剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
But the truth is, is if he could stop her,
就根本不会走到被我发现这一步
he would have done it before I ever knew she existed.
可他没有
But he didn't...
因为他阻止不了
because he can't.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
跟迈克出去了
With Mike.
我们要去趟联调局
We're going to the FBI.
什么时候去
When?
你打算跟他们说什么 -明天
What are you gonna tell them? Tomorrow.
我们要把一切都和盘托出
And we're gonna tell them everything.
然后呢 -要你想的话
And then what happens? - We can talk about this
咱俩之后可以好好聊聊 但是
some more if you like, but
我真的要躺一下了
I really need to lay down.
什么玩意儿 这也太扯淡了
JORGE: What the fuck? This is crazy.
就该让你的案子重审的
You deserve that fucking trial.
很明显 我读你材料时确信你能
I mean, obviously, I saw you were getting Judge Webb
打动韦伯法官 我知道她要准备连任
when I read it, and I knew she was up for reappointment.
但讲真 搞什么啊
But for real, what the fuck?
韦伯肯定是怕检察官或者其他什么的
Webb must really be scared of the D. A. or something?
不知道具体是什么
No idea why that would be,
毕竟这都多久的事了
considering how far back they go, but
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没事 -不是 真的很扯
It's okay. - No, it's a bunch of bullshit.
迈克 你怎么能让这种事发生呢
Mikey, how could you let this happen?
什么啊
What?
我是聪明 可我也不能未卜先知啊
I'm smart, but I can't see around corners.
自助早餐还没准备好么
Breakfast buffet still not set up?
在搞了 我不想总去看
Eh, they're doing it now. I didn't want to hover.
你会上诉的 对吧
JORGE: You're gonna appeal it, right?
上诉期间你有考虑过要做些什么吗
What were you thinking you would do while you do that?
我希望能回来这里
Well, I was hoping that I could come back here
做回我之前的工作
and get the job that I used to have.
嗯 没问题 计划挺好的
JORGE: Yes, exactly. Great plan.
还有 这事出来之前 我其实一直在考虑
Also, before all this, I'd actually been thinking about
给你安排个职级更高的位置
a more supervisory role for you.
管理级别 法律项目主管之类的工作
Managerial. Paralegal program director- type thing.
薪资要多 但多的钱不是
More, but not astronomically more money
因为工作更烦人
for a way more annoying gig.
很棒对不对 不客气
It's great, right? You're welcome.
别得了便宜还卖♥♥乖了 小心功亏一篑
Stop trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
嗯
Yeah.
这是另件事 但也不是没有关系
Separate, but not unrelated,
我还是有权利给你提供个
I have the authority to offer you
法律调查员的工作的
a legal investigator gig.
亲爱的 我也有接受的权利
Oh, dear. And I have the authority to accept.
我知道这些不会让别的事变得更妤受
I know none of this makes the other things better
但起码我得到了我想要的
but at least I'm getting what I want.
我要菜单上头两道前菜 好能比较一下
ELLEN: I take the first two entrees on the menu, and I compare them.
然后 不管哪个更强
And then, whatever one that wins,
我都会点第三道 胜的再跟第三道比较
then I take the third one, and I compare it to that.
以此类推 然后 不管所有前菜里
And then so on. And then, whatever the winner is
哪道菜胜出 我都会去跟特色菜比较
of all of the entrees, and I compare to the specials,
前提是餐厅有的话 这就是我决定
if there are any, and that's how I decide
要点什么的过程
what I'm going to order. - Mm.
餐厅这个点还营业吗
Is the restaurant still open at this point?
也许你喜欢花钱吃个不痛快
Maybe you like paying money to feel vaguely dissatisfied
可我 并不是
after you eat, but I, however, do not.
这让我想起你妈常说的话
That reminds me of something your mother use to say.
具体是什么我现在记不起来了
Which I can't actually remember right now,
但我跟你保证 那句话特别应景
but I promise you it was perfect.
你妈有跟你说过
Did your mother talk to you about
我跟她之间讨论的事吗
what she and I were discussing?
我的案子不会重审了
I'm not gonna be getting a new trial.
法官驳回了
The judge denied me.
能换个法官试试吗
Can you go to another judge?
我还能上诉
I can appeal, yeah.
你会上诉吗
Are you going to?
我有30天时间提交申请
I have 30 days to file notice.
但那之后 可能要再等
But then, after that, there would probably be
一年左右时间才能决定
another year or so of process.
即便等到开庭那天
And even at the end of all that,
新法官推♥翻♥之前法官裁决
the likelihood of a new judge overturning
的可能性也
the old judge's decision is. ...
不大
unlikely.
所以
So...
我得好好考虑下
I have to think about it.
您的洒
BARTENDER: Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
皮科以前有家廉价酒吧
There used to be this dive bar on Pico.
迈克可喜欢那里了
Mike loved this place.
每次你点了其中一款
And when you ordered one of these,
调酒棒 不会是这种
the swizzle stick, instead of being this,
而是一块切很厚的培根
was a slab of thick- cut bacon.
好酷
That slaps.
听起来挺赞的
Sounds awesome. Mm- hmm.
是啊
Yeah.
真挺赞的
It really was.
那地方还开吗
Is that place still there?
应该不了吧
I'm gonna assume no.
敬自♥由♥
To freedom.
嘿 你就是丹尼尔·加拉格尔
Hey, you're Dan Gallagher.
对 有什么事吗
I am. What can I do for you?
史蒂夫·西罗克 我做刑事辩护的
Steve Scirocco. I do criminal defense.
我知道 有看过新闻
I know. I watch the news.
你是这里合伙人之一的律师吗
You consulting with one of the partners here?
不是 我就是这里的合伙人之一
No, I am one of the partners here,
前天开始
as of, uh, day before yesterday.
我律所跟这里合并了
Merged my practice with these guys.
让他们来帮我付日常花销吧
Let them pay my overhead, right?
我专注于这堆花里胡哨的玩意儿身上
Let me focus on the razzle- dazzle.
恭喜
Congratulations.
他们肯定很开心吧
They must be very excited.
或者说理论上应该是 -是
Or they should be. - ...is right.
他们也确实是
But, also, they are.
说到开心 我挺开心你来这儿上班的
Speaking of excited, I'm excited you're here.
不清楚原因 但还是谢谢了
Not sure why, but thank you.
把你想成是我
Well, imagine you're me.
试想下你发现丹尼尔·加拉格尔
Imagine you find out that Dan Gallagher,
前重案组组长
former head of Major Crimes Bureau
后因谋杀罪入狱
before going to prison for murder
现在成了你刚加入的律所的律师助理
is now a paralegal at the firm you just joined.
我呛的那口酒毁了我最喜欢的衬衫呢
The spit take I did ruined my favorite shirt.
除非你失忆了或者什么的
Unless you lost your memory or something.
你没有吧 -没
You haven't, have you? - No.
这就对了
There you go.
我能亲手用上你
Couldn't be more useful to me
简直是再好不过了
if I'd baked you myself.
是这样 我手上有单案子
In fact, I got a case on deck
我已经跟所有人说了 你所有空闹时间都归我
I've already told everyone I'm pulling all your free hours
帮我办案
to help me out on.
你也看新闻了 到处都在播
You watch the news. It's been getting a lot of play.
丽贝卡·里希特
Rebecca Richter?
是 情妇谋杀案
Yes, the the Murder Mistress.
标题写的太没创意了
Pretty lazy headlining, I agree.
尤其是”里希特之家“就跟那儿等着你用
Especially when"Home Richter's"right there for the taking.
这案子感觉很清晰 除非
That case seems pretty light, unless
不 你看到的只是他们报道出来的
No, no. What you saw is all they got
他们愿意承认是过失杀入
They offered to plea to manslaughter,
这说明他们怕了 所以
which tells me they're scared, so,
我想玩儿把大的
I want to go all- in.
据丽贝卡说 那个丈夫脾气不好
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表