剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Well, that's a relief.
好吧,那就放心了。
I'm sorry to hear you had your heart broken.
听说你心碎了,我很难过。
Oh, it will fix right. That's what I'm assured.
哦,它会修好的。这是我确信的。
Recent?
最近吗?
Fairly. A bit messy, so I'm, you know, in chaos.
相当。有点乱,所以我,你知道,一片混乱。
I think I'm familiar with that place. How did...
我想我对那个地方很熟悉。怎么……
She screwed someone else. Yeah, so that was good.
她骗了别人。是的,那很好。
Hey. Leave her alone. She's mine.
嘿。把她单独留下。她是我的。
Oh, this is... This is Ruth.
哦,这是……这是露丝。
Ruth! Wow. It's... Robyn said you were a very sexy lady.
露丝!哇。这是……罗宾说你是个非常性感的女人。
Did she now?
她现在吗?
No, this is my sister. That was Eve I was talking about.
不,这是我的妹妹。我说的是夏娃。
Brilliant. Cheers. Eve's taking a piss, but it's nice to meet you anyway.
辉煌。欢呼。伊芙在撒尿,但很高兴见到你。
It's my birthday.
这是我的生日。
Oh! Happy birthday.
哦!生日快乐。
(MUFFLED) Mm.
(低沉)嗯。
I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were coming. I didn't get you any jager bombs.
我很抱歉。我不知道你要来。我没给你买♥♥什么雅格炸♥弹♥。
Hey, you know what? That is... That is quite all right.
嘿,你知道吗?这是……没关系。
But listen, why don't I get the next round. What do you want, the same again? Okay.
但是听着,为什么不让我下一轮呢。你想要什么,再来一遍吗?好吧。
He seems nice.
他似乎不错。
He's here for Eve.
他是来找伊芙的。
Don't get your knickers in a twist. I just did some coke!
别把你的内♥裤♥扭成一团。我刚喝了一些可乐!
What? Yeah.
——什么?-是的。
Eve has some in her little thing. Those are good, aren't they?
伊芙在她的小东西里有些东西。那些很好,不是吗?
Jesus, Ruth.
上帝,露丝。
Oh, don't be all holier-than-thou
哦,不要总是自命不凡
just because you are off of it for the millionth time.
就因为你已经脱离它百万分之一次了。
(SINGSONG) It's my birthday.
这是我的生日。
It's your birthday.
今天是你的生日。
Don't tell Tom.
不要告诉汤姆。
Right. Whose round?
正确的。的圆的?
Tom's getting us some drinks.
汤姆在给我们拿饮料。
Oh he's here, is he? Is he a freak?
哦,他来了,是吗?他是个怪人吗?
He seems really nice.
他看起来很好。
He is really nice, and you guys need to calm the fuck down
他真的很好,你们需要冷静下来
and stop acting like the witches of Eastwood
别再像伊斯特伍德的女巫
or he's going to think we're all a bunch of crazies.
或者他会认为我们都是疯子。
Hey! What do you care?
嘿!你在乎什么?
Okay, so in the spirit of mixing drinks, I thought I'd get you tequilas.
好吧,本着调酒的精神,我想给你来杯龙舌兰酒。
(WHOOPING)
(提高)
Tom, this is Eve.
汤姆,这是伊芙。
Oh, Eve. Uh...
哦,夜。嗯…
I don't actually drink tequila. Do you mind getting me something else?
我不喝龙舌兰酒。你介意给我拿点别的吗?
Yeah, no. Uh, yeah, what, uh... Jager bomb?
是的,没有。是啊,什么,呃…贼鸥炸♥弹♥?
Jager bomb it is. I'll get that.
Jager炸♥弹♥。我会得到。
Since when do you not like tequila?
你什么时候不喜欢龙舌兰酒了?
I'm negging him.
我否定他。
All part of the strat.
整个战略的全部。
This is fun.
这是有趣的。
Well, this place is wicked!
嗯,这地方太邪恶了!
Yeah.
是的。
I heard some of the girls talking about it at work.
我听到一些女孩在工作时谈论这件事。
And apparently, they serve a cocktail here that's, like, got an actual goldfish in it.
很明显,他们这里有鸡尾酒,里面有一条真正的金鱼。
Sick. Yeah.
——生病。-是的。
(NERVOUS LAUGH) I'm having such a fun night.
(紧张地笑)我今晚过得很开心。
Really? Mmmhmm
——真的吗?——唔
Oh, God. I was so nervous when I asked you out.
哦,上帝。我约你出去的时候很紧张。
I've never really been out with one of the office girls before. They don't really talk to me.
我以前从来没有和办公室的女职员约会过。他们不跟我说话。
Just give me dirty looks when I'm replacing their printer paper.
我给他们换打印纸的时候,你就瞪我一眼。
Oh, my God. What?
天啊——什么?
Sorry, I've just, like... (STUTTERING) I've just bitten my tongue.
抱歉,我只是…(结结巴巴地)我刚咬破舌头。
Sorry... (BOTH LAUGH NERVOUSLY)
抱歉…(两人都紧张地笑了)
Carry on.
继续工作。
So you guys met at the drugs thing?
你们是在吸毒的时候认识的?
Eve. EVE: Oh sorry, sorry. Is that supposed to be a secret?
——夏娃。-伊芙:哦,对不起,对不起。这应该是个秘密吗?
No, the name "narcotics anonymous" is just ironic.
不,"毒品匿名者"这个名字很讽刺。
ROBYN: Why don't we talk about something else?
罗宾:我们为什么不谈点别的呢?
Tom, what's your story?
汤姆,你有什么故事?
My story?
我的故事吗?
Banker, lost loads of money, couldn't hack it?
银行家,损失了很多钱,还能应付得来吗?
Not quite. I was a dancer at the English National Ballet for eleven years.
不完全是。我在英国国家芭蕾舞团当了11年舞者。
I started taking the coke to keep my energy up. Keep the weight off.
我开始喝可乐来保持精力充沛。保持体重。
Then I busted my ankle. Couldn't dance anymore, so left the company,
然后我扭伤了脚踝。不能再跳舞了,所以离开了公♥司♥
but I didn't leave the coke. And it got to the stage where I realized,
但是我没有留下可乐。我意识到,
I needed to stop doing it, 'cause it turned me into a massive dick.
我需要停止这样做,因为它把我变成了一个大混♥蛋♥。
So you're a ballet dancer. That's hilarious.
你是个芭蕾舞演员。这是搞笑的。
I knew you had a bit of gay in you. Speaking of which, I'm going for a fag.
我就知道你有点同性恋。说到这,我要去抽根烟。
Anyone else?
其他人呢?
No thanks, I'm good.
不用了,谢谢,我很好。
You see, you're not what I imagined a PR girl to be.
你看,你不是我想象中的公♥关♥小姐。
She's exactly what I imagined a PR girl to be.
她正是我想象中的公♥关♥小姐。
She's all right underneath. She's just nervous.
她很好。她只是紧张。
Oi, you! I want tequila.
Oi,你!我想要龙舌兰酒。
It makes me happy.
它使我快乐。
The thing is I get so nervous, and all this crazy stuff comes out, 'cause I'm freaking out
问题是我太紧张了,所有这些疯狂的东西都出来了,因为我吓坏了
and my mouth just starts, you know, chat, chat, chatting.
我的嘴开始说话,你知道,聊天,聊天,聊天。
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝。
What? Bite your tongue again?
什么?再咬你的舌头?
(LAUGHS NERVOUSLY)
(紧张地笑)
Wow.
哇。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Um... Would you like to go somewhere else?
嗯…你还要到别的地方吗?
Sounds great.
听起来不错。
Great.
太好了。
This is Kelly. She's so clever. (PHONE BUZZING)
我是凯莉。她很聪明。(电♥话♥嗡嗡声)
She's awesome.
她真是太棒了。
Hey. It's me.
嗨。——是我。
Have you seenThe Guardian online?
你在网上看过《卫报》吗?
(CLUB MUSIC PLAYING)
(俱乐部播放音乐)
Congratulations. You just reversed back up a cliff.
祝贺你。你刚刚倒车上了悬崖。
Yeah, it's a bit like when I had that colonoscopy.
是啊,有点像我做结肠镜检查的时候。
I know I should have thanked the doctor,
我知道我应该感谢医生
but all I wanted to do was punch him in the face.
但是我想做的就是打他的脸。
You're welcome, Dan.
欢迎你,丹。
"Middle-aged comedian."
“中年喜剧演员。”
172,000 words in the English language,
172,000个英语单词,
and that's my adjective? Is that...
这就是我的形容词?是……
We'll speak soon.
我们很快就会说的。
RUTH: No, no, no!
鲁斯:不,不,不!
Hey! No work tonight, please.
嘿!今晚请不要工作。
Okay, so if I told you I had some coke in my bag, could I tempt you?
好吧,如果我告诉你我包里有可乐,我能诱惑你吗?
Boy, yeah, you could certainly tempt me.
天啊,你肯定能诱惑我。
I think that would be a strange thing to do to a recovering drug addict.
我想这对一个正在戒毒的瘾君子来说是一件奇怪的事情。
Drug addict?
吸毒者?
Sounds exciting.
听起来令人兴奋。
Really?
真的吗?
(SNIFFS SHARPLY)
(大幅嗅探)
(CHUCKLES) What are you doing?
(笑)你在做什么?
Uh, what do you mean?
你什么意思?
I don't know.
我不知道。
I can't figure out if you're trying to be cool or sexy,
我不知道你是想扮酷还是性感
or if you're just a massive tit.
或者如果你只是一个巨大的乳♥头♥。
I mean, look at you,
我是说,看看你,
you're wearing stockings. This isn'tMad Men.
你穿长袜。这是'tMad男人。
It's a Wednesday night.
今天是星期三晚上。
Your underwear probably costs more than a mini break to Budapest.
你的内衣可能比去布达佩斯小憩一下还要贵。
Don't get me wrong. You look hot, but Budapest is a beautiful city.
别误会我的意思。你看起来很性感,但是布达佩斯是个美丽的城市。
And as for this, do you really think I care?
至于这个,你真的认为我在乎吗?
I stopped being impressed by people taking drugs when I was 14.
当我14岁的时候,我就不再对吸毒印象深刻了。
A drunken goatman got so high, he started seeing ghosts in a kebab shop.
一个喝醉酒的山羊倌喝得酩酊大醉,开始在一家烤肉店里看到鬼。
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表