean, how do they even find this stuff?
我是说,他们是怎么找到这些东西的?
I've seen my dad try and use the computer.
我看到我爸爸试着用电脑。
He just sits there, hitting the track pad
他只是坐在那里,敲击着踏板
with his doughy paw like one of the monkeys from 2001.
他的软爪子就像2001年的一只猴子。
Madam, please open the door.
夫人,请把门打开。
Just a sec. I got to go.
等一下,我得走了。
Okay. Leave it with me.
好吧。把它留给我吧。
Were you using a mobile phone?
你在用手♥机♥吗?
No, I was having a pee.
不,我在小便。
Madam, I could hear you talking. I talk to myself while I pee.
夫人,我能听到你在说话。我尿尿的时候自言自语。
It helps get things moving.
它有助于推动事物的发展。
I have a shy bladder.
我有一个害羞的膀胱。
Well, just for your information,
告诉你吧
toilets are not to be used for making phone calls.
厕所不能用来打电♥话♥。
Anyone caught doing so will have their phone confiscated
任何这样做的人都将被没收手♥机♥
and could face criminal charges.
并可能面临刑事指控。
Understood.
理解。
Give me your phone.
把你的电♥话♥给我。
What? Your phone?
—什么?—你的电♥话♥吗?
Well, I'll put my number in and then you can decide
好吧,我把我的电♥话♥号♥码写进去,然后你就可以决定了
whether or not you want to get in contact with a low-life like me,
不管你想不想接触像我这样的下等人
now you're all fancy and business-class.
现在你们都是豪华的商务舱。
Shut up.
闭嘴。
I looked for you on Facebook. I'm not on Facebook.
我在Facebook上找过你。我没上Facebook
See? That's fancy.
看到了吗?这是幻想。
Okay, enough. Enough.
好了,够了。足够了。
Look, I'm emailing you right now.
我现在就给你发邮件。
Done. Boom.
完成了。繁荣。
Hey, so how is Ruth?
露丝怎么样了?
She's... She's great.
她的……她很棒。
Yeah? Yeah, she's good.
—是吗?-是的,她很好。
Is she with anyone?
她有男朋友吗?
Uh, married. Kids, two of 'em.
嗯,结婚了。两个孩子。
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表