剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Sorry. My mum... My mum just loves you, by the way.
对不起。我的妈妈…顺便说一句,我妈妈很爱你。
Um, when you did Castle on a Cloud at the Royal Variety,
当你在皇家综艺节目《云端城♥堡♥》中表演时,
you had us both gushing.
你让我们都滔滔不绝。
This is the list of websites you need to talk to.
这是你需要访问的网站列表。
Right.
正确的。
And I need you to sign this. What's this?
我要你签这个。——这是什么?
It's a non-disclosure agreement.
这是一份保密协议。
This is what you do all day.
这是你每天都在做的事情。
I thought you just flounce around drinking white wine and air kissing.
我以为你只是喝着白葡萄酒在空中亲吻。
Now, please.
现在,请。
I'm sorry if I was unsupportive earlier.
如果我之前不支持你,我很抱歉。
I think what you're doing is great.
我觉得你做的很好。
What? You know...
——什么?——你知道…
NA, Sam, being a grown up.
不,山姆,长大了。
I only take the piss 'cause it's easier for me to be a hot mess
我尿尿只是因为我更容易弄得一团糟
if my best friend's a hot mess too.
如果我最好的朋友也是一团糟。
Don't worry, babe. I'll always be a mess.
别担心,宝贝。我总是一团糟。
You know, I think about it sometimes.
你知道,我有时会想。
Finding the boy to run me baths and cook me dinners.
发现那个男孩给我洗澡,给我做饭。
Problem is, I know the minute I find someone nice enough
问题是,我一找到合适的人就知道了
to run me a bath, I'd probably drown him in it.
给我洗个澡,我可能会把他淹死。
I guess, that's why I'm doomed to life as a human ashtray.
我想,这就是为什么我注定要像人类的烟灰缸一样活着。
Oh, bull-wax.
哦,bull-wax。
What? I just pissed on my grandma's ring.
——什么?-我刚才尿在奶奶的戒指上了。
What is that? For the STD lady.
那是什么?给性病女士的。
You're getting checked too? Damn straight.
你也要去检查?——该死的直。
How often does the mountain come to Mohamed?
这座山多长时间来一次穆♥罕♥默♥德♥?
Saves me a job this quarter. You should get involved.
这个季度帮我节省了一份工作。你应该参与进来。
Yeah. The last time I pissed in a cup was at Glastonbury.
是的。我最后一次在杯子里小便是在格拉斯顿伯里。
Fill your boots. You almost did.
把你的靴子装满。你差点。
Hi. Come on, then.
嗨。来吧。
I actually just wanted to ask a couple of questions. Is that okay?
我只是想问几个问题。是,好吗?
Okay.
好吧。
How reliable is the contraceptive pill?
避孕药有多可靠?
No form of contraceptive is 100%...
没有一种避孕方法是100%有效的。
No, I appreciate that,
不,我很感激,
but is that some old wives' tale you tell teenage girls, to stop them from being all slutty
但是,你是不是在跟十几岁的女孩子讲一些老婆子的故事,好让她们别那么淫♥荡♥
or can I actually get pregnant?
或者我真的能怀孕吗?
You can actually get pregnant.
你实际上可以怀孕。
My boyfriend and I are trying for a baby.
我和我男朋友想要个孩子。
But you're on the pill?
但你在吃药?
It's complicated.
它是复杂的。
My mother was a difficult woman
我母亲是个很难相处的女人
and she made life difficult
她让生活变得艰难
for a lot of people, including her children.
对很多人来说,包括她的孩子。
And I... I just wouldn't...
和我…我不会……
Where do you stand on the whole nature-nurture thing?
你对先天与后天的关系持什么立场?
I'm just a nurse, honey.
我只是个护士,亲爱的。
You know, there are still tribes in South America
你知道,在南美洲仍然有部落
that believe that babies are made from a combination of sperm,
相信婴儿是由精♥子♥组合而成,
from multiple males and mom has sex with a bunch of different dudes
来自多个男性,母亲和一群不同的男人发生性关系
and then they all share in the upbringing of the child.
然后他们共同抚养孩子。
I had sex with some other guy.
我和别的男人上♥床♥了。
A client, actually. And now I'm a week late.
实际上,一个客户端。现在我迟到了一个星期。
So, let me get this straight.
让我弄清楚。
Your're trying for a baby with your boyfriend,
你想和你男朋友生个孩子
but you had sex with someone who isn't your boyfriend.
但是你和一个不是你男朋友的人发生了性关系。
But you're on the pill and you're worried that you're pregnant.
但是你在服用避孕药,你担心你怀孕了。
Or you want to be pregnant?
还是你想怀孕?
I mess everything up and I wouldn't want to mess up something like that.
我把一切都搞砸了,我不想搞砸这样的事情。
Why are you telling me all this?
你为什么告诉我这些?
You have that doctor-patient confidentiality thing, right?
你有医生和病人之间的保密问题,对吧?
I'm not a doctor, but yes.
我不是医生,但是是的。
I am trying to be better,
我在努力变得更好,
but what if I don't actually have "better" in me?
但是如果我没有更好的自我呢?
You should find someone to talk to who isn't a stranger.
你应该找一个不是陌生人的人谈谈。
Hello. There's something going on with Mark.
你好。马克有点不对劲。
What do you mean? I was going through his pockets,
你什么意思?我在翻他的口袋,
and I found this list of websites.
我找到了这个网站列表。
Rob, you should have seen some of the stuff on there.
罗布,你应该看看上面的东西。
Have you ever heard of a boo-cake?
你听说过蛋糕吗?
A what? It's when a lady
——什么?-当一个女人
just sits there with her mouth open
只是张着嘴坐在那里
while a gang of men hover over her
而一群男人在她身边徘徊
like they are all angrily watering the same plant.
好像他们都在愤怒地给同一株植物浇水。
Oh, bukkake.
哦,bukkake。
It's awful. I've Googled and it says it can have a serious effect on your life.
这是可怕的。我在谷歌♥上搜索过,上面说它会对你的生活产生严重影响。
Bukkake? No. Porn addiction.
——Bukkake?——没有。色情成瘾。
What? It all makes sense.
——什么?-这一切都说得通。
This is why he's been acting so weird for the last few weeks.
这就是为什么他最近几个星期表现得那么怪异。
They say it can cause depression, it can affect your relationships,
他们说这会导致抑郁,会影响你的人际关系,
your work.
你的工作。
Hon, I'm sure there's some more logical explanation.
亲爱的,我相信还有更合理的解释。
We've not had sex in nine weeks.
我们已经9个星期没做♥爱♥了。
I mean, we've had droughts before,
我的意思是,我们以前经历过干旱,
but usually after a week or two, I at least get a sleepy erection
但通常一两个星期后,我至少会昏昏欲睡地勃起
pressed into the small of my back.
压在我的背部。
Too much information. Do you think I should confront him about it?
信息太多。你认为我应该和他当面谈这件事吗?
No. No, just...
不。没有,只是……
Give it a bit more time.
再给它一点时间。
I'm sure it will sort itself out.
我相信事情会自行解决的。
Sort?
排序?
Look, I have to go but I'll pop around tomorrow, all right?
听着,我得走了,但我明天再来,好吗?
This is so exciting. Reminds me of the old days.
这太令人兴奋了。使我想起了过去的日子。
I used to be a bit of an actress myself, before I had Summer.
在我过暑假之前,我自己也曾做过一点演员。
I always loved being on set.
我一直喜欢在片场。
How's she doing?
她做的怎么样?
Yeah, she's great, she's really excited.
是的,她很棒,她真的很兴奋。
Rob?
罗伯?
Carly!
卡莉!
Great to see you! Come in.
见到你真高兴!进来。
Wow, you look great. Love the shoes.
哇,你看起来真棒。喜欢这双鞋。
Uh, this is Summer, who you'll be having sex with this morning.
这是桑玛,你今天早上要和她上♥床♥。
Hiya.
你好。
Nice to meet you, Carly. I thought you were just great in Emmerdale.
很高兴见到你,卡莉。我还以为你在埃默代尔很出色呢。
Oh, listen, just so it's all cleared up, that Twitter stuff...
听着,这样一切都清楚了,关于Twitter的事…
I was just retweeting a joke someone said. I've got nothing against blacks.
我只是在转发别人说的笑话。我不反对黑人。
Great. Okay. You two should probably decide what you want to do.
太好了。好吧。你们两个应该决定你们想做什么。
The choreography is totally up for grabs,
舞蹈编排完全是待价而解,
but just be prepared that if it's too soft, people are gonna call bullshit.
但是要做好准备,如果它太软了,人们会说它是胡扯。
Sure.
确定。
I'm cool. I just don't want to shove anything up anywhere or nothing.
我很酷。我只是不想把任何东西塞到任何地方或者什么都不塞。
Understood.
理解。
You okay with nudity?
你同意裸体吗?
As long as it's tasteful.
只要味道好就行。
Hi. This is Peter, the Director.
嗨。这是导演彼得。
So, plan is to keep it really glossy and premium.
所以,我们的计划是保持它的光泽和高档。
We'll go for a narrow depth of field, shooting on 4k,
我们将使用窄景深,4k拍摄,
with a beautiful backlight for that sensual feel.
有一个美丽的背光为感官的感觉。
Sure.
确定。
We're going with the narrative that it's Carly's boyfriend behind the camera.
我们的故事是卡莉的男朋友在摄像机后面。
Clever
聪明的
How's your porn talk?
你的色情谈话怎么样?
Porn talk?
色情聊天吗?
Sex tape 101. Nothing worse than seeing a woman with the dead eyes of a shark,
101年性♥爱♥录像。没有什么比看到一个女人用鲨鱼的死眼睛,
mumbling her way through it like it's homework. Naming no names. Paris Hilton.
像做家庭作业一样喃喃自语。命名没有名字。帕丽斯·希尔顿。
So plenty of...
所以很多…
"That's it! That's it!" That kind of thing.
“就是它!就是这样!”诸如此类的事情。
Plenty of squeaks and squeals.
很多尖叫声。
Always good. A little bit of a tremble.
总是好的。有点颤抖。
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表