剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
Meatballs are good here.
即使他们很糟糕,他们仍然会很好。
Even if they were bad, they'd still be pretty good.
这就是我对肉丸的感觉。
That's how I feel about meatballs.
那麽,如果她不是呢?在后备箱裡?
So, what if she's not? In the trunk?
好吧,我一直在等着找到妻子,这样我就可以向丈夫收费,
Well, I've been waiting to find the wife so I can charge the husband,
我一直在努力寻找那辆车,以便找到妻子。
and I've been trying to find the car so I could find the wife.
所以你需要她在那裡。
So you needher to be in there.
对,因为在一个没有尸体的情况下,你最害怕的是
Right, because your worst fear in a case without a body is that
你站在法庭上,审判中间,
there you are standing up in court, middle of the trial,
然后门飞开,你的受害者走进来。
and then the doors fly open and your victim walks in.
你担心吗?
Areyou worried about that?
你不确定丈夫吗?
Are you not sure about the husband?
你是否认为妻子会走进来?
Does some part of you think that the wife is gonna walk in?
不。我知道她不是。
No. I know she isn't.
丹:我需要当着你的面说,
I need to say this to your face,
即使你不相信我。
even if you don't believe me.
我没有杀那个女人。
I did not kill that woman.
亚历克斯·福雷斯特。我--
Alex Forrest. I --
是的,你做到了。
Yes, you did.
不,艾伦。No.No,不,不。你--
No, Ellen. No.No, no, no. You --
你说你做到了。什麽?
Yousaid that you did.What?
你失控了,在愤怒中,
You lost control, in a rage,
她无所谓,所以你夺走了她的生命。
and she didn't matter, so then you took her life.
你在那裡?你叫我来。
You were there?You asked me to come.
[ 歎息 ]艾伦,我没有——你应该有——
[ Sighs ] Ellen, I didn't -- You should have tol--
我不知道你会在那裡。
I didn't know that you were going to be there.
那麽,如果你知道我是,你会怎麽说呢?
So then what would you have said if you knew that I was?
因为我听说是你杀了她。这就是我听到的。
Because what I heard was that you killed her. That's what I heard.
艾伦,我不得不这麽说。这是他们想听到的。
Ellen, I had to say that. It's what they want to hear.
如果你不这麽说,那麽其他一切都不重要。
If you don't say that, then nothing else matters.
好吧,那你不要想她了。
Okay, so then you don't think about her.
我从来不会不想她
I am never not thinking about her
除非我在想你。
unless I'm thinking about you.
我知道这一切听起来如何。
And I know how all this must sound.
我没有杀她。
I did not kill her.
为了自♥由♥,
To be free,
我不得不说我做到了。
I had to say that I did.
来到这裡。
To be here.
但我现在是。
But I am now.
我要证明这一点。
And I'm going to prove it.
不可抗拒的冲动不适合自己
Irresistible impulses do not lend themselves
计划,随着时间的推移,没有紧迫感。
to planning, over time, without urgency.
它们不是由有机会採取行动来定义的
They are not defined by having the opportunity to act
然后不这样做。
and then not doing so.
不可抗拒的冲动是不可抗拒的。
Irresistible impulses are irresistible.
不可抗拒的冲动不适合自己
Irresistible impulses do not lend themselves
不急不慢地进行规划。
to planning over time without urgency.
这部剧最让人兴奋的是——
The thing that's most exciting about this show is--
它在标题中。你知道会发生什麽。
it's in the title. You know what happens.
它们不是由有机会採取行动来定义的
They are not defined by having the opportunity to act
然后不这样做。
and then not doing so.
因此,它是如何发生的谜团。
So then there is the mystery of the how it happens.
不可抗拒的冲动是不可抗拒的。
Irresistible impulses are irresistible.
我回来了。约书亚:在第 1 集中,
I'm home.JOSHUA: In Episode 1,
我们一开始遇到丹·加拉格尔的地方,
where we meet Dan Gallagher at the beginning,
是一个通过他的人生计划提升的人。
is a man who is ascending through his life's plans.
他有妻子,有孩子,有事业。
He's got the wife, the baby, the career.
在家庭和工作中,一切都很顺利。
Everything's kind of going smoothly at home and at work.
继续。
Go on.
阿曼达:我们几乎没有房♥地♥产♥可以传达
AMANDA: We have very little real estate to convey
我们正处于看似幸福的婚姻中。
that we are in what appears to be a happy marriage.
哦,听说你的40岁生日快到了。
Ooh, heard your 40th birthday's coming up.
这对法官来说还很年轻。
That's young for a judge.
我想如果我们进去旅行,我们会看到什麽
I think what we'd see if we traveled inside
丹的脑海中是他试图杀死的龙
of Dan's mind is the dragon that he's trying to slay
是父亲成功的影子。
is the shadow of his father's success.
好吧,让你陷入任何悬念是不公平的。
Okay, not fair to keep you in any more suspense.
所以约会,它没有发生。什麽?
So the appointment, it's not happening.What?
他认为这就是节目要讲的,
He thinks that's what the show is about to be about,
但事实并非如此。
but it is not. [LAUGHS]
你知道,你父亲没有被任命
You know, your father wasn't appointed
他第一次跑步。哦,去他妈的。
his first time running.Oh, fuck him.
即使他摆出这张闪亮的面孔,
Even though he's putting on this shiny front,
他有很好的贴面,一个好的公众面孔,
he has a good veneer, a good public face,
HI中心存在巨大的驾驶不安全感。
there's a massive driving insecurity at the center of hi.
几乎有两个角色。
There's almost two characters.
有我们一开始遇到的那个人
There's the man that we meet in the beginning
在他有外遇之前,然后是那个男人
before he has the affair, and then there's the man
我们在现在相遇,他现在已经从监狱里出来了
we meet in what is our present, who has now come out of prison
并被这种经历重塑。
and is reshaped by that experience.
如果你被假释,
If you were to be paroled,
你对自己有什麽计划?
what plans do you have for yourself?
我想做的第一件事
The first thing that I would like to do
是要与我的家人重新联繫。
is to be reconnected with my family.
艾伦·加拉格尔是一名心理学学生。
Ellen Gallagher is a psychology student.
当我们在第 1 季开始时与她接手时,
When we pick up with her in the beginning of Season 1,
这颗炸♥弹♥在她的生命中刚刚爆♥炸♥,
this bomb has sort of just gone off in her life,
而她刚刚发现
and she has just found out
她的父亲,她已经15年没有说过话了,
that her father, who she has nt spoken to in 15 years,
正在出狱
is getting out of prison
并想与她重建关係。
and wants to reestablish a relationship with her.
你想让我见他?
You want me to see him?
但这不应该是你不这样做的原因。
But that shouldn't be why you don't.
这隻是她不得不面对的旅程
It's kind of just her journey of having to confront
所有这些来自她童年的创伤
all of this trauma from her childhood
她父亲提起的。
that her father brings up.
你好。
Hi.
我想带来一个更现代的视角
I wanted to bring a more current perspective
最好的方法是设置其中的一部分
and the best way to do that was to set part of it
在现在,以及过去的一部分。
in the present, and part of it in the past.
併为其添加谋杀神秘元素
And to add a murder mystery element to it
给了我们15年的差距。
gave us that sort of 15-year gap.
我没有杀她,我要证明这一点。
I did not kill her, and I'm going to prove it.
有很多人受到关注,
There was a lot of attention being paid to,
在准备中,区分两个时间段。
in prep, distinguishing the two time periods.
在2008年,一切都是非常流畅的相机运动。
In 2008, it's all very fluid camera movement.
这是基于丹被赋予的哲学,
This was based on the philosopy that Dan is entitled,
在没有很多制衡的情况下滑翔。
getting to glide without a lot of checks and balances.
然后调色板是大地色调。
And then the color palette is earth tones.
然后今天,2023年,
And then the present day, 2023,
都是非常非常酷的色调。
are all very, very cool tones.
相机工作非常静态。
The camera work is extremely static.
这是一种被框住的感觉,
It's sort of a boxed-in feelin,
这在某种程度上反映了后果
and it's sort of a reflection of the consequences
的婚外情。
of the affair.
约书亚:我们有一支了不起的化妆团队
JOSHUA: We have this amazing makeup team
谁加快了我脸上的时间线,
who accelerates the timeline on my face,
然后,在身体上,
and then, physically,
他只是带着自己有点淼茫,
he just carries himself sort of diminished,
把他从画面中心放出来。
putting him out of the center of the frame.
他不再是自己故事的中心。
He is not the center of his own story anymore.
所以我认为这真的创造了一个强大的
So I think that really creates a strong
两条时间线之间的视觉和情感分离。
visual and emotional separation between the two timelines.
我是亚历克斯·福雷斯特。
I'm Alex Forrest.
亚历克斯。
Alex.
我们在第一集中遇到了亚历克斯·福雷斯特
We meet Alex Forrest in the first episode
通过丹的眼睛,
through Dan's eyes,
所以我们对她的一瞥
so the glimpses that we get of her
相当有限。
are fairly limited.
观众有点准备好将丹视为英雄
Audiences were sort of primed to view Dan as the hero
和亚历克斯作为反派。
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表