剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
That one that you've always talked about.
你一直在说的那个。
The one about the Vikings.
关于维京人的。
What about our friends?
我们的朋友呢?
I couldn't bear it if they ever thought that I would hurt you.
如果他们认为我会伤害你,我无法忍♥受。
They'd understand.
他们会理解的。
EVE: I'll be honest with you, Jeremy.
伊芙:我跟你说实话,杰里米。
I think this would do you good.
我想这对你有好处。
Give you an edge. An edge?
给你个优势。—优势?
This is my career. Just...
这是我的事业。只是…
What about...
是什么……
What about my career?
我的事业呢?
You teach English to six-year-olds.
你教六岁的孩子英语。
You're hardly Elon Musk.
你可不是埃隆·马斯克。
My point is...
我的观点是……
What kind of example does that set?
这说明了什么?
Come on, Jer, this is an inner city state school.
拜托,杰,这是一所内城州立学校。
It's not as if those kids wouldn't have seen someone beat up their wife before.
这并不是说这些孩子以前不会看到有人打他们的妻子。
What about Tim and Rebecca? Hmm?
蒂姆和丽贝卡呢?嗯?
They have a tough enough time at school as it is.
他们在学校的日子已经够苦的了。
They'll have an even tougher time if we'd have to take them
如果我们不得不拿下他们,他们的日子会更难过
out of that school because we can't afford the fees.
因为我们付不起学费。
Or maybe you think we should just enroll them
或者你觉得我们应该让他们参加
into your school with all the Polish kids.
和所有的波兰孩子一起进你的学校。
What is wrong with Polish kids?
波兰孩子怎么了?
Look, I know this seems bad, but any other excuse
听着,我知道这看起来很糟糕,但还有其他借口吗
and the journalists, they can see straight through it,
而记者们,他们能看穿一切,
and they will tear her apart.
他们要把她撕碎。
Don't get me wrong. They're gonna... This is bollocks, too.
别误会我的意思。他们会……这也是一派胡言。
But what can they do?
但是他们能做什么呢?
They can't exactly accuse a woman
他们不能指控一个女人
who's just been beaten up by her husband
谁刚被她丈夫打了一顿
of lying, can they?
他们能说谎吗?
(SARCASTICALLY) Oh, no. Who would do a thing like that?
(讽刺地)哦,不。谁会做那样的事?
Which is exactly why it's such a clever idea.
这就是为什么这是一个聪明的想法。
(SOBS) Sorry.
(哭泣)抱歉。
Sorry, it's just...
对不起,只是……
People will think I'm such a fucking hypocrite.
人们会认为我是个十足的伪君子。
(SNIFFLING)
(水瓶)
Jeremy... It's the lies that make a relationship work.
杰里米……是谎言让一段感情成功。
Not the truth.
而不是真理。
Or we can take the hit.
或者我们可以承受打击。
See where the chips fall.
看看筹码落在哪里。
I can call the hot tub people right now
我现在就可以给热水浴缸的人打电♥话♥
and see if they can stop the payment.
看看他们能不能停止付款。
(CAMERAS CLICKING) I regret to admit that I have been drinking,
我很抱歉承认我一直在喝酒
and I struck Brooke with an open palm.
我张开手掌打了布鲁克一下。
It is something I'm bitterly ashamed of and I'm committed
这是一件让我感到非常羞愧的事情,我对此非常投入
to getting help for my alcohol and anger issues...
为我的酒精和愤怒问题寻求帮助…
Words cannot express how sorry and saddened I am
言语无法表达我的歉意和悲伤
over what transpired.
在发生什么。
I'm seeking the counseling of my therapist,
我在找我的心理医生咨♥询♥
my mother and other loved ones, and I am committed with...
我的母亲和其他亲人,我对……
Not getting involved in the bug fight?
没有参与到虫战中?
I got someone filming it.
有人在拍。
Sure I can guess the gist.
我当然能猜到要点。
Very clever. How the hell did you get to go along with that?
非常聪明。你到底是怎么接受的?
Threatened to take away their toys.
威胁要拿走他们的玩具。
Is she crying?
她哭了吗?
Or is that smile?
还是微笑?
...from the bottom of my heart...
从心底里……
I call it solemn poise.
我称它为庄严的姿态。
WOMAN: Why do you do it?
女:你为什么这么做?
Let these people get away with whatever they like?
让这些人为所欲为?
I'm helping them.
我帮助他们。
Oh, really? You think this is helping anyone?
哦,真的吗?你认为这对任何人都有帮助吗?
You do what you do
你做你该做的
for the same reason I do what I do...
因为同样的原因,我做我所做的…
Power.
权力。
You like controlling the agenda.
你喜欢控制议程。
You look tired.
你看起来很累。
Sweet of you to say it. I'm serious.
你说得真好。—我是认真的。
I know how hard you can go, Rob.
罗布,我知道你能走多远。
Just be careful you don't run out of track.
只要小心别跑出轨道。
Thanks for your concern.
谢谢你的关心。
You really hate yourself around me, don't you?
你在我身边真的很讨厌自己,不是吗?
Anyway, kudos.
无论如何,荣誉。
Call me if she's giving interview you as well.
如果她也要面试你,给我打电♥话♥。
Just call me.
就叫我。
Right. Let's get fucked with fizz and oysters.
正确的。我们去喝啤酒和牡蛎吧。
I'm buying.
我买♥♥。
I should probably go home
我该回家了
and smooth things out with the missus.
和太太和好。
Wow. That sounds exciting. Can I come too?
哇。这听起来令人兴奋。我也能来吗?
Or we do what I said.
或者按我说的做。
Tom's coming out. He'd love to see you.
汤姆的出来。他很想见你。
What's up with your new BFF?
你的新闺蜜怎么样了?
Ask her.
问她。
You coming? Hmm?
—你要来吗?—嗯?
There are four rules in this business.
这个行业有四条规则。
And one of them is never turn down a free drink.
其中之一就是永远不要拒绝免费的饮料。
What are the other three? I forget.
其他三个是什么?—我忘了。
Why are you sulking? I'm not sulking.
你为什么生气?我没生气。
You're definitely sulking.
你肯定愠怒。
I'm not sulking.
我不是愠怒。
Fair enough.
很好。
Today was weird.
今天很奇怪。
There's one thing all human beings share,
有一件事是所有人都共有的,
and that is the capacity to disappoint.
这就是让人失望的能力。
Do you wanna stay here? Absolutely.
你想呆在这里吗?—当然。
Then you need to give fewer fucks.
那你就少操点。
Look, I know you don't like me but you like Robyn.
我知道你不喜欢我,但你喜欢罗宾。
And you know why she's as good as she is?
你知道她为什么这么好吗?
'Cause under everything, she's granite.
因为在任何情况下,她都是坚强的。
It's a game, babe. Beat the dots.
这是个游戏,宝贝。点。
Dodge the ghosts.
道奇见鬼。
All right.
好吧。
Let's go.
我们走吧。
Well... What?
—嗯…—什么?
You're coming to get drunk with us or not?
你到底要不要和我们一起喝醉?
Okay.
好吧。
All right there, Billy?
好吗,比利?
Ladies, nice to see you all.
女士们,很高兴见到你们。
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你。
MELODY: Oh, my God, you guys are so cute!
梅洛迪:哦,天哪,你们太可爱了!
If you ever call me cute again,
如果你再叫我可爱
I will punch you so hard in the vagina,
我会狠狠地打你的阴♥道♥
I'll turn you into a glove puppet.
我要把你变成布偶。
God! Look out. MELODY: What?
—上帝!看出来。—旋律:什么?
EVE: Chess club.
夏娃:象棋俱乐部。
I'm amazed they're even allowed in here.
我很惊讶他们居然可以进来。
TOM: Don't be a bitch.
汤姆:别犯贱了。
There should be segregated drinking areas.
应该有独♥立♥的饮酒区。
Like a, sort of, social awkwardness Apartheid.
就像某种社会尴尬的种族隔离。
The fuck is he doing?
他在干什么?
He's actually coming over here.
他真的过来了。
This is your fault. You're like the gateway drug.
这是你的错。你就像毒品一样。
Eve! Hey.
—夜!-嗨。
Didn't know you guys drank in here.
不知道你们在这里喝酒。
Why would you know that?
你怎么会知道?
Hello, mate. I'm Tom. Hi, Tom. I'm Craig.
—你好,伴侣。我是汤姆。—嗨,汤姆。我是克雷格。
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表