剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Police! Stay where you are. Go, go, go!
警♥察♥ 不许动 上上上
Don't move! Stand against the wall.
不许动 靠墙站好
Show me your hands.
双手举起来
Tits!
妈的
Tits. Tits. Tits... Titting tits!
妈的 妈的 妈的... 他妈的
They're mine. Cocking cock sticks!
那条内♥裤♥是我的 这都什么鸡♥巴♥事
They can't find me here. My wife. You've got to hide me.
我不能在这被抓 我老婆 你得把我藏起来
You know, I'm friend.
就说我是朋友啊
This is serious, Cheryl. This could end my career.
我说真的 雪儿 我的事业会完蛋的
I could go to prison. Well, it's all relative, isn't it?
我可能会进监狱 都是一根绳上的蚂蚱
I mean, let's not fall out over semantics.
这时候就别为孰轻孰重斗嘴了
I'm going out the window.
我要跳窗
We're on the third floor.
这是四楼
Son of a dirty barmaid, that's high.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 真高啊
Police. Open up!
警♥察♥ 快开门
What about the wardrobe?
藏在衣柜里怎么样
Why don't you close your eyes,
要不你试试闭上眼睛
try hiding behind your fingers, see if that works.
躲在自己的双手后面 看看有没有用
My god, your sarcasm is entirely uncalled for.
天啊 这时候没必要讽刺我吧
Open the door or we'll knock it down.
快开门 不然我们撞开了
Phone! They're coming through!
手♥机♥ 他们要破门而入了
Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接啊
Pick up!
接电♥话♥
What's... Thank god. You've got to help me.
怎么... 谢天谢地 你得帮帮我
I've been caught in a police raid in a...
我被卷入一场... 警方的突袭行动
Marcus, calm down. My career is on the line.
马库斯 冷静 我的事业岌岌可危
My wife's gonna find out. OK, you have to listen to me.
我老婆会发现的 好了 先听我说
You need to find a hoodie or a jumper
找件连帽卫衣或者套头衫
or something and cover your face. What?
能遮住脸就行 什么
And do not say anything to anyone, OK?
别跟任何人说话 知道了吗
Know it's me if I have a hoodie on! I'm calling your lawyer.
要是我穿连帽卫衣 那就都知道是我了 我给你律师打电♥话♥
Why do you bother staying if you're gonna come in at that hour?
回来都那个点儿了还住这干嘛
Because I get to see you in the morning.
因为住下的话 早上就能看到你了
Breathe.
过来让我闻闻
Really? Yeah, breathe.
真的吗 对 过来
Nothing but toothpaste and coffee.
只有牙膏和咖啡的味道而已
What's this?
这是什么
It's nothing. Are you getting a job?
没什么 你要找工作了吗
Data analyst. That's actually perfect.
数据分♥析♥师 简直完美
You're great at analysing things.
你分♥析♥东西最在行了
Please don't make fun of me.
别取笑我
I know that you think that I can't do anything for myself but I...
我知道你觉得我不能自立 但我...
No, I'm being serious. I think it's great.
不 真的 我觉得很好
I'm really proud of you.
为你感到骄傲
That's not patronising.
真是一点也感觉不到瞧不起人呢
You know how I mean it.
你懂我是真心的
You owe me money for groceries, and if you're going to drink
买♥♥东西的钱什么时候还我 再说了
all the good coffee, would you please get some more?
如果你硬要喝好咖啡 至少买♥♥点回来吧
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Mummy, I'm ready.
妈妈 我准备好了
Did you get ready for school all by yourself, my big girl?
你自己准备好上学了吗 我的乖女儿
Did you put underwear on?
内♥裤♥有穿吗
Good. Ladies always wear panties.
很好 淑女一定要穿内♥裤♥
Don't tell her stuff like that.
别告诉她那种东西
She's my child. I will tell her whatever I fucking want to.
她是我女儿 我他妈想告诉她什么就告诉她什么
Mummy!
妈妈
I didn't say that. You did not hear me say that.
我什么都没说 你什么都没听到
Please don't tell anybody that I said that. Breakfast.
别告诉任何人我刚刚说的话 吃早饭吧
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
Teddy was up all night. I just... I need some sugar.
泰迪昨晚一夜没睡 我需要补充糖分
What is that?
那是什么
Adderall. I have a prescription.
阿得拉[含有安♥非♥他♥命♥] 我有处方的
For what?
治什么的
ADHD. Helps me focus.
多动症 帮我集中注意力的
Do you have ADHD now?
你现在有多动症了吗
A doctor gave it to me.
是医生给我开的药
OK. Robyn, you know the deal.
好吧 罗宾 你明白的
You cannot stay here if you're not sober.
要想住这儿必须神志清醒
I know the deal.
我明白啊
Balls, he's early.
我靠 他来早了
Mummy! What?
妈妈 怎么了
Nothing. OK, I need you to get ready for school,
没什么 好了 你去准备准备上学了
and please don't tell your father any of the things
请你不要告诉爸爸
that you did not hear me say.
你刚刚没听到我说的那些话
Hi. You're early.
嗨 你来早了啊
Am I? Sorry. Just... keen bean.
是吗 抱歉 只是... 太热切了
She's still having breakfast.
她还在吃早饭呢
Right. Can I come in?
好吧 可以进去等吗
I don't think that's a good idea.
不太合适
Why not?
为什么
Rob's here. Still?
小罗在 她还在啊
Well, as long as my mortgage payments aren't going to waste.
至少我付的房♥贷倒是没被浪费
Mark, don't be a prick.
马克 别说这种混球话
You've forgiven her, then.
看来你是原谅她了
No, but she's my sister, so I don't have to.
没有 但她是我姐姐 所以我也不需要原谅她
And your husband?
那你老公呢
I can choose you. I can't choose her.
老公我能选 但不能选姐姐
Daddy! Hello, darling.
爸爸 你好啊宝贝
Are you excited about school?
上学开心吗
No. That's the spirit.
不 这就对了
See you later, baby. Have a good day.
再见 宝贝 祝你今天开心
OK.
好了
Right. Right.
好 好
You OK?
你还好吗
It's hard.
这太难了
Don't. Don't. No, thank you.
别 别 不用了谢谢
You're late.
你迟到了
So are you.
你也是
I'm the boss, I can't be late.
我是老板 我不可能迟到
Other people can only be early.
其他人只能早到
Then I'm on time.
那我也不算迟到
So, how's...
那么 你怎么...
Caroline, I appreciate the concern, I really do,
卡罗琳 谢谢你的关心 真的
but just to reassure you, everything's fine.
不过我向你保证 一切都很好
Good, good.
好的 不错
I hear you and Eve are carving up your list.
我听说你和伊芙正在分客户
We're just finding that splitting up some of the clients helps
我们只是觉得分开一些客户
with the workload. That's all it is.
可以减轻我们的工作负担 仅此而已
Look, I don't give a toddler's tear
听着 我一点也不在意
whose boyfriend you decide to put inside you,
你和谁的男朋友上♥床♥
but if you choose to take a dump on the family dinner table,
但如果你要在家里的餐桌上拉屎
you must at least clean it up before the next course comes out.
那你至少得在下道菜上桌前收拾干净
Check yourself before you wreck yourself, dear.
亲爱的 小心驶得万年船
Remember, a spiral looks the same from both ends.
记住 祸兮福所倚 福兮祸所伏
Caroline, there's someone in your o-office.
卡罗琳 有人在你的办公室
Yes, I can see that.
好 我看到了
Thank you, Belle, that will be all.
谢谢你 贝尔 没你事了
Ms Mills.
米尔斯女士
Mr Paulson.
保尔森先生
To what do I owe this rare pleasure?
什么风把您吹来了
Well, I was in town for 24 hours.
我有事来伦敦待24小时
I thought I would pop in and see my favourite ex-wife.
我想我得来看看我最爱的前妻
It's not a crime, is it?
这不犯法吧
My god. What are they feeding you?
天啊 你吃了什么
You know I look like an old testicle with a face drawn on it.
我现在看上去就像一坨画着脸的老睾丸
You look better than the day we married.
你却比我们结婚那天还要美
So, where are you taking me?
那么 你要带我去哪儿
Well, I thought initially perhaps here on the desk,
我想我们可以先在桌子上来一次
and then after a quick nap to recover,
然后休整片刻
perhaps over there on the sofa. What do you think?
再去那边的沙发上再来一次 你觉得呢
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表