剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
没什么大不了的
with women who work for them.
在本案中 那个女人
In this case, that woman
叫亚历桑德拉·福里斯特
was Alexandra Forrest, whose job
她的工作是
was to support
支持并帮扶犯罪受害者
and advocate for victims of crime.
丹·加拉格尔对
And when Dan Gallagher got
亚历克斯·福里斯特厌倦后
tired of Alex Forrest,
让她走开
he told her to go away,
还希望她能
and he expected her
听话照做
to do what he said.
但她没有
But she didn't.
她也清楚地表示 自己不会走
And she made it very clear that she wouldn't.
所以 当这个特权享尽的男人
So, when a man of privilege
在家人
is faced with a threat
事业 声望
to his family,
受到威胁之时
his career, his reputation
你们觉得
...what do you think
他会怎么做
he might do?
作为一名凶案检察官
As a homicide prosecutor,
我有为死者发声的特权
my privilege is to speak for the dead.
今天 我要代表亚历克斯·福里斯特发声
So, today, I speak for Alex Forrest,
我以她的名义请求大家
and I ask you, in her name,
认定丹尼尔·加拉格谋杀罪名
to find Daniel Gallagher guilty
成立
of murder.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我们想跟你大致聊聊
PAULA: We just wanted to kind of talk, generally,
小组的目标
about goals and...
我们的作业是目标导向的
LEO: In the sense that we're objective oriented
而且竞争激烈 -这也说得通 毕竟是法学院
and competitive...PAULA: Which makes sense, it's law school, but...
只要成果对每个人有利
And, as long as what we're doing is productive
那么
for everyone, then
大家其实不需要做朋友
we don't have to get along,
但是 -别绕弯子了
butJust tell her.
你这样不行
MARK: It isn't working.
我们做事的方式太不一样了
We just approach things differently.
好吧
Okay.
展开讲讲
Say more about that.
行
PAULA: Okay, like,
比如你每次留言给我 我要是马上给你回电
whenever you leave me a message, and I call you back
你会一副被打扰到的样子
right away, you act like I'm bothering you,
但如果我等会儿再回电
but if I wait to call back,
你会很抓狂 好像我让你等太久
you freak out about how long it took me.
我没按你要求的顺序查索引卡
You called me stupid for going through index cards
你就说我蠢
in the"wrong"order.
你答应帮我上交法律写作的作业
MARK: You didn't hand in my legal writing assignment
可你没交
with yours like you said you would,
我在你包里看到时 你还说
and then, when I saw it in your bag, you were like,
你写的太差了 我只是在保护你
"Oh, you just did such a bad job on it, I wanted to protect you. "
我那天没法跟你一起做案例假设
KELCEY: When I said I didn't have time to run hypos
因为那天我妈生日
with you on my mom's birthday,
你就把手里的咖啡砸了
you threw a cup of coffee
我又没砸向你
I didn't throw it at you.
这有关系吗
KELCEY: Does that matter?
我们觉得你还是
We just think it'd be better
去别的组比较好
if you went to another group.
这样对你也好
For you, too.
那我就告诉你们
Just so you know,
从九月开始 每次开会讨论
there hasn't been a single session since September
只要你开始发言
that Mark hasn't rolled his eyes at least once
马克就开始翻白眼
while you were speaking.
宝拉也总是质疑你怎么进的法学院
And Paula doesn't understand how you got into
还是我们这所
any law school, let alone this one.
她还想知道 你是不是每次想到什么
And she also wonders if you've ever had a single thought
就一定要
that you didn't feel the need to express
大声说出来
out loud, so
对了 你那手表
Oh...your watch, the one
就你在健身房♥丢的那块
that you lost at the gym?
不如问问里奥去哪儿了
Why don't you ask Leo where that went?
我总算跟他们摊牌了 我说我受够了
ALEX: So I finally just told them that I was sick of it.
我不想再应付他们的埋怨
I don't want to deal with the resentfulness and the- the
和被动攻击了 很浪费精力
passive aggression anymore. It's distracting.
更何况 我一个人也可以学的很好
Especially when I can handle my own workload myself,
你最好如此 亲爱的 -对吧
I mean, I would hope so, honey. Right?
你上的又不是耶鲁
Well, it's not like you're at Yale or something.
这些傻子真可悲
It's sad those idiots
州立大业法学院而已 还需要学习小组吗
need a study group at a state law school,
你不参加也没啥了不起
not impressive that you don't.
威斯康辛大学
UW's.
排名在前25%
It's in the top 25%.
哦 对了
Hey, before I forget,
我跟蕾西周五要去滑雪
Lacey and I are going skiing Friday.
她姐姐在史怀哲山有套公♥寓♥
Her sister has a condo on Schweitzer Mountain.
你不是讨厌滑雪么
You hate skiing.
什么 我不讨厌啊
What? No, I don't.
我们不去滑雪 是因为你妈不想去
Your mom just never wanted to go, so we didn't.
她说你讨厌滑雪
She said that you hated it, and you never
因为滑得太烂 所以从来不去
wanted to go 'cause you're so bad at it.
完全是鬼扯
I mean, that is just complete bullshit,
但我懒得解释
but have it your way.
你可真行 把你妈那套鬼话
I like how you always have one of her little
全记心里了
poison poppers in the chamber these days, though.
冷不丁就拿出来
Little blindside jabs
刺我一下
all stored up.
她活着时 谁能想到
When she was still alive, who knew
你还是她的忠实粉丝
you were such a fan of hers?
她到死都想不到
She sure didn't.
不管怎样 我们会在那里待到下周
Anyway, we'll be there through next week.
在爱达荷庆祝火鸡节
Doing Turkey Day in Idaho.
提前祝你感恩节快乐
So happy Thanksgiving in advance.
真让人意想不到 真让人♥大♥跌眼镜
STANLEY: That's what's surprising, that's what's so crazy.
你应该好好问问自己
That's what you should be asking yourself.
真正的问题该是
I mean, the real question should be,
她怎么会丢下你 自己的亲生女儿呢
how she could leave you, her daughter,
她本该无条件地爱她
who she's supposed to love unconditionally,
一辈子的
for life?
是什么让一个母亲抛下亲骨肉
Why a mother would abandon her own child,
自己的亲女儿
her daughter?
真让人想不到 真让人♥大♥跌眼镜
That's what's surprising, that's what's so crazy.
这才是你该问自己的问题
That's what you should be asking yourself.
是什么让一个母亲抛下了自己的骨肉 亲女儿
Why a mother would abandon her own child, her daughter?
她怎么会抛弃你 她应该爱你才对
How could she leave you? She's supposed to love you.
你以前接受过治疗吗
MICHELLE: Have you had any therapy before?
没你是医生吗
No. Are you a doctor?
不是 我是实习生
No. I'm a doctoral intern
临床心理学博士
in clinical psychology.
这是我受训的最后一年
My final training year.
怪不得治疗是免费的
So that's why this is free.
不 你的学费中已经包含了
No. The university's counseling
心理咨♥询♥费用
service is provided as part of your tuition,
所以其实不是免费的
so it's actually not free.
你如果想找个真正医生咨♥询♥
If you feel more comfortable with a medical doctor,
我可以推荐你一个 -没事的
I can refer you. It's fine. It's
不用
It's fine.
与此同时
Well, in the meantime,
我可以试着帮你
I can try to help you figure out
搞清楚 -我觉得没人懂我
what you might- I just feel like there's no one.
这感觉一定很艰难
That sounds very hard
也很孤立
and isolating.
能给我讲讲最近什么事
Can you talk about some recent examples
让你有这种感觉吗
that made you feel this way?
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表