剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
我知道 我知道。对不起。
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
不,因为我在办公室,记得吗?
No, because I'm at the office, remember?
你应该在家接替我父母?
You were supposed to be home to take over from my parents?
狗屎。-是的。
Shit. -Yeah.
没错。我很抱歉。
That's right. I'm so sorry.
没事的。只是,嗯,当我到达那裡时,
It's fine. Just, um, by the time I get there,
他们会喝两杯,所以他们得睡过去。
they'll be two drinks in, so they got to sleep over.
好吧,狗屎。我得走了。
Okay, shit. I got to go.
我爱妳。小心。
I love you. Be careful.
哼。不能足够快地离开这裡。
Huh. Can't get out of here fast enough.
你来了三分钟后,你已经穿好衣服了。
Three minutes after you come, you're already dressed.
什麽?不。
[laughing]: What? No.
哦,不,你还没穿好衣服?
Oh, no, you're not already dressed?
嗯,晚了。
Well, it's late.
时间还早。
It's early.
我做了什麽吗?
Did I do something?
还没有,如果你把所有这些都拿掉,
Not yet, not if you take all of that off,
再操♥我♥一次。
fuck me again.
我不能。
I can't.
你最好快点。
You better hurry.
如果没有人看到你,这不是耻辱之路。
It's not the walk of shame if nobody sees you.
这不是耻辱。
This is not a walk of shame.
好吧,好吧,那麽,你应该留下来。
Okay, well, then, you should stay.
我不能。
I can't.
你为什麽不能?
Why can't you?
我不认为这就是我们正在做的事情。
I didn't think that this is what we were doing.
我们在做什麽?
What werewe doing?
真的,我们在做什麽?
Really, what were we doing?
亚历克斯,对不起,但我真的必须去。
Alex, I'm sorry, but I really do have to go.
好吧,那麽,你真的应该去。
Well, then, you really should go.
既然以后不能问你,
Since I won't be able to ask you later,
你认为需要什麽?
what do you think it would take?
不,等等。那是。。。
No, wait. That's...
这不是我想说的。
That's not what I meant to say.
嗯......我的意思是说你认为需要多少?
Um... I meant to say how many do you think it would take?
多少什麽?
How many what?
葯。
Pills.
为什麽?
Why?
你拿了什麽东西吗,亚历克斯?
Did you take something, Alex?
嗯。你拿了什麽?
Hmm. What did you take?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我都拿走了。
But I took all of them.
你拿了什麽,亚历克斯?!
What did you take, Alex?!
他妈的。他妈的。他妈的。
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
[歎息]好。
[sighs] Okay.
好的,我们现在需要拨♥打♥911。
Okay, we need to call 911 right now.
或者——或者有——医疗中心,
Or-or there's the-the medical care center,
我的车就在街对面。
and my car's right across the street.
我可以带你去那裡。这就是你想要的吗?
I can take you there. Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗?!
Is that what you want?!
是的?是的?
Yes? Yes?
好的,嗯,拿起你的钥匙
Okay, um, grab your keys
还有你的钱包和一件外套。
and your wallet and a coat.
来吧,我们现在必须走。
Come on, we got to go right now.
嘿 嘿。
Hey, hey.
你和我在一起?
You with me?
看?我们成功了。
See? We made it.
我只想在为时已晚之前说这句话。
I just want to say this before it's too late.
我们要进去,
We're gonna go in there,
我们要告诉他们发生了什麽,
and we're gonna tell them what's happening,
他们会説明你。
and they will help you.
在那之后,我们将无法
And after that, we're not gonna be able
控制发生的任何事情
to control anything that happens
因为没有人能做到。
because no one ever can.
医生或护士,
A doctor or a nurse,
或者有人认为涉及非法药物,
or someone thinks that there's illegal drugs involved,
或者即使事实证明
or even if it turns out
你的系统中根本没有任何药物,
you don't have any drugs in your system at all,
有人打电♥话♥给员警,他们报桉
someone calls the cops, they file a report
说他们认为你有自杀倾向...
saying they think you're suicidal...
...你会被解僱的。
...you will be fired.
如果你仍然需要进去,这些都不重要。
None of which matters at all if you still need to go in.
不。
No.
不。
No.
是否确定?因为... -只是...
Are you sure? Because... -Just...
我只想回家。
I just want to go home.
教授:我们影子自我的一部分是
PROFESSOR: Part of our shadow self is
我们中一直胡尔的一部分,当我们拒绝它时,
the part of us that's been hur, and when we reject it,
我们试图保护自己免受阿盖的伤害。
we're trying to protect ourselves from being hurt agai.
承认我们的影子意味着
Acknowledging our shadow means
承认我们黑暗的能力。
admitting our capacity for darkness.
这让我们感到害怕。
And that makes us afraid.
但荣格认为这是治癒的唯一方法。
But Jung believed it was the only way to heal.
他说:「让无意识的人自觉,
He said, "Make the unconscious consciou,
或者它会指导你的生活,你会让它成为命运。
or it will direct your life, and you will make it fate."
嘿
Hey!
丹[闷闷不乐]:艾伦!艾伦!哦,我的上帝。艾伦。
DAN [muffled]: Ellen! Ellen! Oh, my God. Ellen.
嘿!-艾伦,你在这裡做什麽?
Hey! -Ellen, what are you doing here?
哦,我的上帝,你还好吗?你没事吧?你受伤了吗?
Oh, my God, are you okay? Are you okay? Are you hurt?
呃。。。是的,不,我不是...-你撞到头了吗?
Uh... Yeah, no, I'm not... -Did you hit your head?
不,我没有... -好吧,让我们让你起来。
N-No, I didn't... -Okay, let's get you up.
慢,慢,慢,慢,慢。-我什至不知道
Slow, slow, slow, slow, slow. -I don't even know
这是怎麽发生的。-该死的溷蛋。
how that happened. -Fucking asshole.
哦,伙计。 -[艾伦结结巴巴]
Oh, man. -[Ellen stammers]
哇。好。
Wow. Okay.
疼吗?-不。
Does that hurt? -No.
哦,我的上帝。好的,嗯,
Oh, my God. Okay, um,
这就是我们要做的。
here's what we're gonna do.
我们要去街对面给你找个座位,
We're gonna go across the street and get you a seat,
给你弄点喝的,你可以深呼吸。
get you something to drink, you can take a deep breath.
而且,呃,只是...
And, uh, just...
哇。但首先,我们只是坐在这裡
Wow. But first, we're just gonna sit here
只要你需要,好吗?
for as long as you need, okay?
你确定你没事?
You sure you're all right?
嗯嗯。 -好的。
Mm-hmm. -Okay.
安吉拉:如果你能写这个脚本
ANGELA: If you could script this
成为你想要的方式,
to be the way that you wanted it to go,
如果你能和他有理想的关係,
if you could have the ideal relationship with him,
展望未来,你有没有想过那会是什麽?
going forward, have you thought about what that would be?
握住他的手。
Hold his hand.
只想握住他的手。
Just want to hold his hand.
你想让我留下来吗?
Do you want me to stay?
但你可以去。
But you can go.
你想想一些还没有发生的事情
You think about something that hasn't happened yet
以及它可以走的所有方式。
and all the ways that it could go.
头部电影院。你脑海中的电影。
Head cinema. A movie in your mind.
在故事的中心,有一种张力,
There is this tension, at the center of the story, of,
“伙计,他们不应该这样做,”
"Man, they shouldn't be doing this,"
但你可能希望他们这样做,
but you kinda maybe want them to do this,
就像,「哦,天哪,他们做到了,」然后,
and like, "Oh my God, they did it," and then,
“哦,天哪,他们不应该那样做。”
"Oh my God, they shouldn't have done that."
这就是一切。
Here's to it all.
我认为这个系列真的探讨了一个错误的决定
I think the series really explores one bad decision
随之而来的是许许多多的错误决定。
followed by many, many bad decisions.
托比:这个故事是关于人们做出的这些决定。
TOBY: The story is about these decisions that people mae
这可能会对他们的生活产生巨大影响。
that can have enormous consequences on their lives.
我实际上从未告诉过任何人。
I actually never told anybody.
那麽,激♥情♥的根源是什麽
Well, what's at the root of the passion
对于角色来说,他们的破碎碎片是否适合
for the characters is their broken pieces fit
就像拼图游戏一样。每个人都是一隻飞蛾
like a jigsaw puzzle. Each one is a moth
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表